Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Here's a (hopefully) wise Piscean thought--

When you're afraid, don't fight the fear, just feel it. Then, transmute it into ....humility. Turns out, you're really only human after all! *

*[If you're actually an ascended master, a genetically modified superhero, or a superior extraterrestrial being, this thought may not apply to you.]:biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

Last edited:

ynnest

Here's a (hopefully) wise Piscean thought--

When you're afraid, don't fight the fear, just feel it. Then, transmute it into ....humility. Turns out, you're really only human after all! *

*[If you're actually an ascended master, a genetically modified superhero, or a superior extraterrestrial being, this thought may not apply to you.]:biggrin:

My dad always used to say to me when I was a small little punk that its better to be arrogant humile than to be humile arrogant!

Interesting thought!

Y

Ukpoohbear

Coronavirus is MANMADE??? Crazy Theories Run Rampant :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TZItum4hDo

There is a patent on the coronavirus. Patent number EP3172319B1 registered in the European Patent office. It was developed in an English laboratory, in the Pirbright Institute in Surrey, and the inventor's name is Erica Bickerton. It was developed as part of a research in infectious diseases in domestic animals, like chickens.

It is an early strain of coronavirus nevertheless, it flew all the way over to Wuhan by itself :smile:

JUPITERASC

Relax, have some Corona.
Coronavirus is MANMADE??? Crazy Theories Run Rampant :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TZItum4hDo
There is a patent on the coronavirus. Patent number EP3172319B1 registered in the European Patent office.

It was developed in an English laboratory, in the Pirbright Institute

in Surrey, and the inventor's name is Erica Bickerton.

It was developed as part of a research in infectious diseases
in domestic animals, like chickens.
It is an early strain of coronavirus nevertheless, it flew
all the way over to Wuhan by itself :smile: