Ι hate my parents,is it normal?

Slenkar

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinhouses.html

Look at Chiron in the tenth

Also moon square mars could indicate clashes with mom

Itts weird how your relationship with your parents is set before you are even born.

You might want to look up other interpretations of Chiron in tenth too.

Jupiter and part of fortune in seventh suggest a good marriage and possible business partnership

Last edited:

urano

It is your first Saturn return.
Saturn is in your 4th House in your natal chart, so you take stock of the situation, and it seems it isn't all roses.

urano

Hello Nightfall,
I have read your other thread where you speak about the difficulty you cope with loneliness.
Lord 1 is Mercury in your chart, and it is in aspect with Saturn. As well Saturn is in square aspect with your Ascendant. Probably this is a bit difficult to overcome presently but I don’t think it is something impossible to overcome, like a fate.
You have a good Jupiter in its domicile in the 7th House where the Lot of Fortune is as well. Not bad!

What about learning astrology and speaking with people here regularly?

Otherwise, concerning your question Saturn will be at 5° Sagittarius in November (from the second half of this month). After that it moves away from its natal position!

urano

Moreover if you have enough space (and also some money) you could adopt a dog? A dog is a good friend!

Saturn rules the dogs in Astrology and in your natal chart Saturn is the ruler of your 6th House (little animals, traditionally "smaller than a sheep", therefore dogs, cats, etc.)

Iced8Ace

Distance yourself from what does not serve you any more. You don't have to like your parents but you should be polite to them. Saturn is conjunct my IC right now also. Your asc is a degree less than mine. You'll likely have an urge to renovate your home or you may feel a dissatisfaction with your home entirely. Saturn is asking you to rebuild, to get rid of what you don't need any more, and to evaluate your roots and where you come from. That could mean moving, redecorating, learning more about your family and maybe being critical of your parents because you feel that they didn't care for you properly. It's easy to blame your parents for everything but you are a grown adult and you need to make decisions that benefit you now, regardless of what happened in the past. You might dig up things from your childhood around this time and realize that they were either unacceptable or limiting somehow. It is a time where you should address these issues, (especially if they still persist) and it will be challenging but you will eventually find a proper fix to these matters, if you work on it. Fair warning, you may become a hermit at this time and prefer more time indoors, which stresses the importance of actually liking your home....

Saturn square ascendant means if there are things that you don't like about your outward appearance and how you present yourself, Saturns asking you to examine and change those things. You may be critical about your appearance at this time.

BTW, for your anger I suggest physical activity. Also, don't feel too bad about being unable to learn in a conventional way. Many people don't learn the same and University's know that, yet they still allow lecturers to go on two hour spiels. People don't learn like that. Don't pressure yourself too much.

Iced8Ace

I can't rebuild or get rid of what dont like cause of lack of personality,lack of taking own decisions,feeling shy,weak and controlled from them,fear of doing anything and what the result could be scares me.

I have dissapointed them and they have dissapointed me.Desperation athmosphere,lack of communication and frustration.

I have stuck into a situation i cant get enough but i cant go nowhere else,i feel uncomfortable and pressure.I am doing gym trying to control angry and feel somehow better.

I understand the support you needed may have not been there and you are resentful for that. You want to be supported and that is normal but your parents are not the source for this. You are almost 30. You can't expect your parents to baby you now, especially if they failed to before. You need to figure out how to take care of yourself and to fulfil your own needs, since your parents are unable to. You, down to your deepest core, need to become a person that is mature and responsible for their own well being. That is what I mean by rebuild. You must rework yourself to become a person that is able to gain the support they need by taking control of your life. There are many resources that can help you, people who are willing to talk to you (friends, other relatives). You have to want to help yourself first.

Inb4 you say again you're weak and need their support. You may be weak but please look at it logically. You're legally responsible for yourself. Nobody can tell you how to live your life, not even your parents; that's fact. Your parents haven't done you much good (according to you) so it does not make sense to try and lean on them. You have 30 years of your life as an example of their "support". It makes much more sense to try and become independent at this point. Don't throw the rest of your life down the toilet by being stubborn about your helplessness. You are a grown man so own up to that.

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

Yes, I apologize for the late response.

Sun and Mercury square Neptune points to a lack of confidence and self esteem. Saturn also plays into it because as I said before, you need to take responsibility for what you need.

Hanzzo

Im going to share my personal history, i have too saturn in fourth (in scorpio)
Moon in eight (in pisces)

Saturn represent father ( Parent its repressive and we can never expect great love from the father with this position) it doesnt mean that he dont love you, or he aint a good person, but he just treat u more like a employee rather than a son.

Moon goes to the eight ( meaning ur mom could be cool one day and very frustrated in the other)

what happen to me when i had my first saturn return was i met the girlfriend i am with still today, since saturn ruled my 7th and 8th house, i met her in the same period that i lost a very important cousin in a plane crash.

In ur case, it rules 5 and 6 house in western or 6 and 7 in vedic. ( i use saturn as ruler of capricorn and aquarius)

well 6 is for sure, do you have a job? it might present as some hard time in ur local working place, that could kill a bit of ur joy working there (5th house)

if we consider vedic being the ruler of ur 7th and 6th house you might meet a girl on ur local place, or your local work place can be detrimental to your existing relationship, your parents will have to do with it, if u get unemplyed ur parents might have to intervein and lend u money complaining about ur work ethics, well it can go many ways.

Just my opinion

all the best

as249x

MQDAPYaprxO6q5WLq1SKZjnvxaENLVWEx1zm_Wqfk9s

Wow its interesting how we both have Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in the 4th house. I can totally understand you when it comes to unsatisfactory relations with parents. My relationship with my parents was anything but easy.
I saw and experienced things in my childhood I'm still coming to terms with.
Saturn in my 4th house: Austere conditions when it came to emotions. That house is icy cold for me.
Uranus 4th house: I became estranged from my parents. I'm 23 moved out a couple years ago and will never ever live with them again!
Neptune 4th house: I try to remember only the good from childhood. However there was Lots of alcohol abuse and some confusing situations I'm still working through.

Although I don't "hate" my parents, I have no desire to establish any kind of emotional relationship with them. To this day they still don't understand the REAL me. They look to me to elevate their status with my achievements. I agree with a lot of others here, that you are responsible for your own actions and where you end up. Day by the day you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be. Don't let what they did to you stop you from growing. :alien::alien:

Last edited:

Hanzzo

Hello nightfall,

now i took time to read ur post , instead just looking at your chart and start shooting theories and patterns.

Im sorry for that.

I feel you, we have the same positions (saturn and moon) in houses but not in the same signs, and i know what is to feel like a prisioner in home, u cant do ur own thing because u are in their house, if u do something out of their norms they start shouting and repressing, u can go out, but u dont want to because sometimes theres no one to go with ( to take a coffee or something) there is no job to get paid and move out of the house,
ive been there believe me. im still there actually, but i have a job and if things go south in home i actually can move out. it will happen this year problably.

but now about u, im going to put astrology aside for a while,
what i think would be great if u listen the john bradshaw homecoming seminar, you can download it by torrent or something. To start healing your wounds.

another thing that i want to share is, strangely things appear when we already dont need them, so about that social situation, you could start developing more hobbies focusing on something u like, and the rest will come naturally.

i would like to know your details if u want me to check ur progressions or solar returns for the next years.

wish u all the best.

neptunian

Hi, Nightfall.

I think, this is normal and might be a part of your life experience.. I felt that way in the past.. I was very angry and felt unloved by them.. I felt pressure.. loneliness even among people.. I'm an introverted person and don't like superficial things.. I think before I say something unlike my family, we argued a lot.. I felt my personality, my opinions aren't appreciated by them.. I thought for so many years that there was no way out..
but... I went.. I had my job, my money, a failed relationship...
I didn't talk to my father for a few years..
Then now... I understand that thanks God, I have my family even though I can't get along very well.. I rebelled against them; but they still support me despite my wrong decisions.. That's my own experience.. some time and some space, distance is good sometimes... Of course, you may not arrive at the same conclusion with me.. but as a person felt exactly like you, I wanted to share :) I wish you good luck with your life.

neptunian

Astrologically, your north node is in Aries. You know it is said to point out where we go in life...
For example; my north node is in aquarius. In the past I thought: aquarius and my personality - haha :lol: I never thought I could reach my north node traits when I read descriptions.. years passed.. it is unbelievable for me now but.. my life experiences bring me there -- I'm closer and more inclined to my aquarian north node now.

neptunian

There is a saying; " Expectations always hurt." In the past, I was dreaming about my future.. now I just wonder what will happen :biggrin:

I can't stop worrying though...

Jadi

Astrologically, your north node is in Aries. You know it is said to point out where we go in life...
For example; my north node is in aquarius. In the past I thought: aquarius and my personality - haha :lol: I never thought I could reach my north node traits when I read descriptions.. years passed.. it is unbelievable for me now but.. my life experiences bring me there -- I'm closer and more inclined to my aquarian north node now.
Are you 30+ in age?

NShane

Do you still live with them? Move out. That is the only way to solve that.

As far as friends, join clubs or activities. Volleyball.....trivia club.....exercise group at the gym. Do something that will free your mind of being stuck in their house. Trust me, once you get your own place and have your own freedom, you will not resent them anymore.

Iced8Ace

Still live with them and im too far away i can be independent so go to another place.Im going to gym several years but i can't be comfortable to others around me so to catch talk with them,i just say a hello and that's it.

No no it's not the activites or the clubs,it's that i am completely alone to go to that places,there is no backround or experience before.

Sorry to butt in, but how about joining a club where you have some interest in? Then it will be easier to socialize because you will speak on that particular interest and share your thoughts.

Are you working? If not, you should get a job and then post an ad looking to share a place with a room mate or bunk with a friend or cousin. That way, you're not lonely and have moved out.

Hm so you mean you haven't done those activities before? You're going to have to learn to enjoy your own company before going into group situations. I would recommend doing some alone hobbies and then after awhile, starting to integrate in communities that feature those hobbies. Don't be too shy, some communities are very welcoming and everyone was new at something once.

ravenscall

I had a conversation with my father today,again we had lack of communication and no way to agree/understand each other,it's depressing and dissapointing.:annoyed: Our charts..

View attachment 54461View attachment 54460

I know exactly how you feel. I'm going through the exact same thing with mine. We butt heads and get into frequent fights. We have a lot of squares in our synastry. I have a lot of Aqua he has a lot of Scorpio.

Something that caught my eye about your charts - your father has Pluto conj his IC which is an abusive family type aspect, and you have Pluto ruling your IC in Scorpio. That could be some connection. His Pluto could be wanting to dominate family matters, and you experienced it that way with your IC.

I have Uranus in the 4th as well like you do. That can cause disruption between the relationship of someone with that aspect and a parent. It seems the outer planets shake things up a lot when in the 4th house... I went back to your first post on this. I relate to a lot of your issues. I'm told it's karmic as well and these things often arise from a past life. His North Node in Scorpio is conjunct your IC which is a karmic past life connection. People who have planets or nodes around your 4th house are those you've known before in other lifetimes, but now you may have unfinished business with. I have similar connections.

Last edited: