Saturn-Pluto brought on lyme disease

katydid

Saturn/Pluto lessons are always intense, life changing and transformative. The key is to create positive transformation and it seems you are doing that by trying to figure out the meaning of it all.

The Saturn/Pluto conjunction is plowing through your 7th house of personal relationships. The hopeful outcome will be that you will soon ’see the light’ in that area of your life, after overcoming old archaic , limiting thought patterns and negative beliefs about your inability to love and accept love.

Saturn/Pluto unearths those old rigid behaviour patterns and makes way for new ways of being and reacting towards others. You may feel vulnerable during this time, as those old defense mechanisms are destroyed.

You may feel unmasked, as that Sat/Pluto opposes your Ascendant and the Cancer stellium.

Sun/Ascendant/Mercury and Chiron in Cancer wants to hide and feel safe in it’s protective shell. These transits are making that more difficult to do. Your illness forces you to seek help and treatment and to discuss needs and feelings and life circumstances, bringing you out into the open. Making you feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. But don't hide.

I think your Leo energy is enjoying this shake up. Jupiter/Mars/Venus in Leo in 2nd/3rd of communication and values wants close friendships and wants to be valued and admired.

This Saturn/Pluto conjunction can help make that happen. It makes a quincunx to the Leo planets and spurs them into some kind of action, even if in bits and starts. It might not feel totally resolved yet, but you are making progress towards defining what you desire and your basic need to feel loved and appreciated.

In your natal chart, Pluto squares those Leo planets and they may have felt blocked for much of your life. Pluto by transit has now formed a sextile with itself, and so that Leo energy can be unblocked and reawakened. Opportunities open up now.

For some reason you may have felt the need to ‘freeze out’ your Leo magnetic, sexual desires and your sexual magnetism in the past. People are probably attracted to your Mars/Venus Leo conjunction but that Jupiter quincunx to your Uranus/Neptune warns them off. You manage to subconsciously do or say something to put them off, and tell them you are not available. Jupiter in Leo can be temperamental and a bit much. So people have backed off in the past.

Now this Saturn/Pluto is now plowing through that 7th and resetting that Leo triple conjunction. If you want to be empowered by that magnetic, sexual energy that is yours, you can own it again. :innocent:

To do so, you need to own it, accept it, love it, feel positive about yourself and your desires. Know that you would be a great partner and you have a lot of love to give and deserve love. :love:

If anything negative comes up for you when you read that or say that, now is the time to dig deeper and root it out with the help of Saturn/Pliuto. :bandit:

Saturn/Pluto archetype is the wise old man and the shaman. Whomever that describes for you in your life, seek their help. :ninja:

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
I'm a Scorpio rising with a Pluto MC, Saturn in the first house, square Pluto, which in my life has been difficult but have worked through it, but you need to scrub your soul with sandpaper, ouch!
The quintiles make my mind very active, but my spine is broken, Saturn=bones.
Any comments?

Attachments

• picture 17 40% (2).jpg
    picture 17 40% (2).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 18

Harmelia

Dear community
It seems as though this (and next) year's Saturn-Pluto conjunction has brought on lyme disease* and other tick-borne disease for me. What is it here to teach me and how can I get over it in your opinion?
I tried different treatments and the only symptoms left are of neurological nature (plus fatigue, but that can stem from the 3 antibiotics combination that I am still taking). Thankful for any hint.

*I got bitten on May 26, that's why I attached the transit chart of that moment.

Can you post your birth data so I can pull up your chart on my computer? I want to play around with the possibilities and look at Solar Arc Directions and Secondary Progressions. If you don't want to post your data on the forum, please feel free to message me. Thanks. I did a study on Lyme disease recently - I have 28 charts - and will share what I've found. I take it you were diagnosed with Lyme and that you have the autoimmune response to it. Right?

Harmelia

I'm a Scorpio rising with a Pluto MC, Saturn in the first house, square Pluto, which in my life has been difficult but have worked through it, but you need to scrub your soul with sandpaper, ouch!
Any comments?

Yes, Saturn rules bones, but the Sun rules the spine. You could say both rule. Can you tell me more about your spine? Where is it broken? How did you break it? When did you break it?

I haven't done an exact study on spinal injuries, but I've noticed that people with strongly placed Suns are more prone - and Fire Suns are more prone to injury. Your Leo Sun is in an expansive, outgoing 9th house. Yang planet, yang sign, yang house. You do have some yin qualities in your chart, but you also have intercepted yin signs with 4 planets in them. They have to express through a yang sign on the house cusp. Scorpio is yin on a yang house cusp.

I would guess you are more yang than yin. When someone injuries their spine, they must be more yin. Do you think that your injury has helped you become more yin or has helped you balance your yin with yang better?

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Any comments?

Interesting, we share Neptune Scorpio(me) (oops, Libra you) in the 12th, with Scorpio rising.

Last edited: