Killer Tornado 20 May 2013 Moore, Oklahome

JUPITERASC

The astrology of weather is a Mundane Astrology issue - anyone have any comments regarding the astrology of the 20 May 2013 Moore, Oklahome Tornado?

QUOTE:

'As of 9 pm, the death toll was 51, at least 20 were children. These numbers are climbing. The children and faculty found dead in Plaza Towers Elementary School were in the basement, drowned from flood water. This will be the deadliest twister on record and proof that funding of the NOAA NWS Storm Prediction Center and warning systems should never be considered to be cut!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfCj6v8JCY4

dr. farr

In examining the time chart (3 PM chart) at the location (Moore, OK) the only striking mundane indications suggesting the disaster are:

-first and foremost, Uranus within 1 degree Parallel of declination with the ascending degree (Uranus is also longitudinally posited in the chart's 8th whole sign house-the house of death-in Aries), and the star Denebola (theTail of the Lion) is in partile longitudinal conjunction with the ascending degree of the time chart (according to Ebertin, quote... "Denebola is of a Uranian nature and it is supposed that in mundane horoscopes major catastrophes are triggered off by it...")

-secondly, the Sun (advanced in the 29th degree of Taurus) is in Parallel of declination with Lilith.
I will add that the Sun, up at the top of the chart, is also conjunct Alcyone and therefore is in the Pleiades, which is a quite unfavorable indication (see for example Alcyone entry @ constellationsofwords.com)

JUPITERASC

Andrew Bevan http://www.astronor.com/uktour1.htm commented regarding the Oklahoma tornadoes eclipse connection :smile:

ASTROCARTOGRAPHY ECLIPSE CHART

970582_394647823984570_68134046_n.jpg

'....The green line in the middle of the map is where Saturn is located on the meridian and Midheavan.

Notice that Oklahoma has been hit hard by massive tornadoes the last few days causing damage and destruction, and an upsetting number of casualities, too.

This is right under the Saturn line. Saturn can be a culprit of bad weather; signifying collapses, falls or causing you to get hit on the head by something.....'

oklahomacityeclipse.jpg

'...On eclipse chart, the degree of Moon's fall is on Midheaven and this agrees with a path of destruction. With Saturn on the MC destruction came from above.

The eclipse boundaries are determined by whether the Moon is at perigee or apogee, this decides the angle that can be allow with an interruption of light still taking place, but then the orb to either of the Moon's nodes can vary from 15°21 to 18°31 for a solar eclipse and between 9°30 and 12°15 for a lunar eclipse. Within the lesser orbs an eclipse is certain to occur, even if the Moon were at apogee. But if the Moon is close to Earth then the wider orbs apply
(Source: Jansky).....'

'...Saturn is on the Asc/IC midpoint!!. There is also connection to the Sun applying to Pleiades - which I suggest may be compared with Aladdin's Lamp. When the energy or genie is released from the lamp, I seem to recall something of a tornado of dust...

Jupiter is Lord of the 4th and culminating in the sign of his detriment, the air sign Gemini. There is a mutual reception by terms between Jupiter and Saturn....'

Marinka

Looking at the incorporation year of 1893 for Moore Oklahoma produces this chart. Since I do not have a birth date, I picked a date in the middle of the year. I compared this with the date of the tornadoes. Much more work would have to go into this to narrow down dates of incorporation and the aspects but, as a first step, this was promising.

I have high-lighted what I find interesting.

Saturn conj Uranus
Saturn inc Pluto & Neptune
Pluto inc Pluto & Neptune

Attachments

• MooreOklahoma.jpg
    MooreOklahoma.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 21