Help with career crisis

Kat1994

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and new to astrology as well.
I am unable to decide what my vocation and true calling in life is. I need to pick a career but I'm confused about it. MC in Cancer and ruler of the MC i.e. Moon in the 4th house would mean cancer related careers would be well suited for me, like teacher, cook, real estate, etc. However, these jobs dont pay well enough in my country. I hate typical 9-6 corporate jobs and would love to be able to work from home. I want to have flexibility in work hours and environment. I have an interest in psychology, counselling, teaching, digital marketing, writing, and stocks. I want to start my own business but do not know what kind of business I should start. I want to do something where I can have an impact on other people's lives. I have a dream to buy my own house but the city I live in is one the most expensive in the world. I do not wish to relocate.
I read somewhere that some people do not have career oriented charts and may have no careers. Is this true? And am I one of those people?
I have 2nd house in Scorpio with Pluto in the 2nd. Would a scorpio related career be more apt for me? How do I combine the meanings of the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses while making a career decision? I am going through a quarter life crisis. I have done Bachelor's in Computer Engg and MBA in Finance. Neither of those fields interest me.
Thanks for reading the long post. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached my natal chart
Thank you

Attachments

• natal.png
    natal.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 61
venus in libra on the asc, moon in 4th in capricorn ruler of tenth, mars in 9th, you could make a very good relationship therapist - maybe try setting up an online counceling business where you guide couples or people with relationship difficulties and mentor them, coach them, all the time being comfy in your own home

rahu in the second as it relates to income means you definately need to make your own money in this life- with your own effort, you wont feel fulfilled otherwise, it also means many many sources of income, dont feel restricted to choose just one option

you can have your own counceling business, trade stocks work on your portfolio, get a part time job in the weekend as a nurse caring for older people for two days and do freelance photography on weddings (im just throwing suggestions out there) you need variety and unusual unconvential ways of making money (rahu in 2nd) just try and never cheat anyone with this position - be fair but be creative and think outside of the box..your not going to make money the same way others do...rahu wont let you