Will we be together?

lasthope

I am a girl, I've met a girl on the Internet and I really like her. I wanted to know your opinion, is something possible between us?
Thank you.

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 62

ElenaJ

Sorry but there are no aspects between the significators, mercury and Jupiter, plus moon is about to oppose mars showing a disagreement and possible separation.

lasthope

Sorry but there are no aspects between the significators, mercury and Jupiter, plus moon is about to oppose mars showing a disagreement and possible separation.

Thanks for the answer, then it is worth letting go of the situation. I just thought about the converging opposition Moon-Mercury, whether this could somehow affect communication. Apparently this does not affect.

ElenaJ

She is mercury, and her 3rd of communication is also mercury.
Moon opposes mercury before it opposes mars.
But what does it do?
There is no reception between moon and mercury.
In reality, mercury is in the terms of Jupiter, your significator, and about to enter Jupiter's house. However, you see mercury as strong because it is in its own sign, but if Jupiter moves there it will be in detriment, weak, added to being retrograde. It's like looking at something that glitters that attracts us, but has no value for us when we get it.
Jupiter in the 2nd, natural house of the moon, has nothing to attract mercury.
Moon moves from the conjunction with juicer, and approaches the opposition to mercury.
Moon is in the natural sign, terms and face of Jupiter, but in mercury's detriment and fall.
So in this case, you might say it connects the two together, but because of the lack of mutual receptions, they have no meeting ground where they can exchange energy.
As a result the effect on communication is limited to sparkle and glitter, reflecting off the moon.
And once this passes and moon opposes mars, friction will set in.

scahm

But what does it do?
In reality, mercury is in the terms of Jupiter, your significator, and about to enter Jupiter's house. However, you see mercury as strong because it is in its own sign, but if Jupiter moves there it will be in detriment, weak, added to being retrograde. It's like looking at something that glitters that attracts us, but has no value for us when we get it.
Moon moves from the conjunction with juicer, and approaches the opposition to mercury.
Moon is in the natural sign, terms and face of Jupiter, but in mercury's detriment and fall.
So in this case, you might say it connects the two together, but because of the lack of mutual receptions, they have no meeting ground where they can exchange energy.
As a result the effect on communication is limited to sparkle and glitter, reflecting off the moon.

How are you viewing receptions, Elena? So Jupiter doesn't actually like Mercury because it's in the sign of it's detriment? Or the other way round?

scahm

I see your point and it makes sense but wouldn't that be the case in every relationship horary then, where one planet in the other's domicile/exaltation will result in it being in it's own detriment/fall? What do you generally look for to assess the quester's feelings for the querent?

Sorry, just trying to pick your brain for my own learning!

ElenaJ

Hello, Scahm.
Your example would happen in the case of oppositions.
In general to see if the quester views the querent favourably, look for first off easy aspects between the two, a sextile or trine, especially involving the houses of the ascendent, descendent, 10th, 11th, 5th, that is those houses involving the two parties or the future or love.
Or, moon touching them in some way, and uniting them favourably.
Or contacts with the significators and their houses, for example ruler of 7th in the ascendent, or ruler of ascendent in 7th.
Negative aspects have to be neutralised in some way to show affection between them.
A mutual reception can do this, even if there is a squre or opposition between the significators. But it needs to be mutual so both parties are involved.
Possibly, no planets in retrograde whereby they would then change their minds when the planet goes direct. And no other planet intervening between them.
For example, Venus approaching a trine to mars, but moon or mercury first aspects them showing interference.
We need to see a "coming together", energy on the same plane, a meshing of the two in some way.
If you are invited to someone's house and you go there and feel somehow out of place and not at ease, or "at home", you just don't go back again, do you? And probably don't invite them over to your house.
But if you are there and enjoy it, you then invite them over to your place, so the two of you are sharing this experience and feeling good in each other's environment. And things work out from there.
In the chart on this thread, it's one way and not reciprocal.
And if we move the significators to the other's sign they become weakened, not satisfied, not working effectively. They are uneasy, and won't stick around.
Is this a help?

lasthope

But what does it do?

"looking at something that glitters that attracts us, but has no value for us when we get it" - This fits very well the description of my condition when I try to analyze communication with this girl. One part of me wants to continue and develop communication, and the second part realizes that maybe this is not quite what I need.
Thank you so much! I am new to horary astrology, trying to learn how to interpret different situations, but sometimes it can be difficult. Your explanation helped me figure it out.

scahm

Hello, Scahm.
Your example would happen in the case of oppositions.
In general to see if the quester views the querent favourably, look for first off easy aspects between the two, a sextile or trine, especially involving the houses of the ascendent, descendent, 10th, 11th, 5th, that is those houses involving the two parties or the future or love.
Or, moon touching them in some way, and uniting them favourably.
Or contacts with the significators and their houses, for example ruler of 7th in the ascendent, or ruler of ascendent in 7th.
Negative aspects have to be neutralised in some way to show affection between them.
A mutual reception can do this, even if there is a squre or opposition between the significators. But it needs to be mutual so both parties are involved.
Possibly, no planets in retrograde whereby they would then change their minds when the planet goes direct. And no other planet intervening between them.
For example, Venus approaching a trine to mars, but moon or mercury first aspects them showing interference.
We need to see a "coming together", energy on the same plane, a meshing of the two in some way.
If you are invited to someone's house and you go there and feel somehow out of place and not at ease, or "at home", you just don't go back again, do you? And probably don't invite them over to your house.
But if you are there and enjoy it, you then invite them over to your place, so the two of you are sharing this experience and feeling good in each other's environment. And things work out from there.
In the chart on this thread, it's one way and not reciprocal.
And if we move the significators to the other's sign they become weakened, not satisfied, not working effectively. They are uneasy, and won't stick around.
Is this a help?

Incredibly helpful, thank you so much.