What can you tell me about Leo-Virgo emphasis

this duo is about talents and creative power, self expression is the key due to Sun and Mercury planetary emphasis that might suggest strongly self employment self-business. Since Mercury as far as i know often mentioned with Trade&Commerce

I Do not be surprised there are tons of Gemini-Leo type as actors, or in entertainment field. how about this

waybread

I think it's best if you can post a chart (your chart?) before drawing too many conclusions.

There are too many unknowns to accept broad generalizations.

waybread

Your chart actually has several prominent patterns in it.

1. Two kite formations. One points to Pluto in Scorpio, and the other points to sun-Venus in Cancer.

2. Two T-squares. One involves Mars-Saturn-Pluto, and the other one involves Mercury-Mars-Saturn.

3. A yod, with the sun-Venus sextile with the moon as the base, and Saturn as the apex.

(We could also throw in your mystic rectangle, involving sun-Venus, Mars, Uranus-Neptune, and moon-Jupiter. But I'm not convinced the mystic rectange has a lot of meaning outside of the basic meanings of its components.)

If you want to be self-employed that's fine, but an 11th house sun is often happy working in a group, where your co-workers are your friends.

I would guess that moon-Jupiter in Virgo in the second house would be helpful for managing your money

CapAquaPis

Leo-virgo and cancer either with Leo or Virgo sign combos are said to be good teachers, babysitters, nannies and caregivers. Oddly, they are the least likely to have their own kids as barren signs (5th house has an opposite effect as the most fertile). And Geminis are great teachers while Pisces are prominent in entertainment acting or musical careers, both mixed with the signs Leo and Virgo will be significators of making a genius or a superstar instead of ordinary career.