Is there any such thing as a lifelong relationship?

piecesofprincess

Is there any such thing as a lifelong relationship? I asked this question tonight at 19:09 at110:06W and 31:26N. I can't figure out how to post a pic of a chart here and I wish I could. I have poor examples of good solid relationships in my life and I don't know if I will ever remarry. I guess it isn't even worth it if it doesn't last, so, here is my question and my attempt at the answer is this:

Cancer rising (moon significator, which is accurate), house of question is the 7th, it's significator is saturn. Saturn is at 2Lib46 in the fourth house. Moon is in the 10th at 12Ari44, the moon just moved past the opposition to saturn. so it's separating. It looks like no. And is there any relevance to Pluto on the DESC and Uranus on the MC for this question? Pluto on the DESC is common these days for quite a few of my relationship-type questions.

starlink

Pieces of Princess, please try again to upload the chart, because like this, nobody can help you.
Here is the way to do it:

Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! (
multipage.gif
1 2)

Also, if you really are here to learn, then I advice you to go to our Education Board where you will find an article called: "how to interprete a horary chart, the basics".

We need: time of the question and place where you asked the question. This info you use to put up your chart.

Starlink

piecesofprincess

thanks! I couldn't do it in astro, so I did one in Keplar. With resizing it can work, it just took me like 10 tries to learn it.

Attachments

• lifelongqWRIGC5.JPG
    lifelongqWRIGC5.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 16