Introvert with Leo Midheaven and Aries north node

Kelyss

I have all my planets below the horizon and mainly water signs (ascendent Scorpio, sun Sagittarius, moon Aquarius, Venus Scorpio, Mars Pisces, Mercury Scorpio), I feel I am an introvert who is nervous to even speak up or have attention on myself, but my direction in life is the exact opposite of who I am. My Midheaven is in Leo, north node in Aries. It is taking its toll on me as I always feel i want to do more but I have real anxiety issues (heart beating, ears flushing, voice starts trembling).. how can I overcome this? Any career or life advice?

Osamenor

Staff member
It's not that simple.

Having your midheaven in Leo suggests you become known to the public for something Leo-like. But in what way depends on planets in your tenth house, if any (it sounds like there are none), and what message you get from its ruler, which for Leo is the sun. A Sagittarian sun indicates something Sagittarian--knowledge, teaching, interaction with foreigners, philosophy, religion, to name a few things.

But if you're very introverted, you're likely to do introverted Sagittarian things. Maybe you'll write a book. Maybe you'll make yourself known online. Maybe you'll quietly, working on your own, design video games (that would be very Leo). Any of a number of solitary pursuits can lead to public recognition and/or a career.

Having your north node in Aries suggests bringing more Aries type energy into your life. That's not necessarily extroversion, but go-getting, challenge seeking, being ready to stand up for yourself or others if necessary. Perhaps you're inclined to more solitary challenges, or would like to take them on. Anything from solo climbing a mountain to crossword puzzles can be an Arian challenge.

This does not mean you need to leave your introverted ways behind. You would probably be better served by doing introverted things with a fire sign message.

sworm09

Hey Kelyss,

It might be best to think of signs less as personalities and more like houses or rooms for the planets. Leo can't indicate anything without its ruler, the Sun. The question then becomes, what is the Sun doing in your chart? Leo isn't the same thing as the Sun because other planets have a say in how your Leo MC acts too, but the Sun is a major starting point to understand what it means to have Leo culminating.

Saying what have your MC in Leo means without the context of the chart is near impossible.

sentR89day

An Aries North Node could just mean you start a business (being independent like an Aries) and go your own way, it doesn't necessarily mean you suddenly become extroverted. The 'starting a business' thing is just an example, I'm not saying that this is what you are going to do for your life.

sentR89day

Leo Mid-heaven. Hitler had this but there's free will in this! Leo-Midheaven means the masses view you as either a very colorful person, or an Alpha person of some type!

JUPITERASC

Any possibility of seeing the natal chart??

Acting too.
Still hoping to see a chart.

Hey Kelyss, It might be best to think of signs less as personalities and more like houses or rooms for the planets. Leo can't indicate anything without its ruler, the Sun. The question then becomes, what is the Sun doing in your chart? Leo isn't the same thing as the Sun because other planets have a say in how your Leo MC acts too, but the Sun is a major starting point to understand what it means to have Leo culminating.

Saying what have your MC in Leo means
without the context of the chart is near impossible.

Thread was posted 2019 - approaching four years ago :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Will we ever get any feedback from the OP?
Isn't that just like a Leo midheaven and Aries NN to leave us hanging!
:love:
And isn't it like a Scorp rising to be very private about it...?
My mom had Leo MC with Sun Merc Venus Jup Nep in Leo!! and with Venus Nep conjunct the MC. She created quite an impression with that combination out in the world. She told me once that when she was very young and the family financially poor, she believed she was a princess, a daughter of royalty, that somehow wound up in Grandma and Poppa's home. She was a real showstopper her whole life, all the way up until her last days just past age 90.
But she was an introvert for sure with Mars conjunct the Asc in Scorp.