Composite interpretation

Rageypoo

Hello,

I could use some interps on this composite chart, as well as the Davison composite chart (the more "now" composite of the chart)

compositefortheleo.jpg

davisonprogressedchart.jpg

Keep in mind, the square to jupiter/venus conj is 8 and 10 degrees apart, and neptune is in retrograde, so that square is leaving from a very very wide orb. Let me know what you guys think and any insight on how to nurture and develop this relationship would be appreciated!

Last edited:

gen6k

well that venus and mars opposition saturn is kinda prone to serious expressions.

venus is 5 degrees apart from saturn. this is a good space that can be recuperated by jupiter.

jupiter connects both to mars and saturn positively adding lighter vibes to the connection.

this composite designates a longer lasting relationship with also a seperation and joining back together. perhaps on and off if the bridges cant be fixed in a shorter period.

it is also important to look at Decans not just ptolmaic aspects or mutual reception.

http://www.thesecretlanguageofrelationships.com/lookup/

Rageypoo

well that venus and mars opposition saturn is kinda prone to serious expressions.

venus is 5 degrees apart from saturn. this is a good space that can be recuperated by jupiter.

jupiter connects both to mars and saturn positively adding lighter vibes to the connection.

this composite designates a longer lasting relationship with also a seperation and joining back together. perhaps on and off if the bridges cant be fixed in a shorter period.

it is also important to look at Decans not just ptolmaic aspects or mutual reception.

http://www.thesecretlanguageofrelationships.com/lookup/

What kind of expressions?

We first met 7 years ago, and we were separated for about 3 of those years. We have come back together and we're putting our best foot forward, It has had some disappointments (expressing love to her is a bit unrequited) but overall we're trying to work on it. Thanks for the insight, it's better than hearing nothing but negatives = )

gen6k

the saturn vibe to venus. a more austere sign to venus can produce either the closing off of expression in its negative receptions. saturn to libra, cancer, aries. it can hold back. make the situation less relational or make the situation less emotional. when saturn is happy instead what happens is it makes the expression of venus altered so instead of buying the person useless indulgences there is more practical orientated expressions of venus.

saturn to earth venus is different. this works more on the level of mutual bareness or heartiness either in a value-orientated way or in a more mutual resentment of configuration.

yeah this type of split strength configuration with ultimate cohesion kind of like an opposite in the middle can lead to taking things the traditional way then get in to problems and maybe not being able to be flexible enough to create the conditions that the relationship thrives in.

Rageypoo

the saturn vibe to venus. a more austere sign to venus can produce either the closing off of expression in its negative receptions. saturn to libra, cancer, aries. it can hold back. make the situation less relational or make the situation less emotional. when saturn is happy instead what happens is it makes the expression of venus altered so instead of buying the person useless indulgences there is more practical orientated expressions of venus.

saturn to earth venus is different. this works more on the level of mutual bareness or heartiness either in a value-orientated way or in a more mutual resentment of configuration.

yeah this type of split strength configuration with ultimate cohesion kind of like an opposite in the middle can lead to taking things the traditional way then get in to problems and maybe not being able to be flexible enough to create the conditions that the relationship thrives in.

Is there anything to suggest what situation is needed to make it thrive? Also you mentioned an earth venus, are you referring to the composites? One shows an air venus the other a fire venus.

Last edited:

tautomer

Venus is in the 6th house, opposing saturn and uranus... Quite frankly, that's just flat out bad. This relationship and partnership would feel quite stifled, unbalanced, and unstable.

There's some good in the chart too. That said, that venus stuff is really negative. I doubt that will be able to be ignored.

Overall I see the composite as quite negative. At least for me, this is a relationship I doubt I'd attempt.

Rageypoo

Venus is in the 6th house, opposing saturn and uranus... Quite frankly, that's just flat out bad. This relationship and partnership would feel quite stifled, unbalanced, and unstable.

There's some good in the chart too. That said, that venus stuff is really negative. I doubt that will be able to be ignored.

Overall I see the composite as quite negative. At least for me, this is a relationship I doubt I'd attempt.

Stifled is for sure the key word here, and there's an unfulfilled feeling that seems to simmer under the surface. It is however a great and warm relationship with many good qualities, but I do wonder if that one issue, considering how big it is, is a make or break for us.

I'm mainly looking for ways to resolve the issue. I understand conj/opp/squares are things to work on and can strengthen relationships, I don't necessarily see them as forever problems that can't be worked in some kind of compromise. My goal here is to find out what those are, or figure out a way to strengthen what we already have as our strengths to try and keep these negative aspects at bay.

Rageypoo

Seems like you guys were right, found out today on my birthday no less, that she was cheating on me for a month, yay.

gen6k

well the signifactors for women are in kinda a bad situation. the moon is the apex of a t-square.

the cheating aspect is when venus connects to uranus in the 12th. this produces sudden clandestine affairs.

the Saturn slows it down, but the t-square makes her emotions in to Mars, Saturn, Uranus.

its mostly the Mars next to Venus activating her sexuality and also the sense of wounding (chiron) which then produces the negative effect of Uranus in the 12th to Venus.