Submitting of passport renewals and Rx Mercury

07.Re

I posted off passport renewal application forms late yesterday afternoon.

Now that Mercury is about to go retrograde, will this have any impact on the speed of which the documents will be processed?

As they are being processed overseas, do I look to third and ninth house?

Thanks for all assistance.

:)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_passports_hp_82488_10356.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_passports_hp_82488_10356.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 19

BobZemco

Documents are 3rd House ruled by Mars in that chart and Mars is about to go Via Combusta so you will no longer have any control of the matter. Lucky you. But that doesn't mean there will be delays. Mars doesn't go retrograde for a long time. A very long time. About a 1 1/2 years from now.

07.Re

Documents are 3rd House ruled by Mars in that chart and Mars is about to go Via Combusta so you will no longer have any control of the matter.

Could Mars being Via Combusta bring any problems with issuing the renewed passports? For example, documents being sent "back and forth" between the relative dept and myself? I was told the applications will take 3 months for processing.

Thanks for your help :)

BobZemco

Could Mars being Via Combusta bring any problems with issuing the renewed passports? For example, documents being sent "back and forth" between the relative dept and myself? I was told the applications will take 3 months for processing.

Shouldn't be. For Mars it's only the last 15° of Libra since Mars rules Scorpio and Mercury is only retrograde for 3 weeks (until 13 September). The government agency that processes the passports (like most but not all agencies) is the 11th House ruled by Saturn exalted in Libra and Saturn won't go retrograde for another 6 months.

Jupiter (you) is retrograde and in opposition to Saturn but that's nothing to worry about. You'll probably get your passports back when Jupiter goes Direct, which will be about 91 days from today.

07.Re

Thanks for clarifying that. Interesting you give a time line of 91 days .... as mentioned earlier, I was told 3 months for processing. I'll be sure to keep the thread updated. :)