Will I be able to get a job inside this company?

KathrineB

Hi everyone,

it just suddenly occured to me to look for a job within a certain international company. I really really like what they do, so I have no idea why it never occured to me before to apply for a job there.
I didnt send my CV yet but I did already find a few nice positions to apply to! I dont have all the required skills but...maybe I should try anyways?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_46_will_i_be_able_to_get_a_job_inside_this_hr.49624.12982.jpg
    astro_2gw_46_will_i_be_able_to_get_a_job_inside_this_hr.49624.12982.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 20

rafaella

You need to work on your resume and update your skills. As things are now, I doubt you will get a position there. Moon/Jup at 2nd, you need to show your value to the company. Aspect between Moon and Mercury is prohibited, not immediate aspect.

KathrineB

You need to work on your resume and update your skills. As things are now, I doubt you will get a position there. Moon/Jup at 2nd, you need to show your value to the company. Aspect between Moon and Mercury is prohibited, not immediate aspect.

Hi Rafaella,

thank you very much for reading my chart! Its a pity that the answer is negative, but i will follow your advice and work on my CV, motivation letter etc, and who knows maybe then i'll manage! :)