Is it time to quit my job?

Violette

I'm working at this workplace for 3,5 years, and its not the first time I'm thinking about leaving. But everytime I start looking for another job, something positive happens here so I stay. Now I feel so burnt out and I can't get along with some co-workers and it makes me very stressed. I think they are talking about me and mocking me behind my back and it really makes me feel bad. :( I think I need some change, but I'm afraid that it would be worse at a new place and that I can't trust my feelings (having Neptune transits). So I wonder if I can leave my job for a better one, or if its a bad idea now.

Attachments

• transitsolar.jpg
    transitsolar.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 33

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope observations on planetary placements etc and outcomes.
helps take stock and adapt as relevant,
do share feedbacks how true-insightful etc etc,
technicalities apart :

jup now retro towards libra 2nd from moon/asc,
good for family-finances, advisory-teaching roles;

jup sooner direct mars-scorpio 3rd
for research-occult aptitudes and advisory roles,
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;

natal jup-pisces inimical for virgo asc, over aries 8th,
prone to liver-urological inflammations and health issues for spouse;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

sat these months retro towards natal sat-sun-mer sag 4th,
aptitude for statistical management;
while prone to issues related to health-mother-property matters;

while turning direct cap 5th, needing change but stuck;
while could be good for event management/public admin roles;

natal sat sag aspect own acq 6th,
protective of health-employment,
able to cope with opponents/not good for their health-well being!

may try to secure job before sat turns direct cap;
observe fast taking milk-fruits sat evenings;

ketu separative node now 1.5yr transit acq 6th,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery intestinal-lower legs-sciatica etc;
and prone to job separations to care,
not before getting new secure satisfying assignment,
which may be possible when jup turns direct scorpio,
and before sat turns direct cap the coming 2-3 months to watch
;

natal moon-ketu separative node virgo asc,
hyper-critical attitude,
good for audit-quality control-investigative roles,
prone to pain-injury-surgery intestinal-head-hips etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed evenings;

do ack, and promptly share-discuss ground feedbacks,

wishing well from jup sooner hopefully,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Violette

hope observations on planetary placements etc and outcomes.
helps take stock and adapt as relevant,
do share feedbacks how true-insightful etc etc,
technicalities apart :

jup now retro towards libra 2nd from moon/asc,
good for family-finances, advisory-teaching roles;

jup sooner direct mars-scorpio 3rd
for research-occult aptitudes and advisory roles,
trine elevated aspect cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships;

natal jup-pisces inimical for virgo asc, over aries 8th,
prone to liver-urological inflammations and health issues for spouse;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues mornings;

sat these months retro towards natal sat-sun-mer sag 4th,
aptitude for statistical management;
while prone to issues related to health-mother-property matters;

while turning direct cap 5th, needing change but stuck;
while could be good for event management/public admin roles;

natal sat sag aspect own acq 6th,
protective of health-employment,
able to cope with opponents/not good for their health-well being!

may try to secure job before sat turns direct cap;
observe fast taking milk-fruits sat evenings;

ketu separative node now 1.5yr transit acq 6th,
accident prone, pain-injury-surgery intestinal-lower legs-sciatica etc;
and prone to job separations to care,
not before getting new secure satisfying assignment,
which may be possible when jup turns direct scorpio,
and before sat turns direct cap the coming 2-3 months to watch
;

natal moon-ketu separative node virgo asc,
hyper-critical attitude,
good for audit-quality control-investigative roles,
prone to pain-injury-surgery intestinal-head-hips etc,
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed evenings;

do ack, and promptly share-discuss ground feedbacks,

wishing well from jup sooner hopefully,

kshantaram

Thanks but I couldn't understand fully. I should search and apply for jobs before saturn goes direct again?

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the prompt ack.

Any feedbacks true-untrue-insightful etc
on the details of the chart reading offered.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Timmytwothumbs

I'm working at this workplace for 3,5 years, and its not the first time I'm thinking about leaving. But everytime I start looking for another job, something positive happens here so I stay. Now I feel so burnt out and I can't get along with some co-workers and it makes me very stressed. I think they are talking about me and mocking me behind my back and it really makes me feel bad. :( I think I need some change, but I'm afraid that it would be worse at a new place and that I can't trust my feelings (having Neptune transits). So I wonder if I can leave my job for a better one, or if its a bad idea now.

Having Chiron in your 10th will make you feel guilty with any career you have. The home and children (if there are any) deserve your attention over career.

Violette

Having Chiron in your 10th will make you feel guilty with any career you have. The home and children (if there are any) deserve your attention over career.

So I shouldn't work at all? I wish I could do that but someone has to pay the bills. I don't have children and I doubt I'll ever have. I'm not overly ambitious, but I can do well if I'm passionate about my work. At this current place I'm trying to do my best, but other peaple doesn't share this attitude so they decided to hate me. I just want a job where I'm not nervous, I feel accepted and they appreciate what I do (salary is not even first priority because I don't spend a lot, I just mainly need to save money for unexpected expenses/retirement ages). So based on my chart it never gonna happen?

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm working at this workplace for 3,5 years, and its not the first time I'm thinking about leaving. But everytime I start looking for another job, something positive happens here so I stay.
Are you describing a job, or an abusive relationship? :sideways:

Think about it: dysfunctional couple relationships work the same way. There's always a honeymoon period in between episodes of abuse.

Sounds like the same kind of pattern. You start looking for a new job when the abusive partner (your job, in this analogy) is being abusive. Then they go into honeymoon phase, and the honeymoon phase is great. It's the reason why you stay. Once you're lured into staying and thinking it will all be better from here on out, the cycle starts again.

If this has been the pattern, this will be the pattern as long as you work there.

Now I feel so burnt out and I can't get along with some co-workers and it makes me very stressed. I think they are talking about me and mocking me behind my back and it really makes me feel bad.
That right there is an excellent reason to leave your job. If you're burnt out, it's definitely time for a change.

A year and a half ago, I had a job that was stressing me out big time. I didn't realize how stressful it was until I changed jobs and realized a month or so into the new one how much better I felt. The old one had been dysfunctional in ways that were even easier to see when I was out of it.

:( I think I need some change, but I'm afraid that it would be worse at a new place and that I can't trust my feelings (having Neptune transits). So I wonder if I can leave my job for a better one, or if its a bad idea now.
Neptune is always transiting somewhere. Neptune transits are not the reason why you can't trust your feelings. Your abusive job is the reason. You're being gaslighted. That's why you can't trust your feelings.

If anything, a Neptune transit is a signal to trust your feelings even more. Your intuition doesn't lie, even if your rational brain misinterprets it.

The longer you stay at your current job, the longer and worse you'll be gaslighted. Any time is the best time to get out.

Osamenor

Staff member

So I shouldn't work at all? I wish I could do that but someone has to pay the bills. I don't have children and I doubt I'll ever have. I'm not overly ambitious, but I can do well if I'm passionate about my work. At this current place I'm trying to do my best, but other peaple doesn't share this attitude so they decided to hate me. I just want a job where I'm not nervous, I feel accepted and they appreciate what I do (salary is not even first priority because I don't spend a lot, I just mainly need to save money for unexpected expenses/retirement ages). So based on my chart it never gonna happen?

This is an excellent example of why it's not helpful to give astrological advice without knowing the querent's circumstances. If she's not a mother, the career vs children conflict doesn't apply. If she is a mother, all women who have both children and career are probably going to experience guilt over it. That's a burden society foists upon women. So, with a prediction like that, you can't go wrong, no matter which house Chiron is in.

What Chiron in the tenth might suggest is some sense of not being enough, in the area of career and/or public reputation. Perhaps a sense of inadequacy that makes you work very, very hard--working twice as hard to be half as good. Perhaps being forced to do so by society. If you're female, an ethnic minority, from a lower social class, disabled, or otherwise disadvantaged, you do have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good. Chiron in the tenth might be highlighting that injustice.

Violette

Are you describing a job, or an abusive relationship? :sideways:

Think about it: dysfunctional couple relationships work the same way. There's always a honeymoon period in between episodes of abuse.

Sounds like the same kind of pattern. You start looking for a new job when the abusive partner (your job, in this analogy) is being abusive. Then they go into honeymoon phase, and the honeymoon phase is great. It's the reason why you stay. Once you're lured into staying and thinking it will all be better from here on out, the cycle starts again.

If this has been the pattern, this will be the pattern as long as you work there.

That right there is an excellent reason to leave your job. If you're burnt out, it's definitely time for a change.

A year and a half ago, I had a job that was stressing me out big time. I didn't realize how stressful it was until I changed jobs and realized a month or so into the new one how much better I felt. The old one had been dysfunctional in ways that were even easier to see when I was out of it.

Neptune is always transiting somewhere. Neptune transits are not the reason why you can't trust your feelings. Your abusive job is the reason. You're being gaslighted. That's why you can't trust your feelings.

If anything, a Neptune transit is a signal to trust your feelings even more. Your intuition doesn't lie, even if your rational brain misinterprets it.

The longer you stay at your current job, the longer and worse you'll be gaslighted. Any time is the best time to get out.

That is a really good analogy. I was thinking about the same earlier, that this job is like a bad relationship. I know I don't want to stay here forever but its difficult to leave because of convenience and scared of the unknown. There are pros and cons for leaving and its hard to decide. Maybe I just need to change my attitude and take it more easy - like everyone else. No one puts pressure on me, its just me, I like to set up goals for myself do my best with passion. For others its just a place where they spend 8 hours, don't care how many mistakes they make, and chatting all the time. So many things need to be improved at this place but no one seems to care and it annoys me. Why would I put 120% into my work if I get the same salary as the others? Sometimes I think theres more energy in me, and maybe I could get a better job. But my poor social skills and social anxiety holds me back from anything new. I don't talk much, I'm serious and most times I'm fine with not having friends there, because thats just workplace, but sometimes it hurts me when they "accidentally" leave me out of e-mails, or talking bad things about me.

On the other hand I like what I do in general and I know I'm doing good, except the last few weeks I'm not that enthusiastic. My bosses like me and recognize my efforts, they allow me home-office when I ask for it, and they are very approachable and helpful. They never put pressure on me, its just me, like I said before.

Violette

This is an excellent example of why it's not helpful to give astrological advice without knowing the querent's circumstances. If she's not a mother, the career vs children conflict doesn't apply. If she is a mother, all women who have both children and career are probably going to experience guilt over it. That's a burden society foists upon women. So, with a prediction like that, you can't go wrong, no matter which house Chiron is in.

What Chiron in the tenth might suggest is some sense of not being enough, in the area of career and/or public reputation. Perhaps a sense of inadequacy that makes you work very, very hard--working twice as hard to be half as good. Perhaps being forced to do so by society. If you're female, an ethnic minority, from a lower social class, disabled, or otherwise disadvantaged, you do have to work twice as hard to be considered half as good. Chiron in the tenth might be highlighting that injustice.

Thanks for the reply! This is so true.Yes, I feel I'm not good enough. From the beginning I tried my best to improve, and it is because my communication skills are not really good. It was a really long way to go to talk without being nervous in work environment but still after years it comes back sometimes. Also my actual mood and feelings (if they are very negative) can affect my productiveness, and they might not tolerate it at other places. I still don't know how to deal with angry clients I get so nervous and just don't know what to say and I feel so ashamed afterwards. These incidents can ruin my whole day. I developed some confidence but I'm afraid these problems would come back at a new place and I might have worse co-workers than now. Also I'm a bit different, socially awkward - I can't really explain and also not aware of exactly why -, and I end up being an outsider in every group. Sometimes I think I deserve a better job but I don't really consider these problems, its like a chain that holds me back (I guess its Saturn).

Osamenor

Staff member
On the other hand I like what I do in general and I know I'm doing good, except the last few weeks I'm not that enthusiastic. My bosses like me and recognize my efforts, they allow me home-office when I ask for it, and they are very approachable and helpful. They never put pressure on me, its just me, like I said before.

If you are good, you could find another job in the same field without too much trouble, unless you're in a field with very few jobs in your area. In a good job market, it usually takes a few months of applying and interviewing to get an offer. In a not so good job market, it can take even longer.

Why not look for a new job and see what you get? That's not an obligation to leave your current employer. Think of it as finding out what's out there. If and when you get an offer, you can weigh it against your current job and make the decision then.

You got this job somehow. You could get another the same way.