need some BIG help with this one

Rageypoo

what in gods name is happening with the houses!? I've never seen this before, look at the 1st and 7th, and the 11th and 5th is monsterous

and the aspects if anyone cares to touch on them

Updated equal house and regular with trans/progs

Attachments

• Chart.jpg
    Chart.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27
  • progressions.jpg
    progressions.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 10
  • equal house.JPG
    equal house.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Rageypoo

The houses are like that because the person was born in Trondheim, a high-latitude location.

ah ok gotcha = )

now with that taken care of, anyone got any stabs at the chart in general? bucket chart with a positive aspected moon, lots of T squares, the native desires to be an actress, and has quite the support from grandparents, but there are difficulties, in personality and general idealism about it, there is a bit of disillusion...thoughts?

Last edited:

Rageypoo

Rageypoo, her Pisces Moon inconjuncts her Libra Sun. I wouldn't agree that that is a positive aspect, as her ego is in discord with her emotions.

Its...really not lol trust me LMAO

you just wanna facepalm sometimes with this one

ah ok gotcha = )

now with that taken care of, anyone got any stabs at the chart in general? bucket chart with a positive aspected moon, lots of T squares, the native desires to be an actress, and has quite the support from grandparents, but there are difficulties, in personality and general idealism about it, there is a bit of disillusion...thoughts?

So, where's the Equal chart then? try to put prog and transits please?

Moon also has lovely moon trine pluto albeit wide orb 6'.
venus singleton only has one aspect, which is unusual

that's a challenging stellium in 6th challenging personal planets. I'm sure I've seen this chart around here/

Rageypoo

So, where's the Equal chart then? try to put prog and transits please?

Moon also has lovely moon trine pluto albeit wide orb 6'.
venus singleton only has one aspect, which is unusual

that's a challenging stellium in 6th challenging personal planets. I'm sure I've seen this chart around here/

Venus does trine the AC as well

for some reason the chart won't enlarge for me to see the degree's properly. With moon conj MC suggests lots of changes and restlessness connected to work,career. so what has she been doing til now? what type of actress does she want to be? has she been to drama school? some background please??

MC ruler in 6th suggests some kind of service and communications type employment, stellium in 3rd or even teaching. Pisces MC should be in the caring professions

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Sixth House
You would prefer to be your own boss with regards to the work that you do. Your career may involve helping others or being useful to other people. You can be like an authority figure to co-workers, or you feel a strong sense of responsibility towards them. The same applies to your own employees, if you have them. Your career can be connected to any health related field and the work you do can turn into your primary profession.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10

Moon conjunct Midheaven
On some level, [even subconsciously] you are likely to crave some form of recognition for your achievements in the world. You are also likely to be very sensitive about your role in public, and may seek a sense of security from your chosen profession. This placement can suggest that you choose a profession in which you look after others, a caring role perhaps. Your mother may have had a strong influence on your life direction. Whatever profession you care to select, you may discover that catering to the needs of females, or promoting products and services more concerned with female interests would have a better chance of success than those more male oriented. There may also be a fair amount of fluctuations experienced in your work or your career
http://rugdeeaustralia.tripod.com/id18.html

to read the full article click on link
Her chart lacks fire planets, drive, energy and impetus with only one planet in fire house venus/saggi. With 9out of 10 below the horizon (includ 12th/cadent) sugggests more work to be done on her inner life rather than her 'outer life'

those two stelliums challenging each other make for difficult reading. 3planets in libra in the house of gemini suggests much restlessness, procrastination and indecisive and poss crippled over making decisions and gemini is notorious for sitting on the fence..

Noticeably her N Node/Life Lessons are to come away from leo and wanting to be centre of attention and self to learning about independence, within relationships. That fire S Node and so much recongition with self, self and self will prob be her downfall.

T Saturn is currently conj mars, then sun showing delays, frustrations prob with communications (3rd house) stop/go situations. when prog sun gets to natal pluto about 3years should show improvements and add fair amount of strength and determinations...

Rageypoo

for some reason the chart won't enlarge for me to see the degree's properly. With moon conj MC suggests lots of changes and restlessness connected to work,career. so what has she been doing til now? what type of actress does she want to be? has she been to drama school? some background please??

MC ruler in 6th suggests some kind of service and communications type employment, stellium in 3rd or even teaching. Pisces MC should be in the caring professions

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Sixth House

Moon conjunct Midheaven

to read the full article click on link
Her chart lacks fire planets, drive, energy and impetus with only one planet in fire house venus/saggi. With 9out of 10 below the horizon (includ 12th/cadent) sugggests more work to be done on her inner life rather than her 'outer life'

those two stelliums challenging each other make for difficult reading. 3planets in libra in the house of gemini suggests much restlessness, procrastination and indecisive and poss crippled over making decisions and gemini is notorious for sitting on the fence..

Noticeably her N Node/Life Lessons are to come away from leo and wanting to be centre of attention and self to learning about independence, within relationships. That fire S Node and so much recongition with self, self and self will prob be her downfall.

T Saturn is currently conj mars, then sun showing delays, frustrations prob with communications (3rd house) stop/go situations. when prog sun gets to natal pluto about 3years should show improvements and add fair amount of strength and determinations...

she came here from Norway to become an actress. her family has given her alot of support, her grandma funds the necessary acting lessons she needs. She was in my acting class and she use to brag about the schools she went to, she has been studying acting for years, and she really felt better than everyone in our class...the sad part is once the acting actually began, she wasn't good at all! Many of us were confused by her acting methods, you'd have to see it to believe it. She wants the spotlight, she even has her own webpage dedicated to just her life. I just spoke with her recently, and she seems like she does not want to do acting anymore, she's had to face some hard truths, I think her family may be giving up on paying for the acting schools, but she said she just landed a new part for a short film, but she's quite wishy washy, I can't be sure if she tells the truth.

Last edited:
She wants the spotlight, she even has her own webpage dedicated to just her life. I just spoke with her recently, and she seems like she does not want to do acting anymore, she's had to face some hard truths, I think her family may be giving up on paying for the acting schools, but she said she just landed a new part for a short film, but she's quite wishy washy, I can't be sure if she tells the truth.

I'm not surprised with mercury square neptune, illusions, delusions and deceptions, great if used positively for something like creative writing but too much of a day dreamer and fantasiser and also mercury in mutuable signs are capable of porkies.....