Entertainment or Medical Field?

Hi guys! I was just hoping someone could help me by looking at my chart and recommending careers in the entertainment field! I don't know if you can somehow see it in my chart but my first year of college has made me realize I'm horrible at the sciences and don't have a passion for it which apparently doesn't line up with a Cancer Midheaven??? Most of the recommendations for Cancer midheaven are for nurses, which involves a LOT of science. So I'm thinking maybe there's something else in my chart that contradicts it or something? I really like the entertainment field but there's so many jobs there that I'm not entirely sure what would be a good fit for me so I was wondering if someone could tell me based on my chart. I was thinking maybe some kind of job associated with television shows like a tv writer or show runner or actress or something, but I'm not sure.

And also if anyone has any recommendations that are not specifically in the entertainment field, I'd like to hear those as well.

Thank you SO much!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.44.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 11.44.06 PM.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 59

three M symbols

Hi

I've looked a bit, but it's my personal opinion, so i can make mistakes

I don't see a lot of medical placements in your chart. Cancer MC can be about nurses, etc, but also other spheres like : Things related to home (work with families, home decoration, architecture), or heritage conservation (lands, cities, museums, genealogy, etc..), and nutrition/food..

You have Venus in Gemini, which rules your Libra ascendant (and Taurus Sun), so things related to litterature or radio, talk-shows can be good. Venus is in 9th house : discover cultures, or sharing experience/ wisdom and knowledge /spiritual things...

Venus in Gemini is great for concepts, ideas, intellectual areas.
In this 9th house with your Mercury in 7th house, i imagine you in TV-shows or journalism/radio shows, etc.. where people are talking about their stories and experiences. (all their "9th house things"). You can do it as a « Cancer MC way » (with empathy, caring for others, emotionnal sight, etc..)

Taurus Sun and Libra AC have artistic potential. (like home decoration I said, or things that helps people to feel more secure (it's the role of a Cancer MC).. In an artistic way, it can be clothing, craftmanship, music, cooking, etc..

The Sun rules your NN in Leo. Leo is THE sign of entertainment, actors, etc.. but you can do it in a more Taurus 8th house way (and Venus in gemini in 9th House). An entertainment about Taurus - 8th house / or Gemini - 9th house things ^^. (5 senses/ earth/ artistic /+ 8th house content -or- intellectual/educative/+ 9th house content)

What do you think about it?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi guys! I was just hoping someone could help me by looking at my chart and recommending careers in the entertainment field! I don't know if you can somehow see it in my chart but my first year of college has made me realize I'm horrible at the sciences and don't have a passion for it which apparently doesn't line up with a Cancer Midheaven??? Most of the recommendations for Cancer midheaven are for nurses, which involves a LOT of science. So I'm thinking maybe there's something else in my chart that contradicts it or something? I really like the entertainment field but there's so many jobs there that I'm not entirely sure what would be a good fit for me so I was wondering if someone could tell me based on my chart. I was thinking maybe some kind of job associated with television shows like a tv writer or show runner or actress or something, but I'm not sure.

And also if anyone has any recommendations that are not specifically in the entertainment field, I'd like to hear those as well.

Thank you SO much!
chart is a day chart
the diurnal sect is in favour :smile:
Sun is the sect leader - Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favour
Mercury is a morning star
so Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

WITH REFERENCE TO THE HORIZON
diurnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a day chart
and
sect leader Sun
is above horizon with diurnal planets Jupiter Saturn

nocturnal planets are happier
if they are below the horizon in a day chart.
This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.
note that nocturnal planet Venus is ABOVE the horizon

nocturnal planets Moon and Mars ARE below the horizon

Hi

I've looked a bit, but it's my personal opinion, so i can make mistakes

I don't see a lot of medical placements in your chart. Cancer MC can be about nurses, etc, but also other spheres like : Things related to home (work with families, home decoration, architecture), or heritage conservation (lands, cities, museums, genealogy, etc..), and nutrition/food..

You have Venus in Gemini, which rules your Libra ascendant (and Taurus Sun), so things related to litterature or radio, talk-shows can be good. Venus is in 9th house : discover cultures, or sharing experience/ wisdom and knowledge /spiritual things...

Venus in Gemini is great for concepts, ideas, intellectual areas.
In this 9th house with your Mercury in 7th house, i imagine you in TV-shows or journalism/radio shows, etc.. where people are talking about their stories and experiences. (all their "9th house things"). You can do it as a « Cancer MC way » (with empathy, caring for others, emotionnal sight, etc..)

Taurus Sun and Libra AC have artistic potential. (like home decoration I said, or things that helps people to feel more secure (it's the role of a Cancer MC).. In an artistic way, it can be clothing, craftmanship, music, cooking, etc..

The Sun rules your NN in Leo. Leo is THE sign of entertainment, actors, etc.. but you can do it in a more Taurus 8th house way (and Venus in gemini in 9th House). An entertainment about Taurus - 8th house / or Gemini - 9th house things ^^. (5 senses/ earth/ artistic /+ 8th house content -or- intellectual/educative/+ 9th house content)

What do you think about it?

Thank you so much for responding!!

That was a really good read!! I was actually specifically considering the profession of tv writing and hoping to eventually become a showrunner so your description was actually kind of line with the specific profession I was thinking about.

But just to clarify - my Sun is actually in my 7th house. It’s really close to being in the eighth house so Astrotheme rounded it up, but literally every other natal chart calculator says it’s in the seventh house, so I’m inclined to believe that over this one. Sorry for the confusion! Does that change your opinion at all?

Have you thought about house building? It could fit you

Thank you so much for your response! I actually hadn’t considered house building, but I think that though I can’t pinpoint a specific reason, I don’t think it’s something I could do. I don’t know if this changes anything, but my sun is actually in the seventh house and not the eighth. Sorry for the confusion and thank you so much for your insight and your response. And I’m really curious, if my sun being in the seventh house does change things, do you have any more suggestions?? Again, thanks so much!

chart is a day chart
the diurnal sect is in favour :smile:
Sun is the sect leader - Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favour
Mercury is a morning star
so Mercury too is of the sect in favour.

WITH REFERENCE TO THE HORIZON
diurnal planets are happier
if they are above the horizon in a day chart
and
sect leader Sun
is above horizon with diurnal planets Jupiter Saturn

nocturnal planets are happier

if they are below the horizon in a day chart.
This is not really a condition of sect
—it does not define sect in any way.
This is only a way to further determine the strength
or mood of any particular planet.
And it’s only adding or subtracting mildly from the planet.
note that nocturnal planet Venus is ABOVE the horizon

nocturnal planets Moon and Mars ARE below the horizon

Thanks for your response!

three M symbols

Yes, I did your interpretation with 8th house Sun ^^, so my opinion doesn't change.
A planet less of 5° before a cusp is considered like a part of the next house

Anyway it's not a problem. You maybe have interests for psychology, understanding hidden things, emotionnal, deep stories of other people.. This is good for what you want to do.