Should I keep my property?

Love2Know

I asked if I should keep my property as a rental. The main issue is an aweful neighbour downstaires, my tenant and my realtor who made a private claus without my knowlege so now I must find a new tenant. I know this property has potential but I am pretty upset by all the current events.

Slenkar

The ascendant is late so maybe that is why

Usually charts are crystal clear but not this time.

The moon is making oppositions to your money and house but mercury is trining one of them.

Love2Know

The ascendant is late so maybe that is why

Usually charts are crystal clear but not this time.

The moon is making oppositions to your money and house but mercury is trining one of them.

Yeah and saturn in the third does tjis represent the bad neighbour?

filly

I think you should review the rental contracts you provide with a lawyer and/or with your realtor so this won't happen again.
Then you or the agency have to be more pickish about the prospect tenants and ask for references and such before you take them in.
Those oppositions from the moon I think it means this.
sure it will cost you for a while but if you think about the long run and the future it's worth it.
When moon enters the next sign you'll have a nicer prospects of tenancy or even finding a good buyer in case you don't want the assle anymore.

Gd luck!

Love2Know

I think you should review the rental contracts you provide with a lawyer and/or with your realtor so this won't happen again.
Then you or the agency have to be more pickish about the prospect tenants and ask for references and such before you take them in.
Those oppositions from the moon I think it means this.
sure it will cost you for a while but if you think about the long run and the future it's worth it.
When moon enters the next sign you'll have a nicer prospects of tenancy or even finding a good buyer in case you don't want the assle anymore.

Gd luck!
Update:
Just got a contract for rental yesterday! Thank you it seems the interest was in renters and not buyers.