digital nomads and uranus

Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-2-36-16-PM.png

so based on my chart i feel as though i should work remotely...
but what AREA of work should i focus on?
the ruler of my 12H is in the 2ND so i can make money doing spiritual things?
i dont really want to become an astrologer or tarot reader or anything like that...
im also shy...so speaking is something idk if id do either...
i have a massage therapy license but i dont use it because i dont really enjoy it...
but i know i want to work remotely and travel the world and make money while doing it..
does anyone have any suggestions?

waybread

I don't quite see the world traveler here, with your 4th house moon in Taurus! However, if you have a university degree, you can probably get a job teaching English overseas. Even more so if you can obtain a degree in education.

However, my daughter is a world traveler. Like you, her north node is in the 9th house of overseas travel. And your domiciled Jupiter in Sagittarius urges you to expand your mental horizons. She took the international teaching route.

With your 4th-12th house planets, you do seem like someone who would enjoy working from home, and who doesn't mind solitude.

How do you feel about something like becoming a master gardener, a market gardener, or some type of agricultural work?

Saturn is the traditional ruler of farming.

Today Saturn in the 2nd more generally means having to get by without a lot of money, especially where it's in some hard aspects. A good use of this placement would be practicing the virtues of frugality, and being very careful with your money.

I don't quite see the world traveler here, with your 4th house moon in Taurus! However, if you have a university degree, you can probably get a job teaching English overseas. Even more so if you can obtain a degree in education.

However, my daughter is a world traveler. Like you, her north node is in the 9th house of overseas travel. And your domiciled Jupiter in Sagittarius urges you to expand your mental horizons. She took the international teaching route.

With your 4th-12th house planets, you do seem like someone who would enjoy working from home, and who doesn't mind solitude.

How do you feel about something like becoming a master gardener, a market gardener, or some type of agricultural work?

Saturn is the traditional ruler of farming.

Today Saturn in the 2nd more generally means having to get by without a lot of money, especially where it's in some hard aspects. A good use of this placement would be practicing the virtues of frugality, and being very careful with your money.
thank you so much for interpreting this for me!

wow i never thought of agricultural work . i was thinking about creating skincare with organic and natural farmed ingredients but i just abandoned the idea. but ill definitely think about looking deeper into agriculture because i love nature.

also my saturn 2H placement is something that has come into my awareness alot. i have learned to be very frugal but now i have to learn to be less stingy lol

Osamenor

Staff member
If you're interested in herbalism, you can grow herbs on very little land.

I see you have your Part of Fortune in the fourth, too, widely conjunct your moon. I also have a fourth house POF, which is conjunct my Jupiter and Chiron (though not my moon). I just finished herbalism school. Seems to work very well with fourth house Part of Fortune people: fourth house is land. You and I both have our midheaven rulers (traditional, anyway) in Virgo. Also very earth.

There's a lot you can do with herbalism: farm, make products, teach, travel, see clients. If you prefer to focus on one of those things, you can do that, too.

CapAquaPis

Looking closely, your chart has a Capricorn (27') cusp Aquarius ASC and these signs' ruler Saturn in 8' Pisces. And ASC conjunct sun, Uranus and Neptune in Cap and Mercury in Aqua. A personal quest for a scientific, technological or professional career...then I realized the 12th house associated with hospitals and prisons, you're likely going to land in a type of job involved in medical and rehabilitation centers.

I see you have your Part of Fortune in the fourth, too, widely conjunct your moon. I also have a fourth house POF, which is conjunct my Jupiter and Chiron (though not my moon). I just finished herbalism school. Seems to work very well with fourth house Part of Fortune people: fourth house is land. You and I both have our midheaven rulers (traditional, anyway) in Virgo. Also very earth.

There's a lot you can do with herbalism: farm, make products, teach, travel, see clients. If you prefer to focus on one of those things, you can do that, too.

Hi thanks for the interp. Also my MC is scorpio not virgo