m u s i c

Blaze

Account Closed
I would rather you stick around. Would it be too much if I asked you to keep away from dangerous places?

Heh. The danger came towards me, this time. Looking at my Solar return chart, I assume it won't happen again as last years had this horrific Mars in Cancer conjunct MC, Square Jupiter (reception made Mars stronger) and Mars was out of sect. So, attempts on my life were....expected, to a point.

Chrissy said:
Astrology wise I think it must be cardinal energy and that aries mars. I have a lot of energy which is pi**ing me off. I wish I weren't so restless :annoyed:

That Mars rules your Moon, so that could be it, actually. Funny side note: You, me and SagCap all have that Aries Mars.

Represent, what what.

Chrissy said:
Speaks to my cancer sun
M a g i c a l !!
E n c h a n t i n g !!

Gave me goosebumps

Glad you enjoyed it. Here's a soothing song for the savage beast,

Moon Dancer

chris10

Heh. The danger came towards me, this time. Looking at my Solar return chart, I assume it won't happen again as last years had this horrific Mars in Cancer conjunct MC, Square Jupiter (reception made Mars stronger) and Mars was out of sect. So, attempts on my life were....expected, to a point.
What happened? Were you attacked? Try to keep safe :rightful:

That Mars rules your Moon, so that could be it, actually.
Yes. A friend on here made me realize a while ago that it all leads down to that mars. My cancer sun is ruled by moon so it is disposited by my scorpio moon which in turn - since scorpio is ruled by mars - is disposited by aries mars.

Funny side note: You, me and SagCap all have that Aries Mars.
No wonder I like her :smile:

Represent, what what.
what?

Glad you enjoyed it. Here's a soothing song for the savage beast,

Moon Dancer
very soothing, ideal for bedtime :smile: