Is he interested ?

chris10

Mercury and Jupiter are under the beams, Sun hides whatever is close to it, if we didn't know that there was some confusion about the identity of the quesited, the conjunction would have made me think an affair that is hidden...:w00t:

But now that we know, the sun burning those two planets shows something not in the open, you and he, the quesited affected by this. Mute sign, no communication. Moon not making any immediate aspects, so not much happening here.

We see the brother is Sun just separating from Saturn, the school? School (Saturn), owned by you, in your 1st house disposited by Jupiter ( you). Obviously we wouldn't have known who Sun was, without your outcome post...
You are amazing.
Thank you for the detailed delineation

thanks for updating!
My pleasure.

I should have updated earlier (in December - when the actual TK came over and I realized my mistake ) but I had completely forgotten about this chart.

I'll check whatever horary charts I have posted on here and I'll try to update them as soon as I find some time.

Tikana, Alex Zim, dr farr, Oddity LovelyMissAries, IleneK, aquarius7000, rafaella

Thank you guys. Love you :kissing: