Was i sexually abused as a child?

This does not affect me as much as you may think, but will answer something else for me so i need brutally honest replies regardless.

BA40aXL.gif

Edit this would be my father in question.

Last edited:

AppLeo

The ascendant is in the last degree of the sign. Which basically means that you you've already come to a conclusion... Or that this horary is a waste of time.

Answer is not a yes or a no, and apparently the answer is already known?

So do i trust my gut feeling ?

[Removed quote of now deleted attacking post and response to quoted post. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

Horary never lies. The late degree shows this and also thinking too much about the past. Keep it simple and ask about your sister or yourself, not just for horary rules but for you. You must also think with both heart and mind and not reject the mind because the heart feels better.

I hope you learn to let go of the past.

Horary never lies. The late degree shows this and also thinking too much about the past. Keep it simple and ask about your sister or yourself, not just for horary rules but for you. You must also think with both heart and mind and not reject the mind because the heart feels better.

I hope you learn to let go of the past.
Learning, it's a slow road, i will get there i am sure.

I have seen where i have gone with this and things are being rectified.

What i said to the person who annoyed me stands and i will not budge on my view of what happened here, however not holding a grudge.

I did not sleep at all last night because my mind is racing, it cannot rest, so today i am wide awake with no sleep, i am doing things to relax the mind.

I have work tonight night shift also so i need to be ready and in fighting shape for it also.

Cheers.

Ukpoohbear

Learning, it's a slow road, i will get there i am sure.

I have seen where i have gone with this and things are being rectified.

What i said to the person who annoyed me stands and i will not budge on my view of what happened here, however not holding a grudge.

I did not sleep at all last night because my mind is racing, it cannot rest, so today i am wide awake with no sleep, i am doing things to relax the mind.

I have work tonight night shift also so i need to be ready and in fighting shape for it also.

Cheers.

I understand your anger is there to protect yourself. There is an asteroid associated with bullying besides having chiron in the first house - how close is chiron to your ascendant? Once I remember the name of the asteroid I will tell you.

You are healing through the confusion and pain and it is a long journey. If you never heal then you can gain wisdom from the pain and help others.

Chiron is the Wounded Healer.

This does not affect me as much as you may think, but will answer something else for me so i need brutally honest replies regardless.

BA40aXL.gif

I am sorry to say this, it's seems a yes.

i have read on a astro site, A natal chart with uranus in 5th house or uranus/saturn connections in 5th house represents child abuse in most case.

I understand your anger is there to protect yourself. There is an asteroid associated with bullying besides having chiron in the first house - how close is chiron to your ascendant? Once I remember the name of the asteroid I will tell you.

You are healing through the confusion and pain and it is a long journey. If you never heal then you can gain wisdom from the pain and help others.

Chiron is the Wounded Healer.

My Chiron is 5th house conjunct sun and Jupiter, trine Pluto, opposite Saturn & Neptune.
Ascendant in Pisces, i am unaware of any Ascendant aspects to it but it can be looked into.

Ascendant aspects i have other wise are minimal as it's an empty house, Mars sextile and Venus trine.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say this, it's seems a yes.

i have read on a astro site, A natal chart with uranus in 5th house or uranus/saturn connections in 5th house represents child abuse in most case.

Thank you for this answer, with the very little i know on Horary which is minimal.. Moon represents me, Saturn represents the older person.

5th house and hard aspecting Moon, Venus in Fall conjunct Mars, aspecting Saturn by hard aspect. Mars hard aspect to Moon.

Call me out if i am reading that wrong but it don't paint any pretty pictures.

Ukpoohbear

My Chiron is 5th house conjunct sun and Jupiter, trine Pluto, opposite Saturn & Neptune.
Ascendant in Pisces, i am unaware of any Ascendant aspects to it but it can be looked into.

Ascendant aspects i have other wise are minimal as it's an empty house, Mars sextile and Venus trine.

hmm I see, it must have been someone else with chiron in the first, although I know we both share cancer as our sun sign.

Osamenor

Staff member
All, I just had to severely gut this thread because of the plethora of attacking posts. Sexual abuse is an extra sensitive subject, and requires extra sensitivity in responses. The forum rules against attacking and flaming are especially crucial here.

Stick to responding to the horary question, and/or anything subsequently brought up by the OP. Nothing else. Veering off that subject at all seems to lead to a flame war. This is not the place to bring up judgments, your thoughts on other sexual abuse cases or discussions, or any of that.

waybread

Sometimes a late degree rising has meaning that can be read into the chart (like the situation is about to change, making the question irrelevant,) but in this case, I wonder if it is serving more like a caution, if not prohibition, against reading.

If you were sexually abused, there is a good chance that either you would recall it, or else would show symptoms of trauma. For example, if a very young abused child is is too young to recall or understand what happened, there might be symptoms of PTSD such as "splitting," or age-inappropriate sexual behaviour on the part of the child.

The other problem is that abuse requires an abuser, and with nothing to go on, it's hard to know which house represents the quesited. A "secret enemy" like a trusted friend or family member would be a 12th house matter. A parent would be a 4th house matter. A sibling, the 3rd house. An older friend, 11th.

We could use the 7th as the catch-all, but Saturn in or ruling the 7th is another caution against judgement. The 7th rules the astrologer, so the assumption is that the querent won't like the answer, even if the astrologer is correct.

I don't know what could be a 5th house connection, such that a Saturn or Uranus connection would give a "yes" answer. The 5th represents one's children, not one's own childhood. The 5th would rule sex-for-fun like an adult casual love affair, but that hardly seems appropriate here. The 8th house is untenanted.

The moon, your significator, is in the 11th house, which is not one of the "bad" ones and its next aspect is a trine to the sun.

I'm not getting a straight answer from this chart, but maybe someone else can.

If you do think you were sexually abused as a child, I would sure recommend that you take this up with a clinical psychologist, because only one issue is what happened. The other issues are how abuse might be affecting your life now. Your family doctor can give you a referral.

Last edited:

Cap

BA40aXL.gif

In a question about the past you are looking for past aspects, not future applying aspects. In this chart, Moon doesn't have any past aspects, except with Neptune, so the answer is no.

Another matter is, do you have some supportive evidence on which you base this question (suspicion)? Sexual abuse is a serious accusation, you cannot accuse someone on the basis of horary alone.

tikana

In a question about the past you are looking for past aspects, not future applying aspects. In this chart, Moon doesn't have any past aspects, except with Neptune, so the answer is no.

Another matter is, do you have some supportive evidence on which you base this question (suspicion)? Sexual abuse is a serious accusation, you cannot accuse someone on the basis of horary alone.

I agree with you, Cap, there is no evidence of abuse .. even if you use L4 its not debilitated or afflicting asce ruler .. basically, false memory - combusted merc lord of 3rd house in 3rd house

Carer said i was and i said she was wrong even though she showed real conviction.

This don't affect me personally, i'm way stronger than people here seem to realize, i'm simply asking because i was talking with someone about my older sister, what infuriated me was the possibility of my sister being correct and me siding with what could be an abuser to her and my own self.

Accusation? no one here knows who my father is, don't talk out of your back end pretending to think this is something it is not please.

Last edited:
Even if it was found out to be true that he did, there is no feeling of anger against my dad, i just feel bad for him and his warped mind, what do i have reason to get mad for? it's had no effect on my life, through life some things have added up and external sources have pointed their fingers too.

Yet i'm the one siding with him until reality proves me otherwise, all i did here was ask a question.

Where my real deep seated anger will erupt is the deceit and lies, and the fact i betrayed my sister by siding with what is someone who hurt my family.

I have already broken down my fathers will, he can't win, he can't stand up to me, because he asserted his way through abuse and ill tempered behavior towards us physically and mentally as children, i have learnt all his weaknesses and where he hurts most, seriously.

I understand you get some really out of whack characters on this site but you need to learn that not everyone is the same as another.

I am thankful for my Moon and my Cap placements, they help my head remain level and add seriousness to my persona, you would all be shaking in an emergency, i would be level headed and calm like it's nothing, i'm not this deluded person, someone who makes stuff up out of a hat.

I have not contacted my carer in a while TBH, i may bring it up again with her and ask her to cite her sources for this.

Cap

Carer said i was and i said she was wrong even though she showed real conviction.

This don't affect me personally, i'm way stronger than people here seem to realize, i'm simply asking because i was talking with someone about my older sister, what infuriated me was the possibility of my sister being correct and me siding with what could be an abuser to my own self.

Well, your father is represented with Venus in her fall. That would describe a person POSSIBLY capable of such behavior. Still, there is no past aspect that connects you with him (in the context of the question).

Accusation? no one here knows who my father is, don't talk out of your back end pretending to think this is something it is not please.

I meant more on your personal level, what this would mean for your relationship with him or your memory of him. Such things shouldn't be entrusted to horary.

Well, your father is represented with Venus in her fall. That would describe a person POSSIBLY capable of such behavior. Still, there is no past aspect that connects you with him (in the context of the question).

I meant more on your personal level, what this would mean for your relationship with him or your memory of him. Such things shouldn't be entrusted to horary.

That is fine and thank you for understanding.

I do think this is far too deep for Horary personally, if i were to follow this through i will find the information and i will confront it all as one big thing, that means my father, my carer, and me contacting social services and opening everything that has since been quiet for a few years.

At the moment i have a job, i have someone i really enjoy talking to every day, i can relax, i can be this weirdo on AW, i have future ideas, ambition, so the reality is with myself now, do i risk my peace for the truth, or do i stick to what i have right now and continue moving forwards?

It's something i have to balance also, that Pluto in my chart does some real aspects and they are all about seeing through the veil of others and information, Sun trine Pluto, Pluto square mercury etc.

So i have to be careful for my own self also, i already know i can go too far mentally into things, i am aware.

Perhaps best left alone this is.

I just hope some day i can see my sister again and be the uncle i am to her kids.