Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 07-29-2014, 05:27 PM

pharmacology

Background. I was emailed an invitation to attend a workshop. To help raise and cultivate medicinal properties. I was told by a chiromancy reader that it appeared I had the markings of a pharmacist. Great, however weak in math and not a fan of the way medical treatment is prescribed. So upon this email invite, the idea of cultivate medicinal business sprung up. However I do not want to swallowed up and bring to ruin. So I brought about a chart at the time this came about.

peregrine moon jup sat venus mer
Moon has separated from a sextile to mars
moon is applying sextile to venus
moon/mercury mixed/mutual reception
Moons final aspects prior to changing signs would be a sextile to
mercury.
I do see a positive outcome. With moon/mercury in reception. and being the moons final aspect prior to changing sign.
So I get the feeling I will have absolutely no control in the dealing, however relinquishing control, I do that something positive can come about and help!
So what is your opinion.
Thank
EEK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg medical.jpg (87.3 KB, 3 views)

Tags
pharmacology