How long do affects of transits last?

cassanra

Saturn is now transiting progressed venus. I have noticed this doom and gloom feeling coming on now and increasing in intensity. Last night I felt like I was battling the devil himself trying to ward off this oppressive feeling. Some part of me recognized that this was not me but it was quite difficult to combat and pessimism, paranoia, depression,jealousy and all sorts of negativity were there. Yesterday I was so aggravated i wanted to crawl into a cave. Anyway, I see that Saturn is now with in minutes of exact degree to progressed venus and I am afriad I am going to do something I will regret...tell someone off, dump all my negativity on to a beau, and feel like I need to, I have to get it off my chest and yet I realize too that I am not seeing things very well right now. I am also afraid it creeps into even my tone and general temperment with others and I am not even aware of it. I can not seem to do a horary with out seeing the worst case scenerio so I seem to avoid those too. I wonder how long this will last, how to combat it...can I hang garlic around my neck or something?:) I see jupiter is within 2 degrees of trining my progressed venus and I may be feeling it but it is a battle ground in here. Any words of wisdom, time frames, and things to look for ?triggers etc.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_cass_2008923.40582.16146.gif
    astro_245gw_01_cass_2008923.40582.16146.gif
    35 KB · Views: 19