Pls Help, will I pass the exam?

butterflygirl

I've been studying for an advanced credential in my field. I've been in my industry for over 10 years so the majority of the concepts covered in the exam are familiar. The credential also covers international concepts which I am unfamiliar with so I've had to spend extra studying those sections. I've taken a self-paced online study course, a 6 week online virtual class, read the entire study guide and passed the practice exam with an 84%. I missed 9 questions so I went back and reviewed the information that I wasn't clear on. I don't know if I am ready to sit for the exam or if I'm just nervous.
I decided on my own to take this exam and paid for it myself so there are no repercussions career wise or in regards to my employment if I don’t pass. Worst case scenario, if I don't pass I'll have to wait 3 months before I can retake the test and pay an additional fee to retake the test. On the other hand if I do pass my employer will reimburse the money I spent on the course and having the credential will open the door to better job opportunities.

I decided to ask an horary. This was the specific question, Am I going to pass the ACAMS exam on the first try? When I asked the question the date I had in mind to take the test is Friday 11/27/15.

I'm really concerned that my main significator, mercury is combust the sun therefore debilitated. I really want to take the test and get it over with but I don't want to be rash and end up not passing the test...

Thank you in advance to anyone who is kind enough to respond.

Attachments

• ACAMS Exam.gif
    ACAMS Exam.gif
    93.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Yuri

I decided to ask an horary. This was the specific question, Am I going to pass the ACAMS exam on the first try? When I asked the question the date I had in mind to take the test is Friday 11/27/15.
[/FONT]

I'm really concerned that my main significator, mercury is combust the sun therefore debilitated. I really want to take the test and get it over with but I don't want to be rash and end up not passing the test...

Thank you in advance to anyone who is kind enough to respond.

L10 Jupiter in Mer's sign - the examiner may help you, but both L10 and L1 are weak (Mer combust and cadent, Jup in fall), it seems not to be easy to pass, the whole concentration is needed. Please, let us know about the result.:smile: When it will be known?

Last edited:

butterflygirl

Thank you for your response Yuri. I think you may be correct by stating my whole concentration is needed. The online 6 week virtual course ended last week and we are allowed to view a recording of the course for a period of 2 weeks. Initially I was not going to take advantage of that but I have since decided to spend the next 2 weeks reviewing the recorded virtual courses to strengthen my ability to pass. I plan on taking the exam mid-December. The results are given as soon as I complete the exam. I will update with feedback regarding my exam results. Thank you again Yuri for responding.

butterflygirl

I took the exam Saturday 12/19/2015 and passed! Yuri, your assessment of the exam being difficult to pass was correct. Due to your assessment I applied myself these past few weeks and put a lot of extra effort into my studies. I doubt I would have passed without the extra effort. Thank you again for your response. Best Wishes to you in the New Year:wink:

Yuri

I took the exam Saturday 12/19/2015 and passed! Yuri, your assessment of the exam being difficult to pass was correct. Due to your assessment I applied myself these past few weeks and put a lot of extra effort into my studies. I doubt I would have passed without the extra effort. Thank you again for your response. Best Wishes to you in the New Year:wink:

Thank you! I wish you the best, too! :smile: