Midheaven in Scorpio And Your Career

JUPITERASC

I thought I was pretty clearly taking in multiple factors. I did not in any way imply that everyone with a Scorpio MC would decide their career would endanger a family and so not have family; only that this person decided on that, which is relevant to their MC. Your argument about people being born all on the same day could be made about literally every post ever on this forum.

I'm being more general for the purposes of anonymity. I didn't say that being against (certain) social constructs was most relevant, but striving to transform them in a manner that is probing and psychological is Scorpio-specific. Please read carefully.
Exactly, I'm highlighting that in fact, there is far more to any natal chart
than generalised conclusions based solely on a particular MC
in this case Scorpio
although as you have said
people being born on the same day is applicable to any MC
so
if you read what I wrote
I'm simply highlighting that the whole natal chart
as well as the totality of the natal chart promise
requires delineation :smile:

As for Scorpio being specifically more 'probing' than any other sign
that's another generalisation
but of course you are entitled to your opinion
I simply am stating my opinion

ScorpioCrow

My dad has Mars retrograde & MC in Scorpio...
He never finished high school and has a hard time finding employment as of late. His Mars in Virgo denotes a hard worker, but the retrograde could reverse that.

MC in Scorpio, to me, hints of stubbornness related to the career (opposite Taurus - origin of the term "bull-headed"?). Me and my dad both have said placement and have been described by various people as stubborn. Stubborn...or relentless and determined?

In my honest opinion, to truly delineate Scorpion on MC, first one must understand what the Scorpion sign is.

First of all, I am neither a natal Sun, Moon, or rising Scorpion, so I am not wedded to the "Scorpio agenda."

If one is a particular sign, naturally, there is a bias towards defending all the good things about that sign.

I am of the belief that Scorpion is the "unofficial" 4th dual sign, after Gemini, Sagittarius, and Pisces.

There is an inherent duality about this sign and therefore, Scorpion on the midheaven often signifies two or more careers.

Scorpio is symbolized by either the scorpion or the eagle. In other words, it can "attack or defend" from the ground or while in the air ?

Therefore, Scorpion has qualities of both the earth signs and the air people.

Scorpion is best ruled by both natal Mars and Pluto and you are best to observe the supplimentary natal aspects made by Mars and Pluto.

Pluto is actually a higher octave of Mars, some would say, a "super" Mars.

A good example of the Scorpion MC would be President Barack Obama.

Obama's secretiveness in dealing with everyday policy is legendary and a good reason why no one trusts him ?

Finally, regarding the Scorpio and the water element.

Scorpio is actually different from the other water signs, Cancer and Pisces.

Scorpio is not flowing water, like the other two water signs,

A fixed water sign is actually frozen ICE, as in an iceberg ?

Like the iceberg that sunk the S.S. Titanic, an iceberg is a powerful weapon as most of its danger lies beneath the surface.

My experience with the natal Scorpion mid-heaven is, there are no halfway measures. The personal career is either going very well or there is choas.

Finally, people with Scorpio on the midheaven are currently experiencing the transit of Saturn = the midheaven or culiminating towards the 11th house or did so in the recent past.

The culimination of transition Saturn to the highest point in the natal chart is a major transit during one's lifetime.

It took 14 years to climb the chart and now, the chickens will come home to roost.

You will either get what you deserve, or else, you will suffer the consequences !

This upper square culimination of transiting Saturn is thoroughly discussed in the late Grant Lewi's legendary text, Heaven Knows What !

later,

HM

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Absolutely. No question about that.
The more I think about it, the more I feel compelled to go to medical school to pursue forensic pathology:

Mars in Leo in the 8th house (conjunct Venus, trine moon in 3rd, trine Neptune in 12th, and sextiling Pluto in Libra which is conjunct my Scorpio MC). With Leo ruling my 8th House cusp, perhaps I'll get some kind of fame in the field?

Just feels like the right way to go. Lately, I also developed a pull towards psychiatry, but I don't know how to astrologically delineate pathology vs. psychiatry with those aspects. I guess my setup could easily apply to both?

I have Chiron in Gemini in the 5th house, which I saw being an excellent therapist as an interpretation of that. Yet, that Mars in the 8th is also great for surgery and skill with knives/scalpels.

Tough decision here! I think pathology will win out, since I have experience in that field already.
There's an interesting traditional method of determining the PRIMARY MOTIVATION of an individual
The primary motivation is what we unconsciously and often consciously seek for.
Once that motivation is broken or someone interrupts it,
we seek to fix that in the every possible way we can.
and according to rescpected astrologer Robert Zoller:
his is great quote by Zoller:
Quote:
"This method is of great practical value. By means of it, we may understand what the native wants.
All other wants and desires are negotiable, but not the Primary Motivation.
If you interfere with another person's ability to realize their Primary Motivation, they are gone."

Some tips on delineating
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382268#post382268 :smile:
The type of Delineation I'm giving here is a mix of medieval techniques with those of the Hellenistic authors.
Robert Zoller played great role in my traditional astrology education and this is obvious for those who are familiar with his work.
I need to mention that even though Zoller was initially very fond on Arabia authors, his basic delineation techniques are taken from the early reneissance French astrologer Morin. Zoller studied with Zoltan Mason who introduced Morin and his basic natal delineation to Zoller. Zoltan was also one of the first translators of Morin.

Here are some tips for delineating the chart in this manner.

1. The good or bad signified by a house emanates from the ruler of the house.
This is the basic rule. The ruler of the house is giver of the material of the house.

Zoller gives the example of his own chart where he has Combusted Mercury in 11th, ruler of 4th. He comments that this kind of placement brings adversity to ones home and dwellings.

2. Benefit in one area of life can be produced by adversity, or even conflict, in another.

Again Zoller gives example from his own chart.
Jupiter in 9th in Scorpio disposited from Mars in 11th: Wisdom coming from conflicts.

3. The delineation tells you the what. The
predictive techniques tell you the when.

4. The Elemental Quality of the Sign of the Ascendant is showing the type of Primary Motivation of the native.
Fire goes for freedom of action and power.
Air goes for freedom of expression and movement.
The Water signs need emotional security
Earth signs need physical security.

The person with masculine Ascendant (or majority of planets in masculine signs) speaks in active terms: "I did this to that person".
The person with feminine sign on Ascendant or majority planets in feminine signs, speaks in passive terms: "This happened to me".

The Feminine signs seek advice because they need second hand in their decisions, in fact they want someone else to make the decision for them.
Masculine signs seek advice because they have many options so they are not sure which option is better.

Cardinal signs are most active. Cardinal water and earth (Cancer and Capricorn) are working great amount of actions but in circumstances and environment structured already by someone else.
Libra and Aries (Cardinal masculine) are working great in any kind of circumstances.

Fixed signs are centripetal, they need center. They are very successful in Acquisations.
Taurus hoards money.
Leo hoards glory and honor.
Scorpio hoards the hidden things, hidden motivations of other people, seek energy and vitality.
Aquarius hoards Knowledge.

Mutable signs vacillate between the two: cardinal and fixed.

5. Examine the planets which most closely aspects the Ascendant. These planets add to the whole Primary Motivation thing.

Planets aspecting the Ascendant represent powers the native can use in the world.

The aspecting planet's local determination will be added to the Primary
Motivation.
(Venus in 5th will add love for pleasure and entertainment to the native's Primary Motivation).

The aspect between the aspecting planet and the Ascendant tells you how the being of the planet and its local determination are linked.

6. The Ruler of the Ascendant by its house position tells you where (what area of life) the native will seek to realize his/her Primary Motivation.

Look also at all 5 dignity rulers in the place of the ASC. The Almuten and Exalted ruler are lamost as significant as the domicile ruler (sometimes even more).

The Ruler of the Ascendant (as well as the other rulers) by its nature and zodiacal state shows the methods the native will use and the success or failure of the drive.

This is great quote by Zoller:

Lets assume that a person has Cancer on the Ascendant,
The primary motivation of this person is the Need for Emotional Security.
The ruler/s of the Ascendant and their zodiacal and local state will determine How would this be achieved.

Lets assume Moon on IC in Libra Peregrine.
Jupiter in 6th (but 7th sign!) in Capricorn.
Venus in Sag in 6th - Peregrine.
Mars in Scorpio in 4th (but 5th sign!)
Saturn (term ruler) is in 5th Scorpio Peregrine.

We can see that Moon is strong by accident (being on angle), so we can judge first from there.
The need for Emotional Security this person would seek in the home, in the place of the father. The father would be the means through which this person would try to achieve the Emotional Security.
Jupiter - the exalted ruler is weak by being cadent, Venus too. They can't produce much in giving the emotional security this person seeks.
Jupiter by universal means suggest that the native would seek wisdom, religion (and the person actually did!) but by being cadent and in fall, it can't productively give what it promise.
Mars is in 4/5th and is strong by zodiacal state, but is out of sect malefic.
It would try to win competitions, but also with Saturn in 5th will give great deal of creativity. Mars rules the 10th - creativity and looking for career, would also give some amount of emotional security for this person. But by being square with Sun in 7th it means that it will have opposition from authorities and other people in general.

JUPITERASC

Very interesting, Multiplicity. With my Scorpio MC, I was in a DCI championship corps many moons ago. I no longer identify with this lifestyle / path, though that particular activity would seem to represent a very deep, extreme (albeit with its own constrictions and consequences) cultural investigation. I can understand the appeal of such an intensive, "all-encompassing" (keynote for Scorpio) and perhaps exclusive endeavor at that age. Personally, that feels like a different life for me, but then it has been over two decades.

I also have a Master's in creative writing, something I identify with quite a bit more in my current "life." I can identify a little with your water sun sign with difficult aspects ... balance would be key I reckon, though the powerful MC influence is not to be underestimated.

Best~
Sign location as well as house location
and aspects to other natal planets by natal Mars
are clearly influential factors

PRIMARY MOTIVATION also is an important consideration
as it is involved in career
:smile:

Claire19

Are there any people out there with Midheaven in Scorpio that have a relatively stable career or line of work they identify with, or something they are studying to do?

Please post your chart if you have Midheaven in Scorpio, and you either are studying to go into a line of work, or are already on a career path. I would like to look at people's charts with Scorpio Midheavens and to analyze other factors in the chart which relate to the chosen line of work. I myself have a MC in Scorpio, and was looking for some guidance by way of what other people with this MC have done, or are doing.

This thread can simply be about discussing the Scorpio MC, but I am personally curious to know what people with MC in Scorpios are doing with their lives...
I have Scorpio on the MC and it depends on whether you use Pluto as the ruler or Mars. For me as Pluto sits in the 6th house of everyday work, I have been involved with secret matters, criminal matters, and insurance, taxes and deceased estate type of occupations which Pluto rules. Mercury is conjunct, so paperwork, details and documents of a legal nature. I have changed jobs a lot and with contract work, which is reflective of Mercury influence. Pluto is also sextile Venus in the 8th, again a back up for the Pluto type of work. I also add I have worked with large and powerful corporations. I would have liked to have been a forensic scientist and have always had an interest in psychology. Was not able to have the education necessary for these fields.

Last edited:

Claire19

In my honest opinion, to truly delineate Scorpion on MC, first one must understand what the Scorpion sign is.

First of all, I am neither a natal Sun, Moon, or rising Scorpion, so I am not wedded to the "Scorpio agenda."

If one is a particular sign, naturally, there is a bias towards defending all the good things about that sign.

I am of the belief that Scorpion is the "unofficial" 4th dual sign, after Gemini, Sagittarius, and Pisces.

There is an inherent duality about this sign and therefore, Scorpion on the midheaven often signifies two or more careers.

Scorpio is symbolized by either the scorpion or the eagle. In other words, it can "attack or defend" from the ground or while in the air ?

Therefore, Scorpion has qualities of both the earth signs and the air people.

Scorpion is best ruled by both natal Mars and Pluto and you are best to observe the supplimentary natal aspects made by Mars and Pluto.

Pluto is actually a higher octave of Mars, some would say, a "super" Mars.

A good example of the Scorpion MC would be President Barack Obama.

Obama's secretiveness in dealing with everyday policy is legendary and a good reason why no one trusts him ?

Finally, regarding the Scorpio and the water element.

Scorpio is actually different from the other water signs, Cancer and Pisces.

Scorpio is not flowing water, like the other two water signs,

A fixed water sign is actually frozen ICE, as in an iceberg ?

Like the iceberg that sunk the S.S. Titanic, an iceberg is a powerful weapon as most of its danger lies beneath the surface.

My experience with the natal Scorpion mid-heaven is, there are no halfway measures. The personal career is either going very well or there is choas.

Finally, people with Scorpio on the midheaven are currently experiencing the transit of Saturn = the midheaven or culiminating towards the 11th house or did so in the recent past.

The culimination of transition Saturn to the highest point in the natal chart is a major transit during one's lifetime.

It took 14 years to climb the chart and now, the chickens will come home to roost.

You will either get what you deserve, or else, you will suffer the consequences !

This upper square culimination of transiting Saturn is thoroughly discussed in the late Grant Lewi's legendary text, Heaven Knows What !

later,

HM

Saturn is the planet of what you sow, you reap and on the MC it will deal with your public life, your goals, authorities in general and often your father figure or parent who may pass. How hard you have worked in the past or not, will determine what happens. What it contacts as it passes into the 10th house and where it makes other aspects. Unless Saturn connects to the MC in the natal chart, may not be a big deal or at least not life changing.

JUPITERASC

Thanks for clarifying Personal Motivation.

Makes sense how I now realize exactly what my PM is,
since I'm taking the time to correct the errors of my college education to pursue my life's work.
This involves more education (and actually a lot of it), but that's life.
Good news that you are finding ways reasonably early on in life
to a career path that incorporates your Personal Motivation
Changes are not so easily made later on
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Why do you think changes are not so easily made later on? And how much later are we talking about?
I can understand if ill health, huge financial concerns, or raising a family can put the brakes on making changes,
but other than those factors, I think a change can be easily made later on.
education is not entirely free, many take on huge debt
and then need to work in order to clear that debt :smile:

To continue with education and gaining more alternative qualifications
requires freedom from family commitments other than raising a family
for example, aged parents or siblings dependent on assistance, even if it's a temporary need for support

Also, if one is employed,
then because work is difficult to find in these harsh economic times
there is little incentive to ditch a secure income
for expensive further education

Changes are not easily made 'later on'
after time away from school/college/university environment
because not everyone relishes the prospect of 'returning to school'

Hello i have midheaven in scorpio ,moon and pluto in scorpio
i was always interested to be a musician or an actor or a profession
that i can give me the ability to be social or having contact with the audience or with many groups of people
i dont like to be a loner or doing a profession that it is based in "behind the scenes" actions but at the same time i want to have my own privacy..
the only behind the scenes profession that i will probably be good, will be police-crime investigator but again i dont like it..
i always wanted to be on the spotlight and have control and power of my career im not the guy who's used to get orders
i prefer to be a leader and not a follower
i know that sounds rude and egocentric..:p
but im not like this

but for the moment nothing worked for me.. i do shitty jobs just for get a payment to live ,my everyday job is shoemaker -shoesrepairing-leather-bags
key copies etc...

this is my father's profession he taught me this job when i was a teenager
he told me "you can do whatever you want in your life but at least learn this job
so in the future if something bad happens and you can't find a job, you will do this job to have at least what you need to live"
god bless my father

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello i have midheaven in scorpio ,moon and pluto in scorpio
i was always interested to be a musician or an actor or a profession
that i can give me the ability to be social or having contact with the audience or with many groups of people
i dont like to be a loner
or doing a profession that it is based in "behind the scenes" actions
but at the same time i want to have my own privacy..

the only behind the scenes profession that i will probably be good,
will be police-crime investigator but again i dont like it..

i always wanted to be on the spotlight
and have control and power of my career im not the guy who's used to get orders
i prefer to be a leader and not a follower

i know that sounds rude and egocentric..:p
but im not like this

but for the moment nothing worked for me.. i do shitty jobs just for get a payment to live ,my everyday job is shoemaker -shoesrepairing-leather-bags
key copies etc...

this is my father's profession he taught me this job when i was a teenager
he told me "you can do whatever you want in your life but at least learn this job
so in the future if something bad happens and you can't find a job, you will do this job to have at least what you need to live"
god bless my father
You are fortunate that your father had the foresight
and also took the commonsense approach
and taught you a reliable trade
which even if it is not your ideal
at least provides basic livelihood

There is a thread with guidance regarding how to assess the potential
of
WEALTH
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=37042 :smile:

Venesa

Are there any people out there with Midheaven in Scorpio that have a relatively stable career or line of work they identify with, or something they are studying to do?

Please post your chart if you have Midheaven in Scorpio, and you either are studying to go into a line of work, or are already on a career path. I would like to look at people's charts with Scorpio Midheavens and to analyze other factors in the chart which relate to the chosen line of work. I myself have a MC in Scorpio, and was looking for some guidance by way of what other people with this MC have done, or are doing.

This thread can simply be about discussing the Scorpio MC, but I am personally curious to know what people with MC in Scorpios are doing with their lives...

Hi there

I think that I have something for you. Im Scorpio MC and same like you Im curious to know more about this topic

ynnest

Hi there

I think that I have something for you. Im Scorpio MC and same like you Im curious to know more about this topic

Venesa, would you like to share your experiences regarding having a scorpio midheaven? Textbook interpretations are just fine but I personally learn much more observing real life individuals and how their life is reflected astrologically.

Y

Venesa

Venesa, would you like to share your experiences regarding having a scorpio midheaven? Textbook interpretations are just fine but I personally learn much more observing real life individuals and how their life is reflected astrologically.

Y
Did you ever read this?
This is for every MC Scorpio.

With a Scorpio Midheaven, you are on a life-long mission to discover secrets and uncover the truth. You succeed in the world by being a detective, no matter what your actual profession is. You need a career that provides you with various mysteries to solve and explore. And you can do this with an incredible radar. People with their Midheaven in Scorpio make their way through their public and working environment with an innate perceptiveness. You can call it whatever you want: a lie detector, a ******** detector, a truth serum. But, no one in your community can be fake, evasive, or insincere for long around you, which is part of what can make people quite nervous around you.

It’s your life goal to be powerful but you must make sure you’re pursuing this power in the right sense of the word. You must empower yourself first before you seek external power from the world. And you’ll find yourself enduring situations where you have to find that inner power. Scorpio Midheaven people, in some way or another, endure something traumatic or turbulent in their life path. Either the road to success or your time in the public eye will involve some sort of abuse, loss, addiction, self-destruction, or death. And the thing that might be most upsetting, especially to a very private soul like you, is that these traumas you’ve suffered will inevitably become public knowledge. But, you should embrace this process, as it will push you to use your status in the world as a means to be an example of strengthening, healing, and transforming yourself.

Daniel Day-Lewis: Neptune conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio
With this placement, fulfillment in your career comes from bringing about transformation. Daniel Day-Lewis has Neptune conjunct his Scorpio Midheaven. And shape-shifting Neptune provides Day-Lewis with an even greater ability to cast a spell on his audience and deeply transform himself into his characters, in a way that very few actors can match. Daniel is one of the most respected actors alive (and many would say he’s the best actor alive). He’s so formidable that he’s in his own league. And his Scorpio Midheaven gives him that ability to achieve that worldly power. But, this is not the kind of power that a Capricorn Midheaven will achieve. It’s not based on the tangible or the practical but on all the intangibles of life that you’ll make a lucrative career out of tapping into.

But, how much do we really know about Daniel Day-Lewis? As much as he wants us to know, as having elusive Neptune on his Scorpio Midheaven makes him a master at disappearing in-between the films he selectively does. That only furthers the air of mystery that defines his public persona. With the Midheaven in Scorpio, you became compelled, starting in adolescence, to control and/or manipulate your public image through projecting this unfathomable nature. As much you wanted to solve mysteries out in the world, you also decided that you were going to be a mystery to solve. So, you became an enigma: sending out red herrings, taking on various guises, disappearing or keeping quite a few secrets in order to keep your peers guessing. They could never really figure you out. Those with this position who are more self-exposing and extroverted are even more enigmatic because they seem so open but you're definitely only getting a piece of the puzzle.

This leads to your lifelong reputation for being sort of unnerving. In high school, you developed into an unknown element in the world, in some way. And people are naturally scared of the unknown, so it’s something that could’ve intimidated your classmates, even if they couldn’t exactly put their finger on what it was about you. But, that also manifested in a positive sense, as well. Midheaven in Scorpio teenagers just have that “it” factor. What is it? Who knows? Yet, that’s what makes your peers driven to decipher you, starting in high school and extending into adulthood. It’s also what brings out a very wide and often extreme range of responses to you from the public.

There are the people who can be irrationally negative toward you, often for no reason. Scorpio Midheaven folks can make enemies out of people they’ve never even bothered, all because this person is somehow off-put by their power. So, you really have to learn the heavy weight that comes with the power you want so badly. Just when you get it, there will be more than a few vultures waiting to take you down. What you have to learn, so this doesn’t make you angry, bitter, resentful, or paranoid, is that no one can ever take your power away, even if they attempt to hurt you or destroy you publicly. Those with Midheaven in Scorpio eventually discover that, in order to survive and stay positive in the world, maintaining a Teflon sort of demeanor is necessary.

It doesn’t mean that you have to think of yourself as invincible. It just means that you have to learn to utilize the powerful wisdom of knowing who and what to respond to. The haters are not worth even a drop of your energy. And your attitude is like sheer magic in this sense. The less energy Scorpio Midheaven people give to their detractors, the less detractors they actually have. At the very least, these voices aren’t so loud anymore. Your energy field out in the world is so powerful. The more you remain unapologetic, fearless yet also without a chip on your shoulder in the face of the haters, the weaker their effect will be. When people realize they can’t do much damage, they move on.

On the flip side, there are the people who are extremely infatuated with you. Even though you might terrify people, sometimes, you also have a knack for completely drawing people in. Again, how you do so is a mystery. If you have any planets conjunct your Midheaven, they’re projected in a very complicated, magnetic, and deep manner. So, the effect of your image on others is tremendous. You may make people totally obsessed with you, in a positive, adoring-fan way, and you’re often surprised to know the strength of many people’s devotion to you. In some token, they’re only giving what you’re giving them, as you’re so absolutely devoted to what you do in the world that your intense passion is reciprocated. People sense those depths and want to dive in.

This can also bring on some frightening situations for you, as well. You’d be hard-pressed to find a Scorpio Midheaven who hasn’t been stalked, at some point. I’m not necessarily talking to the point of your life being in danger, although that unfortunately wouldn’t be too surprising. But, just about everyone with this placement has been in a pretty dramatic situation where someone was so obsessed with them that they wouldn’t let up. And even though it might have made you want to file a restraining order, a part of you wants to be obsessed over by people in the world. So, you sometimes invite this response, even though another part of you hates being overwhelmed by it.

The thing is that you often don’t understand your appeal to the public. Well, you do and you don’t. Midheaven in Scorpio people know that they’re very alluring and have this huge influence over others. But, you have no idea where the source of this great power is and you’re fine with that. Your goal is to be as much of a riddle to yourself as you are to others. This drives you to keep digging and digging within, finding undiscovered answers that will keep pushing you on your life path. You never want to touch the bottom of your soul throughout this whole journey. You always want to have more to unravel. Doing so through your career would be an excellent bet.

You’ll find many great artists with a Scorpio Midheaven, as the arts provide this opportunity for deep introspection that you’re so motivated by. And when you go there, you really go there. Daniel Day-Lewis is one of the most famous Method actors, with a process for getting inside of his character that seems to almost swallow him whole. Whatever you do with your life, you don’t want to go half way. You want to really immerse yourself in it. You must be passionate about your work. That’s crucial. If not, you will virtually destroy what you do. Scorpio can create or destroy. So, you can make incredible strides and do wonderful things or, if you hate what you do, you can sabotage yourself, over and over again, until you wake up, get the message, and transform your life.

So, you won’t find many with this placement being in a profession just for the money. Few of them struggle with focus, either. Since you were a teenager, you were fiercely focused on your future goals, even though you probably didn’t share them freely. But, there is this long-held yearning within a Scorpio Midheaven adolescent. They just dream of making a change in their lives and gaining command over it. Therefore, you perceived what those changes needed to be and how to implement them yet in ways that were deeply inspired. This is a placement that makes for a person who powerfully senses their destiny, usually from some life-changing moment, and is never the same after that, forever obsessed with that vision of the future.

As an authority figure, you are determined to change things. In fact, you’ll do this, regardless. This is what gives many Midheaven in Scorpio employees an air of danger, somehow. Others sense that there’s something about you; that you’re some kind of catalyst for something. The changes you implement can be as small as transforming things or the atmosphere in the workplace. But, on a wider scope, you can really change the way the game’s played in your field as well as break glass ceilings. Planets conjunct your Midheaven will show your strategies for doing so. And because of your mysterious mixture of really drawing people to you yet still scaring them a bit, you make for an excellent leader. That is, just as long as you’re not wielding your amazing power selfishly but to help others. If not, you can inspire a mutiny from others that forces you to eat some humble pie.

But, once you get going, you really get going. Your work can be downright astonishing, in some way or another. Day-Lewis’ acting never fails to be a tour-de-force, giving him that huge gravitas he has. You have the potential to possess just as much weight in your profession. Much of what makes you incredible at what you do is the highly accurate insight and perceptiveness behind it. Your insightfulness is uncanny and even psychic. It’s another way that you just manage to spook people. But, again, this is what your mission is. You want to have a tremendous impact. Just like you don’t want to go halfway, you don’t want people to be affected by you in a lukewarm manner.

This also extends to your sex appeal, which is another aspect of your public image. With a Scorpio Midheaven, a strong sexiness is usually transmitted to the world. This is something you have to grapple with, as you may have love-hate feelings toward this persona. A part of you worries about being obsessed over to the point where it’s threatening or being seen as a “dirty freak.” Yet, another part of you really loves being this sex symbol and feels empowered by it. So, embrace the second sensibility. You have the power to seduce the world and should use it healthily. Those with the Midheaven in Scorpio get very lustful, primal reactions from all kinds of people in their community. The fact that you can exude that sexuality and that unspoken promise of something mind-blowing without actually having to give it away to everyone only seals the deal of that fascination.

And that is evident out in public, where you’re bound to get a lot of stares. But, what are they getting back in return? When you’re out and about, you always have this air of privacy around you. If you’re having lunch with a friend or spending time with your partner, it can seem like you’re the only two people in the world. Yet, when you do interact with strangers, there’s something very intimate and often even erotic about these exchanges. People who don’t even know you often feel very connected with you and like you’re looking right into their soul. Scorpio Midheaven is an expert people-watcher, especially since you know how to do it with great subtlety. You’re incredibly observant, picking up every little thing in your public environment. And you always have a way of seeming in control, of not only yourself of but what’s happening around you. Even when you’re having fun and seemingly letting loose, you still know exactly what you’re doing.

ynnest

Did you ever read this?
This is for every MC Scorpio.

With a Scorpio Midheaven, you are on a life-long mission to discover secrets and uncover the truth. You succeed in the world by being a detective, no matter what your actual profession is. You need a career that provides you with various mysteries to solve and explore. And you can do this with an incredible radar. People with their Midheaven in Scorpio make their way through their public and working environment with an innate perceptiveness. You can call it whatever you want: a lie detector, a ******** detector, a truth serum. But, no one in your community can be fake, evasive, or insincere for long around you, which is part of what can make people quite nervous around you.

It’s your life goal to be powerful but you must make sure you’re pursuing this power in the right sense of the word. You must empower yourself first before you seek external power from the world. And you’ll find yourself enduring situations where you have to find that inner power. Scorpio Midheaven people, in some way or another, endure something traumatic or turbulent in their life path. Either the road to success or your time in the public eye will involve some sort of abuse, loss, addiction, self-destruction, or death. And the thing that might be most upsetting, especially to a very private soul like you, is that these traumas you’ve suffered will inevitably become public knowledge. But, you should embrace this process, as it will push you to use your status in the world as a means to be an example of strengthening, healing, and transforming yourself.

Daniel Day-Lewis: Neptune conjunct Midheaven in Scorpio
With this placement, fulfillment in your career comes from bringing about transformation. Daniel Day-Lewis has Neptune conjunct his Scorpio Midheaven. And shape-shifting Neptune provides Day-Lewis with an even greater ability to cast a spell on his audience and deeply transform himself into his characters, in a way that very few actors can match. Daniel is one of the most respected actors alive (and many would say he’s the best actor alive). He’s so formidable that he’s in his own league. And his Scorpio Midheaven gives him that ability to achieve that worldly power. But, this is not the kind of power that a Capricorn Midheaven will achieve. It’s not based on the tangible or the practical but on all the intangibles of life that you’ll make a lucrative career out of tapping into.

But, how much do we really know about Daniel Day-Lewis? As much as he wants us to know, as having elusive Neptune on his Scorpio Midheaven makes him a master at disappearing in-between the films he selectively does. That only furthers the air of mystery that defines his public persona. With the Midheaven in Scorpio, you became compelled, starting in adolescence, to control and/or manipulate your public image through projecting this unfathomable nature. As much you wanted to solve mysteries out in the world, you also decided that you were going to be a mystery to solve. So, you became an enigma: sending out red herrings, taking on various guises, disappearing or keeping quite a few secrets in order to keep your peers guessing. They could never really figure you out. Those with this position who are more self-exposing and extroverted are even more enigmatic because they seem so open but you're definitely only getting a piece of the puzzle.

This leads to your lifelong reputation for being sort of unnerving. In high school, you developed into an unknown element in the world, in some way. And people are naturally scared of the unknown, so it’s something that could’ve intimidated your classmates, even if they couldn’t exactly put their finger on what it was about you. But, that also manifested in a positive sense, as well. Midheaven in Scorpio teenagers just have that “it” factor. What is it? Who knows? Yet, that’s what makes your peers driven to decipher you, starting in high school and extending into adulthood. It’s also what brings out a very wide and often extreme range of responses to you from the public.

There are the people who can be irrationally negative toward you, often for no reason. Scorpio Midheaven folks can make enemies out of people they’ve never even bothered, all because this person is somehow off-put by their power. So, you really have to learn the heavy weight that comes with the power you want so badly. Just when you get it, there will be more than a few vultures waiting to take you down. What you have to learn, so this doesn’t make you angry, bitter, resentful, or paranoid, is that no one can ever take your power away, even if they attempt to hurt you or destroy you publicly. Those with Midheaven in Scorpio eventually discover that, in order to survive and stay positive in the world, maintaining a Teflon sort of demeanor is necessary.

It doesn’t mean that you have to think of yourself as invincible. It just means that you have to learn to utilize the powerful wisdom of knowing who and what to respond to. The haters are not worth even a drop of your energy. And your attitude is like sheer magic in this sense. The less energy Scorpio Midheaven people give to their detractors, the less detractors they actually have. At the very least, these voices aren’t so loud anymore. Your energy field out in the world is so powerful. The more you remain unapologetic, fearless yet also without a chip on your shoulder in the face of the haters, the weaker their effect will be. When people realize they can’t do much damage, they move on.

On the flip side, there are the people who are extremely infatuated with you. Even though you might terrify people, sometimes, you also have a knack for completely drawing people in. Again, how you do so is a mystery. If you have any planets conjunct your Midheaven, they’re projected in a very complicated, magnetic, and deep manner. So, the effect of your image on others is tremendous. You may make people totally obsessed with you, in a positive, adoring-fan way, and you’re often surprised to know the strength of many people’s devotion to you. In some token, they’re only giving what you’re giving them, as you’re so absolutely devoted to what you do in the world that your intense passion is reciprocated. People sense those depths and want to dive in.

This can also bring on some frightening situations for you, as well. You’d be hard-pressed to find a Scorpio Midheaven who hasn’t been stalked, at some point. I’m not necessarily talking to the point of your life being in danger, although that unfortunately wouldn’t be too surprising. But, just about everyone with this placement has been in a pretty dramatic situation where someone was so obsessed with them that they wouldn’t let up. And even though it might have made you want to file a restraining order, a part of you wants to be obsessed over by people in the world. So, you sometimes invite this response, even though another part of you hates being overwhelmed by it.

The thing is that you often don’t understand your appeal to the public. Well, you do and you don’t. Midheaven in Scorpio people know that they’re very alluring and have this huge influence over others. But, you have no idea where the source of this great power is and you’re fine with that. Your goal is to be as much of a riddle to yourself as you are to others. This drives you to keep digging and digging within, finding undiscovered answers that will keep pushing you on your life path. You never want to touch the bottom of your soul throughout this whole journey. You always want to have more to unravel. Doing so through your career would be an excellent bet.

You’ll find many great artists with a Scorpio Midheaven, as the arts provide this opportunity for deep introspection that you’re so motivated by. And when you go there, you really go there. Daniel Day-Lewis is one of the most famous Method actors, with a process for getting inside of his character that seems to almost swallow him whole. Whatever you do with your life, you don’t want to go half way. You want to really immerse yourself in it. You must be passionate about your work. That’s crucial. If not, you will virtually destroy what you do. Scorpio can create or destroy. So, you can make incredible strides and do wonderful things or, if you hate what you do, you can sabotage yourself, over and over again, until you wake up, get the message, and transform your life.

So, you won’t find many with this placement being in a profession just for the money. Few of them struggle with focus, either. Since you were a teenager, you were fiercely focused on your future goals, even though you probably didn’t share them freely. But, there is this long-held yearning within a Scorpio Midheaven adolescent. They just dream of making a change in their lives and gaining command over it. Therefore, you perceived what those changes needed to be and how to implement them yet in ways that were deeply inspired. This is a placement that makes for a person who powerfully senses their destiny, usually from some life-changing moment, and is never the same after that, forever obsessed with that vision of the future.

As an authority figure, you are determined to change things. In fact, you’ll do this, regardless. This is what gives many Midheaven in Scorpio employees an air of danger, somehow. Others sense that there’s something about you; that you’re some kind of catalyst for something. The changes you implement can be as small as transforming things or the atmosphere in the workplace. But, on a wider scope, you can really change the way the game’s played in your field as well as break glass ceilings. Planets conjunct your Midheaven will show your strategies for doing so. And because of your mysterious mixture of really drawing people to you yet still scaring them a bit, you make for an excellent leader. That is, just as long as you’re not wielding your amazing power selfishly but to help others. If not, you can inspire a mutiny from others that forces you to eat some humble pie.

But, once you get going, you really get going. Your work can be downright astonishing, in some way or another. Day-Lewis’ acting never fails to be a tour-de-force, giving him that huge gravitas he has. You have the potential to possess just as much weight in your profession. Much of what makes you incredible at what you do is the highly accurate insight and perceptiveness behind it. Your insightfulness is uncanny and even psychic. It’s another way that you just manage to spook people. But, again, this is what your mission is. You want to have a tremendous impact. Just like you don’t want to go halfway, you don’t want people to be affected by you in a lukewarm manner.

This also extends to your sex appeal, which is another aspect of your public image. With a Scorpio Midheaven, a strong sexiness is usually transmitted to the world. This is something you have to grapple with, as you may have love-hate feelings toward this persona. A part of you worries about being obsessed over to the point where it’s threatening or being seen as a “dirty freak.” Yet, another part of you really loves being this sex symbol and feels empowered by it. So, embrace the second sensibility. You have the power to seduce the world and should use it healthily. Those with the Midheaven in Scorpio get very lustful, primal reactions from all kinds of people in their community. The fact that you can exude that sexuality and that unspoken promise of something mind-blowing without actually having to give it away to everyone only seals the deal of that fascination.

And that is evident out in public, where you’re bound to get a lot of stares. But, what are they getting back in return? When you’re out and about, you always have this air of privacy around you. If you’re having lunch with a friend or spending time with your partner, it can seem like you’re the only two people in the world. Yet, when you do interact with strangers, there’s something very intimate and often even erotic about these exchanges. People who don’t even know you often feel very connected with you and like you’re looking right into their soul. Scorpio Midheaven is an expert people-watcher, especially since you know how to do it with great subtlety. You’re incredibly observant, picking up every little thing in your public environment. And you always have a way of seeming in control, of not only yourself of but what’s happening around you. Even when you’re having fun and seemingly letting loose, you still know exactly what you’re doing.

Thank you for sharing. My question was nevertheless about your own experiences with scorpio midheaven from your point of view.

Y

Venesa

there is a lot to share.Talking for a career I'm 36 and still waiting for a miracle..waiting for something BIG to just happend. dreaming , visualising, and in the same time scared of that big expectations..I want all or nothing..to be best on whatever I do. Even when I drive a car I want to park that car in the best way, in the way that only me can do it. I feel energy of others very very well. Always attracted by someone whom I can't meet very often someone who I dont know very well..and focusing my energy to that person until same story happend..They fall in love and me focusin on someone else and regret for the time that I spend thinking of him. Always was like that. If some other person had what I have Im sure that they will be more than happy. Im not.I dont know WHY. Need for constant action and not be able to do that is frustraiting me.Always thinking to many things at once.Paranoid about parents health!
I never judge others, but always myself, like why I did that why I said that. Always wanting to be just perfect.Im married. And after a time love end. My ended before I thought.I feel guilty why I dont have feelings for my husbant. He knows that.Im brutally honest.And career Yes, I worked for more than 12 years the job that I did just for the salary, and still didn't learn it after 12 years because i dont love it.

Grace M

Hi,
Here is a Scorpio MC conjuct Uranus, Pisces Sun, Moon and Jupiter conjuct in 2nd, Aqua Mars 1st trine libra Pluto, Cap rising. Venus conjuct Chiron in aries 3rd, Saturn 7th Cancer...
I was employed for four years, ever since I'm independent. I have autodestructive tendencies if I feel stale. I can not find the way to change by conscious choice so I put myself in survival mode to find the power to push myself forward. Or better to say, to take a breath, dive deep and surrender to uncertainty. I go through intense soulsearching, expose my self to anxiety and then I'm half dead in the dark for a while. I dont care for public nor popular opinion and I do have some strange authorative aura so people are not drawn to me at all. I approach them. Or, I get introduced.
I changed my field of work. I use to work in IT, now I work in management consulting and going through another change which direction is uncertain. People from work say that once they now me, I am actually a normal warm person. I am known for "dealing with clients sceletons in the closet", but my own's are off corse kept hidden. I can plan for years before I act upon something. I met some of my fears by mastering them eventually. I feel often as if I learn through others. I merge with my cases and extract every thought and emotion from others until I find my own answers which I offer back as a gift of shared experience and knowledge. Sometimes I get hurt in the process. Badly. But sometimes it results with the most rewarding spiritual almost tantric experience. I rarely display power. I prefer to rule with a soft touch. My financial situation vary extremely. Both sides, in and out. I am mid fourties. I would love to improve as a complete person. I am somehow out of balance. And I never receive gifts, rewards or any kind of support. I probably wouldn't know how to take it any way. Your insights about scorpio MC blind spot would be very welcome.I have a feeling that I'm missing something.