Help with My Solar Return - Love?

camenzmo

Hi There - Any help with my upcoming solar return would be great!

There is a full moon and pluto in a my 5th and a venus/jupiter conjunction in my 12th. I'm also wondering what the well aspected neptune in 7th could mean?

I've had a roller coaster love life these past few years...will this year improve??

Natal is on the inside and solar on the outside :)

xoxox

Attachments

• SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 53

Arena

Yes, seems like hyper love on the horizon this SR.
But there is also some kind of dissappointment, hurting, loss with SR Saturn on your Moon.

camenzmo

Thank you for the reply!

I've been through terrible loss of love about a year ago (emotionally very painful) - I hope I dont go through that again! I'm with someone new now - we've been dating about 8 months.

Izzy542

This is a pregnancy with a baby girl and probably a marriage.jupiter with venus in 12, pluto with moon in 5 and saturn in 4.you will have this baby on the next sr year.

camenzmo

Omg izzy...I was secretly afraid of that! I have been prego once before and I checked and pluto was in my 5th during that SR year. Oh my...

Can you help me see any information about my partner? The one i'm with (libra sun and sag rising and much older than me is not interested in more kids!).

Is there anyway to know if its a new partner or existing or even past one?

Izzy542

yes he is probably the one, it is for sure an older person, but the love astrology is not my thing.Is he still married?The baby you will keep it - probably will be a Scorpio.

camenzmo

Wow...he isn't married, he is divorced, but has grown kids from a previous marriage...I really couldnt see this being a planned pregnancy!

I went through a bad breakup (aquarius guy) and so did my new partner...we have just been having a nice time dating...not really thinking about the future

Izzy542

Well then you will marry him because of the pregnancy,thats why I asked. Not this is not a planned pregnancy - with a pluto in 5th is the kind of very easy got pregnat.

JUPITERASC

Omg izzy...I was secretly afraid of that! I have been prego once before and I checked and pluto was in my 5th during that SR year. Oh my...

Can you help me see any information about my partner? The one i'm with (libra sun and sag rising and much older than me is not interested in more kids!).

Is there anyway to know if its a new partner or existing or even past one?
Asking an HORARY astrology question is one way to throw light on these kinds of questions :smile:

IMPORTANT to read the HORARY RULES before asking your question
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

HORARY sub-forum http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42