When Will my next significant relationship be?

Bunraku

So it doesn’t look too bad then. The key word is significant’ here.

I must say, the south node and mars on the desc is a troubling. Does anyone have any insights?

Yes. Usually a malefic in the house of the question has a tendency to corrupt the matters. It can indicate unhappiness, discord, or strife. But Mars is exalted, which is in a good position, so I feel like these evils are lessened to a significant degree.

You can get the meaning of Mars in a clearer fashion if you observe the houses it rules. I hope you know what Mars represents as a general significator (though it could represent many things).

But you asked if you wanted to be in one, so you got it. :pinched:

Bunraku

Receptions aren't always perfect. It does indicate flaws IMO. Others don't pay attention to it, because it's not what the OP asked. But what's also important is an aspect--it means coming together. :)

Not everything is perfect.

Caulf

@Caulf
I personally wouldn't have used the part of marriage for this chart, your asking about a potential relationship, not when you will marry. A relationship has many levels, and I'm sure you at least want to get to stage one first, which would be the dating stage.

I'm not seeing that moon/Saturn trine bringing you a relationship, simply because there is no reception. Mars being on your Dsc is not great either and moon will be in the bounds of mars when she perfects the trine with Saturn. Mars rules your 5th ruler venus and mars separates things, so there could be a romance on the cards but it won't be a full-on relationship.Now when you mentioned that you have been attracting abusive and volatile relationships in the past, this would also be another influence of mars/dsc.

Let's throw some elements into the mix. Your dominant element is Water in this chart. Water produces familiarity, and sometimes people don't want to move away from the familiar because it's scary. It looks like you are going to repeat another cycle of having a volatile connection with someone, and this is because you are not going to pastures new, so you will keep on repeating the cycle.

Thought I’d just do a quick update to this thread.

In the time since I post this, I met someone online who I was unable to meet up with due to Covid-19 restrictions. I have since had the opportunity of meeting her, whereby I was repulsed by her personality. She had all the volatile nature of mars and she was five years older than me (Saturn).

I would say this was a pretty accurate delineation of the chart, as I have no intention of pursing it further!