Attracted and confused..

Piq88

Hi, everyone and anyone reading this. I joined this forum just recently and have been into astrology and all the indepth things most ignore for the last 6 or so years.

At any rate, I come here with a question regarding this girl that I cannot get over. She's a scorpio and I have done her chart, not including the birth time...and by scorpio stereotype and exagerration, I can see why I have a hard time not walking into walls when I see her. Below is what I have gotten...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w218/MsChmln/Sholan.jpg

Maybe its the Pisces in Mars in my own chart that make me so attracted by her strong Scorpio inlfuence but could I please have a reading on her chart.

Thank You

Lissa

As this is a synastry question,I believe you also need to post your data information so we can look at the dynamics between you and this person...The chart you posted is cut,so we don't know this person's ascendant;house overlays are important in synastry,so knowing the girl's ascendant would be important.

Sincerely,
Lissa:)

Lissa

Ahh,I was reading this thread again and realised you don't know the girl's birthday!Sorry for my mistake:eek: .

Anyway,maybe if you post your chart or your data I could try to be more helpful...

Lissa

Lissa

Hi there!

Well,to start,this girl's Sun squares your Sun/Moon midpoint.Hard aspects to the Sun/Moon midpoint is one of the greatest indicators of atraction.Your Moon is tightly conjunct her Sun/Moon midpoint;another strong indicator of atraction.Your Eros are also conjunct one another,and this is another aspect that shows atraction between two people.Besides from it-you have Venus trine Mars in your birth chart;both trine her Sun so,with her,you have a Grand Trine.This another potent aspect;you might have the feeling that she completes you.

But,what I consider to be particularly relevant about this synastry is that your Descendant is Scorpio-and she has her Sun,Mercury,Venus and Mars in Scorpio.The Descendant is a very sensitive point of our map;it shows the type of person we're atracted to.Conjunctions to the Descendnat,in particular,are powerful indicators of one person being atracted to the other.So,as your Descendnat is Scorpio,and she has all that Scorpionic energy in her chart,maybe that's what makes you feel so atracted to her(even though she only has her Mars conjunct your Descendant);you may feel like she's the type of person you look for in a partner.Sometimes,the Descendant is a little bit more unconscious than that,making us feel uncounsciously atracted to certain types of people without really knowing why,but in a very powerful way.