Late 40's ,, change in career line, again?

dheerpat

Namaste everyone,

As the title suggests I am really at the costs roads @49 just shy of my next birthday in December , I am jobless.

I was a settled banker till 2013, when I quit job , relocated, thereafter I could not get a job till September 2015 which again I quit in May 2016 due to fight with manager, again jobless

In 2018 I thought of pursuing my passion which is travel and tourism , joined a part time certification course , suddenly I got a jh in December 2018 with a very small travel agency ( at 1/4 Th of salary of that of banker:sad:) , I had to quit in June 2019 as salaries were not paid.

Thereafter I am searching for travel jobs ,been giving interviews , no luck( actually I did get a couple of offers but they were very dicey companies so could not join them), age issues, just 6 months of work experience and all that

So much for follow your passion thng:w00t:

I am at real loss of thoughts where to look for job ? Stick to travel or try again in banking - very slim chance as there is a work gap of 6 years in banking now.

Situation is such that my school mate is giving monthly amounts so that I can take care of my family and expenses.

What does future hold for me:pouty::pouty:

Please guide thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51

kshantaram

Premium Member
Western Placidus Chart :

May draw your own practical inferences based on following generic observations,
sorry indeed to learn you are in search of job these months,
hope jup-sat-ketu transit 9/10/11 houses help with mixed results :

Ketu separative Node is now transit sun-mer cap 10th,
sun lord 5th for health-employment, mer lord 7th for vocation again,
detachment from career-job,
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-skin-knees-intestinals-hips etc;

Natal ketu over leo 6th, individualist, hyper-sensitive,
coping with opponents, pain-injury-surgery, job separations;
light til oil diya for Lord Ganesh daily mornings;

Sat now transit own cap 11th, gains from
technology, mining, event management, govt, etc
and gains from old friends, old people to explore;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 7th for vocation;

Sat-ketu recently transit sun-mer cap 10th,
2nd from moon under final sade-sati,
career-job-health under much stress;
observe fast sat evenings;

Asc lord Jup now transit own sag-moon 10th, sag the traveler,
growth through advisory-teacher-trainer roles to watch for;

jup sag trine aries 2nd for family-finances-speech-interviews,
jup sag trine leo 5th for health-employment;

Natal jup-mars-venus scorpio 9th for
research-occult-forensic-pharma-university teaching aptitudes;
jup transit 10th may manifest these aptitudes say equity research etc;

jup transit cap elevated aspect cancer 4th for domestic comforts;

prayers for saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers tues evenings at the pooja at home;
jup lord 10th over 8th, career issues;

jup sooner coming months touches sun-mer cap 10th,
sun lord 5th for employment;

jup however gets debilated in capricorn;
sat transit own cap, debilation cancelled;
gradual improvement in career prospects;
while ketu too transits sun-mer cap 10th;

jup-sat cap represent economics, research, etc;
while stingy in results;

natal jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities;
sat-mars opp, entrepreneurial, stress-struggle in family-fin-health;
mars own scorpio 8th success amidst adversity;
sat-venus opp, craving for affections but difficult to manifest,
mutual health issues in marriage relationship;

Natal sat taurus 2nd, earnings in distant lands;
taurus for banking, dentistry, food technology, etc;
sat lord 11th for gains;
donate 1.25kg whole black uraddal
at Renuka Mata Mandir fri after sunset;

hope jup these days transit own sag 10th,
and sat transit own cap 11th for gains, help out sooner;
while ketu could play cesarean role to care and pray for;
hope plays the catalyst role enhancing jup-sat cap results;

hope these ramblings help with an element of hope with prayers,
rahu transit cancer 4th for foreign lands, learning to be sensitive;
natal rahu acq 12th for foreign lands; recite rahu mantra/hanuman chalisa;

wishing well sooner hopefully, kshantaram
OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSTHIVARDHANAM.....

Last edited:

Blackempress

Namaste everyone,

As the title suggests I am really at the costs roads @49 just shy of my next birthday in December , I am jobless.

I was a settled banker till 2013, when I quit job , relocated, thereafter I could not get a job till September 2015 which again I quit in May 2016 due to fight with manager, again jobless

In 2018 I thought of pursuing my passion which is travel and tourism , joined a part time certification course , suddenly I got a jh in December 2018 with a very small travel agency ( at 1/4 Th of salary of that of banker:sad:) , I had to quit in June 2019 as salaries were not paid.

Thereafter I am searching for travel jobs ,been giving interviews , no luck( actually I did get a couple of offers but they were very dicey companies so could not join them), age issues, just 6 months of work experience and all that

So much for follow your passion thng:w00t:

I am at real loss of thoughts where to look for job ? Stick to travel or try again in banking - very slim chance as there is a work gap of 6 years in banking now.

Situation is such that my school mate is giving monthly amounts so that I can take care of my family and expenses.

What does future hold for me:pouty::pouty:

Please guide thanks

There are a couple of things happening. You recently underwent sun conjunct Pluto transit so might have been feeling a bit more powerful however with the pisces rising your Asc is under Neptune and dissolving your personal image and the house of Neptune 9th.
This phase doesnt look very stable as Urnaus is around the 2nd house and will make financial situation a bit unsettling. There may be come and go resources. Be watchful of your spending.

When you say you want to make money from travel what do you mean? People do different things while travelling which might be advertising or doing other forms of businesses.
There is alot of unrest in your natal chart. It seems there is excess of emotions and possibly display of it as well. It might be harder to get good references from co workers if that is the case which makes it hard to get jobs.

You have sun conj mercury means a need to express yourself. In the scorpio sign you might be too intense. The moon conj your MC so it is possible that you pursue a field where you can express your nurturing abilities- nursing, care assistant, food or something in line of expressing your emotions in your work. I'm thinking of roles with communication- trainer or teacher.

The current transits will bring out the spiritual side but also dissolve whatever it touches.

In the practical sense, listen to your heart of what you want to do. If banking is your passion then pursue it, a small bank will accommodate your experience. I dont see banking as your vocation. I'm not sure about travel but given your 8, 9, 10 and 11th with Jupiter there as well there is a likelihood that your career might involve travel. Focus on what you want to do first.

Last edited:

dheerpat

There are a couple of things happening. You recently underwent sun conjunct Pluto transit so might have been feeling a bit more powerful however with the pisces rising your Asc is under Neptune and dissolving your personal image and the house of Neptune 9th.
This phase doesnt look very stable as Urnaus is around the 2nd house and will make financial situation a bit unsettling. There may be come and go resources. Be watchful of your spending.

When you say you want to make money from travel what do you mean? People do different things while travelling which might be advertising or doing other forms of businesses.
There is alot of unrest in your natal chart. It seems there is excess of emotions and possibly display of it as well. It might be harder to get good references from co workers if that is the case which makes it hard to get jobs.

You have sun conj mercury means a need to express yourself. In the scorpio sign you might be too intense. The moon conj your MC so it is possible that you pursue a field where you can express your nurturing abilities- nursing, care assistant, food or something in line of expressing your emotions in your work. I'm thinking of roles with communication- trainer or teacher.

The current transits will bring out the spiritual side but also dissolve whatever it touches.

In the practical sense, listen to your heart of what you want to do. If banking is your passion then pursue it, a small bank will accommodate your experience. I dont see banking as your vocation. I'm not sure about travel but given your 8, 9, 10 and 11th with Jupiter there as well there is a likelihood that your career might involve travel. Focus on what you want to do first.

😀 Surprised to get a reply after almost a year.

Anyways, still no job. Now Covid situation. Travel industry is in coma.
Personally my finances are about to be exhausted. No idea how will my family survive.😔