I’m 16 and don’t know what to do career-wise (Midheaven Persona Chart)

Anamel

I noticed the 12th house stellium, I do tarot currently but I don’t have anything I really care about, I write sometimes. Not really sure how to assess this chart

https://imgur.com/x7qLdk4

Harmelia

I noticed the 12th house stellium, I do tarot currently but I don’t have anything I really care about, I write sometimes. Not really sure how to assess this chart

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You definitely have potential as a writer. The reasons I say that is:

1. You have Sagittarius on MC - with ruler of MC Jupiter in Virgo, 7th. Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Pisces are the four big "writer" signs and 3rd -9th houses are the two big writer houses. But I've seen Libra and 7th houses as being significant in writer's charts and other houses too - depending upon what you're writing and other chart placements.

2. Your ASC is Pisces and the traditional ruler is Jupiter - again, in a writer sign. Jupiter rules your chart.

3. Jupiter is at the apex of your kite. You see the grand trine and then a minor grand trine - and that is again, Jupiter as writer.

4. Mercury - the writer - is in the 9th house of writers. It's close to the cusp so I read it in the 9th.

5. Venus, the ruler of money is also in the 9th house of writers. Venus rules your North Node that is in your 3rd house of writers.

6. You have a Gemini IC ruled by Mercury the writer.

7. Mars in Pisces, 1st house - could be excellent for writing - Pisces giving excellent imagination and inspiration.

8. Sun in Scorpio is good at investigation - digging deep - empathy - going deep within oneself - so good for character development if doing fiction but also good for investigating topics if doing non-fiction. Scorpio is psychologically-oriented.

Now, "writer" could also be interpreted as other vocations, such as teaching, technology-related fields, communications, anything to do with Mercury professions. You mentioned writing, so I went with that.

You also will have talent for psychic stuff - with all that Pisces and Scorpio. You'll be interested in metaphysics and spiritual fields. You could do both. You could write about spiritual or metaphysical topics - or teach - or be a psychic and teach and write. It's all there.

I hope other people post their ideas for you too. This is just one perspective.

Hkk

Account Closed

Hi Anamel,

You have the potential to do anything you want to. Deep down is there anything that takes your fancy? Something you really would love to do even if it sounds far fetched to you?
Anyway, looking at your chart a career in investigate journalism, a large organisation where you have control and get to travel is important. Mc sag teaching, higher learning travelling. Journalism Scorpio and merc 8th house / digging deeper and finding out. You have the empathy and the skills of being focused to do any kind of journalism. Hope this helps and good luck in your search in realising and working out what you want to do.

waybread

Anamel, I don't think the problem is so much choosing a dream career is that you seem to so frequently change your mind about what you want.

The moon rules our emotions, but it is naturally changeable, going through its changes of phase and sign faster than the other planets. Then Uranus rules sudden change. So it may be hard for you to keep your attention focused on one thing.
Then you've got a Neptune square to your sun. The sun rules your identity but Neptune tends to erase and blur what it touches. So just when you think you might have found a vocation that fits you like hand-in-glove, Neptune steps in to confuse who really are.

Jupiter rules your 10th house of career. It is also the tip of a kite formation. In the 7th house, Jupiter suggests a career where you work one-on-one with another person, or even with a spouse if you marry. Alternatively where you work in opposition to another person. So think about something like couples counseling or law (the 7th house rules litigation.)

I hope you can build a lot of diversity into your career, so you don't end up constantly switching jobs. If not, try to implement a lot of variety into the rest of your life.