Natal aspects or Placements of Funeral Directors/Morticians

Cary2

Banned
I think Mars/Pluto or Saturn/Pluto and Uranus/Neptune, perhaps Pluto/Neptune.
Sun/Pluto may be involved, especially Sun/Pluto/Saturn or Sun/Pluto/Mars. Perhaps Moon/Pluto, especially Sun/Moon/Pluto.

Scorpio or the Eighth House would be likely.

It is the unsavory or gruesome aspects of the topic that would involve Pluto, Scorpio, Eighth House. It is the involvement with the dead and departed that would bring in the Uranus/Neptune aspect.

A pronounced Saturn is usually involved due to the serious nature of the topic and the need to conform to strict standards of procedures and behavior. One must uphold a solemn atmosphere and strict decorum which is very Saturnine.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
I am thinking Mars predominating action by morning rising, at MC, or ruling it by house, triangle, exaltation or term while applying to or separating from Saturn. Like the following example from astrodatabank:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...iRV82LHxMeObsI-p1suDGxC1MO681nqZWX5vv0AKL40hQ

Mars in earthy (autumnal) and watery (wintry) signs would be useful, too.

Mars looks outstanding to me because it conjuncts the As/Mc midpoint, but it is point focus of the T-square with Moon the the multiple conjunction, Uranus/Venus/Saturn. This mortician was probably a funeral director :)mars:), and decorum-loving Venus/Saturn is enlisted by the T-square, and Scorpio Moon in the Eighth House. Moon/Mars/Saturn(Venus,Uranus), "death in the family", "dearly departed".
Pluto squares both the Sun and Ascendant for morbid expertise.

Last edited: