Same ruler for Querent and Questid?

Senecar

There are cases in horary charts, where ruler of querent (1st house Libra = Venus) is same as the Questid (8th House Taurus = Venus).

Is there any name for this situation? and does it have significance in making judgements?

Chrysalis

There are cases in horary charts, where ruler of querent (1st house Libra = Venus) is same as the Questid (8th House Taurus = Venus).

Is there any name for this situation? and does it have significance in making judgements?

Just check moon or do a almuten if anything.

moonwitch

I'm convinced that somewhere in Christian Astrology, Lilly says that if you need to you can use the ruler of an intercepted sign in the first house as another significator for the querent.

I've been looking for the page this weekend but haven't been able to find it yet. When I do, I'll post it.

Cheers.

moonwitch

:unsure:

Senecar

I'm convinced that somewhere in Christian Astrology, Lilly says that if you need to you can use the ruler of an intercepted sign in the first house as another significator for the querent.

I've been looking for the page this weekend but haven't been able to find it yet. When I do, I'll post it.

Cheers.

moonwitch

:unsure:

That would be great MW. No hurries or worries :)
Look forward to your post.
Cheers.