Is there a sun sign you consistantly have trouble with?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Maybe it's an indicator of the proof of Astrology? Maybe our own charts or the charts of the people we think of when we mention their signs did have very strong charts in relation to each other and very strong bad synastry?
We can look at these people we don't like to use to study their charts as to why we may get along the way we do.
Which of my family members do I feel the closest to, for instance?
I wasn't studying Astrology when I was forming my relationships and opinions of those relationships.

I have had these problems consistently whatever our supposed or studied synastry.
Without knowing our synastry, many but not all of the people I have bully or fight with who make me uncomfortable have predominantly been/proven to be be of the signs I mentioned and have had the same problems I mentioned.
Just like the rest of Astrology, it's just observational and mostly for fun,even the negative observations.
ie:
"Oh, he was a Sagittarius, of course we didn't get along. *haha*"
I doubt any of us posting go around asking people their sign and then deciding to hate them.

It is interesting to me, for instance, that every male who has ever asked me out or dated me has been either Aries or Capricorn and almost every female either Leo or Virgo.

As we can look at our natal charts and how planets react,we can look at people's personalities and how they react to each other and see patterns.
Noticing a pattern is not an ultimate reality even for the people who want it to be.

Trying to be rational in a possible venting thread ? :unsure:

Insight:
You'll always appear rational if posturing as cool and detached in an emotional discussion.Congratulations?

Stop being a spoil-sport :devil:

lol.... Those blasted sagitarians...always taking a gamble are we not....
open mouth and insert hoof here!

John T

The Leo/Aquarius axis. I've found that most I've come in personal contact with grind my gears to an extreme, albeit they seem admirable enough from a distance.

Then again, the Leo/Aquarius axis does square my Sun and Mercury. :whistling:

Coyote

I've got a lot of oppositional energy in my chart, so unfortunately, I must admit that I irritate the heck out of myself every day. My brain is like a playground with a bunch of squabbling school kids. The problem I find in my life most often is that when I encounter someone, their energy may be highly compatible with one aspect of me, while simultaneously being profoundly aggravating to another equally dominant aspect of myself. But then, maybe that's just life?

I'd have to say I've had the most trouble with dysfunctional Pisces Moons--not because of incompatibility, but because I'm Pisces Rising. Pisces, as a sign, resents boundaries. Some immature Pisces people seem to think everyone around them is just an extension of themselves. I have my own uncertainty about where "your issues end and mine begin". It's much too easy to get sucked into a co-dependent relationship when neither party is clear about the division between you and me. I think this is why I am often drawn to Leo ASC people. They're very clear about themselves. Sometimes too much so, but the extra effort they make me go to in order to avoid getting upstaged is good for me.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Everybody has a sun sign that they consistently have trouble with.

EVERYBODY!

Natally you have your aptitudes and stuff you were born with and at least one of these signs energies are going to be in the friction column. As you grow, you progressed chart will show one or more signs that if you use the energies, things never turn out the ways you want.

Right now, Scorpio is giving me the most trouble followed by Capricorn,

Scorpio's key words are:

DETERMINED, STUBBORN, CONSISTENT, POSSESSIVE, EMOTIONALLY INARTICULATE, LOOKS FOR THE HIDDEN, REJECTION FEAR, MAGNETIC PERSONALITY

I find myself reading way between the lines, and living in fears of rejection. Being stubborn about this is just causing more trouble. And yes, I am having trouble being emotionally articulate.

Capricorn's keywords are:

PRACTICAL, SYSTEMATIC, SHREWD, NEVER GIVES UP, INHIBITED, CAUTIOUS & PESSIMISTICPREJUDICED, COLD, DEPENDABLE

I find myself refusing to k=give up, in a bad way, and again kind of cold, which doesn't help my emotional inarticulateness.

But.... I do have signs which are just flo'in easy: wi=hich at the moment is Leo. This is especially good since my Sun has just progessed into Leo.

Leo's Keywords are: REGAL, ACCEPTING QUICKLY, NOT LIKEING CRITICISM, NO ACCOUNTABILITY, RECKLESS, EXTRAVIGANT, JUSTIFIED BEHAVIOR, KIND TO CHILDREN & POOR

Regal ness seems to actually work, heaven knows, and being extravagant with others as well as accepting things quickly is something I have to get used to, since I used to agonize over everything.

So there you go! Everyone has a sign that is high maintenance, and one that is exceptionally low maintencance.

Z

Rageypoo

Everybody has a sun sign that they consistently have trouble with.

EVERYBODY!

Natally you have your aptitudes and stuff you were born with and at least one of these signs energies are going to be in the friction column. As you grow, you progressed chart will show one or more signs that if you use the energies, things never turn out the ways you want.

Right now, Scorpio is giving me the most trouble followed by Capricorn,

Scorpio's key words are:

DETERMINED, STUBBORN, CONSISTENT, POSSESSIVE, EMOTIONALLY INARTICULATE, LOOKS FOR THE HIDDEN, REJECTION FEAR, MAGNETIC PERSONALITY

I find myself reading way between the lines, and living in fears of rejection. Being stubborn about this is just causing more trouble. And yes, I am having trouble being emotionally articulate.

Capricorn's keywords are:

PRACTICAL, SYSTEMATIC, SHREWD, NEVER GIVES UP, INHIBITED, CAUTIOUS & PESSIMISTICPREJUDICED, COLD, DEPENDABLE

I find myself refusing to k=give up, in a bad way, and again kind of cold, which doesn't help my emotional inarticulateness.

But.... I do have signs which are just flo'in easy: wi=hich at the moment is Leo. This is especially good since my Sun has just progessed into Leo.

Leo's Keywords are: REGAL, ACCEPTING QUICKLY, NOT LIKEING CRITICISM, NO ACCOUNTABILITY, RECKLESS, EXTRAVIGANT, JUSTIFIED BEHAVIOR, KIND TO CHILDREN & POOR

Regal ness seems to actually work, heaven knows, and being extravagant with others as well as accepting things quickly is something I have to get used to, since I used to agonize over everything.

So there you go! Everyone has a sign that is high maintenance, and one that is exceptionally low maintencance.

Z

I can affirm leo does not like criticism nor has accountability, but they are a fun sign.

Brea

I'm pretty normal in that Libra and my Taurus REALLY dont get along. They're just so everywhere and hard to pin. And they love to mess with your fixed nature, always throwing in the monkey wrench just to mess with you. They drive me crazy because you can never really hold them accountable for their thoughts/stances on things because they're just going to change or worse they're telling you inaccurate info because they want to mess with your head. Drives me absolutely insane.

For these reasons I REALLY ADORE my Capricorns and Virgos but this is probably more of a product of my dominant earth/water chart rather than just my sun.

multiply

I'm a Cancer and I'm nothing close to shy. The only time I really broadcast myself is if someone I like is being bullied or I feel like I am being mistreated or spoken too abruptly. I'm hyper protective of people and animals. If people hate on me I either find it really amusing or get over it.

Are you a leo moon by any chance? you sound like one.

multiply

Lack of respect, problems with authority, etc. etc. whenever saturn is hard aspected.

but with regard to venus square saturn, a lack of love for yourself, they either hate their looks or they are overly conceded, this imbalance creates an internal tension and rejection issues, and it shows outward in your relationships, causes frustrations and in turn the people you associate with suffer. A poor relationship with the father and male types in general are evident. Awkwardness in social situations, unsure of how to express yourself, etc.

I'm just cackling reading through the drama. I wish I could respond to everything but this comment I can defo relate to hee hee. Saturn in the first can also make the tension evident. Rageypoo why are you called that?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Please do not forget to take into account the close aspects that the Moon makes to the other planets before deciding or defying that a typical 'Leo', etc, Moon may not behave like one. :) A Leo Moon will not be a typical Leo Moon, if it is in aspect to the likes of Nep/Sat, for e.g.. These planets will often rob it of its (over) confidence, and other typical traits associated with Leo.

Also, IMO, Sat-Ven will seldom affect relationship with father, unless Ven is really much more strongly placed (sign, house, aspect wise) in the chart. Even so, it will remain under the shadow of Saturn mostly. Sat-Sun, Sat-Lord of 4th house will affect one's relationship with the father (figure), amongst other aspects.

:)AQ7

tokyo.lights

Re: Is there a sun sign you consistently have trouble with?

Just wondering....i have noticed that all my relationships (not romantic) with cappys just fall apart. I know this is very superficial, but it is a real pattern. There is nothing I DON'T like about them, we just end up not seeing eye to eye. Interestingly, cap risings are fine for me....hmmmm

I am hoping I can sort this out, as my son is a capricorn.
Strangely Cancers. I can't explain it, but we have issues. From complete lack of respect of my privacy, to scaring people in my life away so they don't have to ~share~ me. This latching on and taking claim of me, I don't appreciate that one bit...it's suffocating and a little insulting. One Cancer tried to push my mother out of my life because they were jealous of how close she was to me lol.
Did I mention my partner is a Cancer?:lol:
Obviously not all Cancers are like that, and I still hope I'll have a very close Cancer friend one day...who isn't crazy.

multiple

Account Closed
I hit it off pretty well with aries suns at first but things always seem to fizzle out quickly which is a shame as I generally find them great fun. I find most aquarian suns too egotistical and haughty or just sometimes too tiresome with their fixed opinions,the more laid back ones aren't so bad and I usually can understand most of them despite not always liking them. libras, its rare that me and libra suns get along. sometimes I like them but they don't like me or sometimes I don't like them but they don't mind me. its usually the superficial, shallow, vain and braggart types I dislike the more humble,complex and modest ones I like but I suspect they often find my coarse tongue and bad language a little too impolite. I also suspect a degree of jealousy as I have sun conjunction venus conjunction ascendant so I can charm the pants off people :biggrin:

Last edited:

Rageypoo

So far I've dated 2 Leo's, and I've really admired Leos but they have huge self-esteem issues and always cheat on you, and lie to your face about it. I would be very wary of ever trusting a Leo.

busker

Taurus.
With taurus friends, it's one day good, the other bad, and suddenly they blow up they will never see/speak/hear you again. They have no problem with twisting words to fit their stories, they'd gladly reshape the past.

Leos.
Love-hate relationships. Seeing a leo first time makes me anty.
Although Leo friends are fun.

Abby83

This is quite a depressing thread, but would have to say GE GE GEMINI. As if anyone has the patience of being friends with someone only to have the other personality that has been hiding for gee I dunno, 20 yrs to suddenly come out of the blue. Very deceptive. Cant be trusted. Lack of morals. Too easy. Immature. Boring in the bedroom despite the fact that for some bizarre reason they actually think they are amazing. If they were amazing im sure their relationships would last longer, even if it were just casual sex, most of my former Gemini friends could only last one night and the guys said they were lousy in bed. They constantly need to be entertained but who could be bothered. They're not worth it to begin with.