Am I destined to be here? Help.

Kite

I’ve been on the east of the uSA my entire life but since I was little I don’t know why but I’ve always dreamt of moving to Texas, I still to this day have a belief that my life opportunities will expand and I will do much better in Texas. I’ve never even visited this state but it’s always been a feeling I keep getting that won’t go away. Like something is calling me there. I graduate college soon and am looking at Austin or Dallas. I want to take a trip there soon to visit. Am I crazy or does my chart indicate something positive about travel. I have no family over there, 1 friend. Is it possible we are all destined to be in a certain place? Some people grow up in America and end up spending the rest of their happier days in another country.

CHART:
https://ibb.co/vVL8DRN

I ran a report for Trenton and then for Austin, TX and Dallas, TX which scores various facets of each against your chart.

Trenton
*** MC Septile Uranus *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 02 Min)
********In this geographic area you tend to experience a struggle to bring new ideas into your work environment, while encountering resistence. If you persist in the effort, you gradually will make progress.

*** Descendant Binovile Jupiter *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 09 Min)
********Enjoyable dinners and outings make this a very pleasant place to be.

*** Descendant Quadnovile Uranus *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 07 Min)
********Relationships with friends and families undergo some changes, which is a difficult transition, but the long-term results are likely to positive.

* MC Biquintile Moon * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 24 Min)
********Opportunities for becoming involved in cultural activities are likely to present themselves to you while in this area.

* IC Septile Venus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 32 Min)
********You are likely to feel committed to your family and your career and feel contented, and there is likely to be stability, but perhaps not enough excitement or enthusiasm among co-workers and colleagues.

* Ascendant Binovile Pluto * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 28 Min)
********You get drawn into deep and difficult issues such as death or illness, and you are able to give and receive something of lasting inner value. A place of positive, although sometimes difficult, inner change.

* Ascendant Quadnovile Venus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 27 Min)
********Loving and caring relationships are likely to develop in your life if you stay in this area.

* MC Quadnovile Mars * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 41 Min)
********In this geographic area you are likely to be able to create or find a work environment that is pleasant and relatively stress-free, which is conducive to good productivity as well.

* Ascendant 1/16 Neptune * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 16 Min)
********You are likely to encounter artists, fervently religious or mystically oriented people. Some people are sincere, but others are lying to themselves and will consequently prove to be less sincere than you originally thought. Broken promises and deception are possible, so be cautious in following someone who can talk a good line, but may not have the character to support it.

MC SemiSextile Jupiter * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 12 Min)
********You find that there are people, clubs, and activities that welcome you and make you feel at home. Sometimes the people and activities do not seem extremely important to you, but are pleasant and enjoyable.

Ascendant Biquintile Moon * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 03 Min)
********A sense of history and social trends, and a better psychological understanding of yourself and others is likely to grow while in this area.

Ascendant Biquintile Mercury * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 15 Min)
********A good place for learning and refining your skills.

Descendant Triseptile Saturn * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 00 Min)
********Relationships with others tend to be serious and focused on important objectives. Professional relationships are good, but personal relationships may not be as close as you like.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Dubhe * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 26 Min)
********As you toughen your exterior, you feel that other people tend to be on the nasty side, fighting for the sake of the fight, and no other good reason.

Summary of Scores of 10 Treasure Maps for this Location

Friendship*and*Family:********** 55
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 235
Love*and*Romance:*************** 36
Vocation*and*Career:************ 0
Optimism*and*Opportunity:******* 0
Education*and*Communication:**** 0
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 204
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 0
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 0
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 68

Austin
SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 30N20'11"*97W46'55"* *24 CP 10 * 11 SC 40

*** Descendant Conjunct Venus *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 57 Min)
********Love and romance! If you want to attract romance into your life, you can hardly pick a better place than this. Loving relationships, especially romantic ones, are very likely.

*** MC Trine Saturn *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 37 Min)
********This geographic area is excellent for vocational, career, and business pursuits. You have the discipline and concentration of energy to achieve something of real value here. Contacts with experienced professionals is likely, and these people can help guide you.

*** Asc Conjunct Uranus/Neptune *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 05 Min)
********Strange and unusual experiences are likely in this geographic area. You encounter unusual, creative, imaginative people like artists, musicians, religiously and spiritually oriented people, and bohemians. You gravitate towards an inspired and creative life style, but also lacking in common sense and practicality. Hopefully, you express your inspired, visionary feelings in positive ways, but the tendency to self-delusion and confusion are strong. Try to maintain a reasonably balanced and healthy lifestyle as this will help ward off the negative tendencies.

* Ascendant Conjunct Uranus * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 31 Min)
********Surprises and unexpected changes occur here. Plans are not likely to turn out as expected. People think you are unusual or strange, and you are in a mood to experiment and try different things.

* Ascendant Conjunct Neptune * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 21 Min)
********Your imagination and sensitivity are very strong here. Interest in art or religion is likely to be strong. You may also feel confused or dreamy, unable to focus and accomplish anything. Avoid alcohol and stimulants while in this area.

* IC Conjunct Mars * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 52 Min)
********You feel impatient in this geographic area. You want to get your life in order and achieve a great deal, but you may not always know exactly where to put your energy. You easily feel frustrated by others, and hostility can erupt. If you find yourself getting into a habit of being angry or frustrated in this location and you cannot seem to reverse this pattern, relocating may help.

* MC Trine Moon * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 03 Min)
********You feel very comfortable in this geographic area. You are likely to create a very pleasant home life, and you enjoy a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.

* MC Quintile Neptune * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 52 Min)
********Your artistic and creative sensitivity is high in this area, and you can refine your artistic, literary, or musical sensitivity and talent here.

* MC Opposition Moon/Saturn * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 13 Min)
********If you have self-discipline and you enjoy solitude, you can enjoy the peace and quiet that are available here, but you may simply feel uninspired and withdrawn while in this geographic area. If life becomes too dull, then leaving this location may help enliven your spirits.

Descendant Trine Pluto * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 53 Min)
********You do things with passion and conviction while in this area. Others may enlist you to participate in their zealous mission. Fortunately, these activities, in general, are likely to be of a positive nature.

Descendant Quintile Mars * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 22 Min)
********A good place for climbing the professional ladder, or to succeed in an enterprise. Be wary, however, of being impatient to succeed, and going forward too hastily.

IC Quintile Venus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 27 Min)
********A great place for you if you are interested in art, literature, theatre, or other cultural activities. Your own creative abilities can be perfected here as well.

Ascendant Binovile Jupiter * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 15 Min)
********Enjoyable dinners and outings make this a very pleasant place to be.

MC Opposition Mercury/Saturn * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 22 Min)
********You tend to get narrowly focused on specific goals here. Your mental concentration is good, but you may miss opportunities because you do not attract a large group of diverse people to communicate with.

MC Conjunct fixed star Acrux * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 08 Min)
********You are likely to incorporate an element of the mystical or mysterious into your work while in this location.

MC Conjunct fixed star Alphecca * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 33 Min)
********Because you are able to access your intuition clearly in this locality, you experience career success in this geographic region. Your work takes on a creative flair here.

Ascendant Conjunct fixed star Deneb Okab * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 36 Min)
********When in this geographic region, you feel capable of strong leadership, which is expressed through your personality. You can take charge easily.

Friendship*and*Family:********** 443
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 483
Love*and*Romance:*************** 407
Vocation*and*Career:************ 6
Education*and*Communication:**** 25
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 8
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 433
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 775
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 354

Dallas
SELECTED POINT* * * * * * 32N48'50"*96W50'17"* *23 CP 42 * 12 SC 37

*** Ascendant Conjunct Neptune *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 54 Min)
********Your imagination and sensitivity are very strong here. Interest in art or religion is likely to be strong. You may also feel confused or dreamy, unable to focus and accomplish anything. Avoid alcohol and stimulants while in this area.

*** IC Conjunct Mars *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 55 Min)
********You feel impatient in this geographic area. You want to get your life in order and achieve a great deal, but you may not always know exactly where to put your energy. You easily feel frustrated by others, and hostility can erupt. If you find yourself getting into a habit of being angry or frustrated in this location and you cannot seem to reverse this pattern, relocating may help.

*** MC Trine Saturn *** * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 20 Min)
********This geographic area is excellent for vocational, career, and business pursuits. You have the discipline and concentration of energy to achieve something of real value here. Contacts with experienced professionals is likely, and these people can help guide you.

* Ascendant Conjunct Uranus * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 59 Min)
********Surprises and unexpected changes occur here. Plans are not likely to turn out as expected. People think you are unusual or strange, and you are in a mood to experiment and try different things.

* Descendant Conjunct Venus * * * *(Orb: 1 Deg 25 Min)
********Love and romance! If you want to attract romance into your life, you can hardly pick a better place than this. Loving relationships, especially romantic ones, are very likely.

* IC Quintile Venus * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 30 Min)
********A great place for you if you are interested in art, literature, theatre, or other cultural activities. Your own creative abilities can be perfected here as well.

* Asc Conjunct Uranus/Neptune * * * *(Orb: 0 Deg 33 Min)
********Strange and unusual experiences are likely in this geographic area. You encounter unusual, creative, imaginative people like artists, musicians, religiously and spiritually oriented people, and bohemians. You gravitate towards an inspired and creative life style, but also lacking in common sense and practicality. Hopefully, you express your inspired, visionary feelings in positive ways, but the tendency to self-delusion and confusion are strong. Try to maintain a reasonably balanced and healthy lifestyle as this will help ward off the negative tendencies.

MC Quintile Uranus * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 04 Min)
********Unusual opportunities for professional and financial advancement present themselves, but they are risky, and some ups and downs in your career are likely in this area. Depending on how you handle the situation, there might be extreme success or extreme failure.

MC Biquintile Sun * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 23 Min)
********You are able to pursue your work with a more serious professional, more sophisticated approach than you can in many other areas.

Descendant Biseptile Jupiter * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 08 Min)
********Professional and business relationships work out well in this area, and you are able to find good service people (doctor, dentist, car mechanic, plumber, etc.) to work with.

MC Opposition Moon/Saturn * * * (Orb: 1 Deg 10 Min)
********If you have self-discipline and you enjoy solitude, you can enjoy the peace and quiet that are available here, but you may simply feel uninspired and withdrawn while in this geographic area. If life becomes too dull, then leaving this location may help enliven your spirits.

MC Conjunct fixed star Acrux * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 49 Min)
********You are likely to incorporate an element of the mystical or mysterious into your work while in this location.

MC Conjunct fixed star Alphecca * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 24 Min)
********Because you are able to access your intuition clearly in this locality, you experience career success in this geographic region. Your work takes on a creative flair here.

Ascendant Conjunct fixed star Deneb Okab * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 08 Min)
********When in this geographic region, you feel capable of strong leadership, which is expressed through your personality. You can take charge easily.

Descendant Conjunct fixed star Pollux * * * (Orb: 0 Deg 33 Min)
********You seek to broaden your interests in this region. You seek out people with a wide range of interests, possibly including boxing, dealing with medicines, or handling toxic or poisonous materials.

Friendship*and*Family:********** 146
Detailed*Friendship*and*Family:* 198
Love*and*Romance:*************** 250
Vocation*and*Career:************ 47
Education*and*Communication:**** 0
Culture*and*Creativity:********* 72
Responsibility*and*Focus:******* 429
Imagination*and*Inspiration:**** 858
Excitement*and*Instability:***** 86

waybread

Go to Astrodienst www.astro.com and then input your birth data, if you haven't already. Look for the maps of planetary lines, under the special charts (not round or Pullen) headings. A planetary line of Venus or moon + IC should be beneficial.

Or use the Astro-click travel map, which is interactive.

Texas is a big state, however!

Of find a place of interest in Texas, and do a relocation chart for it.

Kite

Go to Astrodienst www.astro.com and then input your birth data, if you haven't already. Look for the maps of planetary lines, under the special charts (not round or Pullen) headings. A planetary line of Venus or moon + IC should be beneficial.

Or use the Astro-click travel map, which is interactive.

Texas is a big state, however!

Of find a place of interest in Texas, and do a relocation chart for it.

The analysis I did are based on the relocation charts - each city showing the aspects from each relocation chart including what planets are on the Ascendant, MC, IC, etc. If you would like to compare with other cities in Texas, please let me know - I happen to live in the Dallas area myself.