Anyone want to read my chart?

angelastro

well its kinda true,

i think everyone borns with that feeling "Im special"
But leos take it to another level.
we put our maps in this foruns seeing if anyone shower us with comments announcing how special we are :p

moving on,
does that relationship started march 2014?

about the "when the transit will cool of" well its hard to tell, but since saturn is hitting ur venus on oposition,
you will have another retrograde hit in June, now it will give results depending on what "karma" u already wasted or lesson u already took.

if its going hard now? problably the second hit will be nothing ;)
after june it will hit again 3 or 4 months later, but at that time, will be a fast hit, so im confident nothing will result from that.
The relationship actually started dec 26 2013 we met on the 22. And yeah i guess that would be bard to tell! I probably just keep needing to learn to be more focused on mgself and emotionally be there for myself instead of needing someone else is what im guessing. Hopefully this first time is strong enough! He kind of wants to like almlst take a break and revisit now.

Hanzzo

hummm, well.

anyway, at december of that year (2013), progression sun was squaring progression moon, but i was aiming for march, cus progression moon conjuncts natal Uranus. swift relationships. so on march 2014 nothing? sudden break and back toguether?

sorry about my curiosity :D

funny thing is, your progressed moon in conjuncting his natal sun now, gonna be exact next month. wonder what that will do.

now, personal opinion... you have moon in your ascendant.. meaning, you can be atractive charisma, or feminine glamour. whatever it is, its allways an upperhand.. my 2 cents goes for "hes gonna want u back once ur already cool with the break up"

if i had one penny for how many times ive seen , and experienced it, i would be rich.

angelastro

hummm, well.

anyway, at december of that year (2013), progression sun was squaring progression moon, but i was aiming for march, cus progression moon conjuncts natal Uranus. swift relationships. so on march 2014 nothing? sudden break and back toguether?

funny thing is, your progressed moon in conjuncting his natal sun now, gonna be exact next month. wonder what that will do.

now, personal opinion... you have moon in your ascendant.. meaning, you can be atractive charisma, or feminine glamour. whatever it is, its allways an upperhand.. my 2 cents goes for "hes gonna want u back once ur already cool with the break up"

if i had one penny for how many times ive seen , and experienced it, i would be rich.
Hahaha thank you! Id say i am pretty feminine and i have the same feeling. Hes just pretty lost right now. And in april 2014 we had a sudden break up i could feel ot coming he probably felt it march but didnt tell me till april. Very interesting!

angelastro

hummm, well.

I am finding astrology amazing. As a leo would say lifes a stage. I feel like im on the stage and the planets are the directors.

By the way, when you said i am young and on auto pilot still what did you mean? Are you saying that when we are young we act our our charts and astrology affects us more and we are unaware?

I had two more things i was wondering from my chart. For one my relationship with my mother is terrible its been about a year or more of us being distant. I heard that having rahu conjunct moon was the reason for this and me being born was her karma and it a) will make her sick b) we will be distant or too close. Next i am trying to decide my career and life. I used to feel the urges to be in careers with very high status but i realized it was shallow. So i decided to stick with my own thing and be a visual artist. I have a few ideas with it.. i will try to make it on my own if not an art teacher.. or running a business! This summer i am actually starting a mini business to give me some experience and het my work out there.

Do you think me and my ex are even compatable like is this suffering wirth it. We are willing to be friends but he hust needs this time alone because he is feeling "grey" he is very confused with his life path. I have learned a lot from him and he has changed my life a lot and gotten me out of some bad situations. Though he did not show love... his changing mind and unsure feelings always scared me. I guess ive been pretty direct. I mean im a big hearted stubborn person. I still havent given up. But i know this astrology question will always bother me. Bow that astrology is such a big part of my life. All i want is someone to love me as much as i love them. But i am not sure he will ever be able to emotionally connect with me. I am not sure if these are all his issues.. or just not being compatable... or its my fault from the past... big changes with my family.. we had an up and down relationship and i became emotionally needy. Im doing WAY better now.

Thanks for your time its meant more than you can imagine. If you are interested i can offer you a free print of my artwork to say thank you!

Hanzzo

No need to thank me,
im still learning aswell.

"By the way, when you said i am young and on auto pilot still what did you mean? Are you saying that when we are young we act our our charts and astrology affects us more and we are unaware?"

What i mean is (and its not an astrology remark) at your age, we react on our impulses we feel and react, we give litle consideration about whats really best for us.

"I had two more things i was wondering from my chart. For one my relationship with my mother is terrible its been about a year or more of us being distant."

Personal opinion what that conjunction does (Rahu+moon), it gives something to your mother, like a out of the normal way of be or thinking or even phisical atributes, don't have sure if it impacts the relationship with her.
Now what really impact it, its your mars in your fourth house givin some heated arguments not seeing eye to eye, and shouting, and saturn on the tenth aspecting it, cold nurturing, or no nurturing, most of the people with this malefics on angles, becomes over-achievers or under-achievers. depends how u gonna express ur energy. u will inherit some property by the way :D

your gonna be lucky with career, everything you will do, will prosper easily.
just keep in mind that saturn is on your tenth, so you will have a few bumps first in every project and then it will be like rolling on highway. so never quit anything at first.

" I heard that having rahu conjunct moon was the reason for this and me being born was her karma and it a) will make her sick b) we will be distant or too close"

Be very carefull with what you read, actually i would advise for you to investigate astrology by urself, and other ppl charts, and less internet.
more books and ancient texts.
Because there is a lot of ppl that will read your chart with vague and subjective words, throwing psychological readings. if its not a real prediction something that really happened or something that real exist, discard the reading, we can be 1 milion type of persons in a month, depending on our we feel, so psichology astrology will allways be right, and wrong at the same time.

"Do you think me and my ex are even compatable like is this suffering wirth it"

I began my astrology quest, because of heartbreaks. i kinda see myself in you "same early leo ascendant " , so i started to learn synastry first. and finding patterns. at first glance i dont see any karmic patterns between u 2. but i already seen happy married couples without karmic patterns aswell. sometimes its better not to have them if you ask me.
but one thing i tell you.. im 32, and every heartbreak i had, it felt i was loosing "the one" i coudnt be so wrong.... when you have early leo ascendant- means that your sidereal ascendant is cancer ... meaning that saturn will allways be the lord of your descendant, (late leos will have aquarius as lord of their descendant on sidereal positions, and im pretty sure that saturn dont have that bad impact on that sign), so being the lord of ur descendant, it will give you allways relatioship issues. And having uranus in 7th, it will shake it even more. aswell debilitated saturn (sidereal) aspecting 7 (his own 10 aspect) might give weird results. im not saying ur doomed, actually what im saying is, it will lead you to relationships that you will learn a lot. my best advice for that is.. and your a woman so you can choose more :p
But choose character before looks, you wil have a pull for unstable and moody people because its ur shadow. but if you choose stability before iresistible atraction it will save you from a lot of heartache. i know ive been there.

you will have a lot of love stories at end of this year, 2017 2018, it will be a lot of suitors dont worry ;)

ask me later in those years for the exact date.... knowing too previously its a curse. believe me.

angelastro

No need to thank me,
im still learning aswell.

"By the way, when you said i am young and on auto pilot still what did you mean? Are you saying that when we are young we act our our charts and astrology affects us more and we are unaware?"

What i mean is (and its not an astrology remark) at your age, we react on our impulses we feel and react, we give litle consideration about whats really best for us.

"I had two more things i was wondering from my chart. For one my relationship with my mother is terrible its been about a year or more of us being distant."

Personal opinion what that conjunction does (Rahu+moon), it gives something to your mother, like a out of the normal way of be or thinking or even phisical atributes, don't have sure if it impacts the relationship with her.
Now what really impact it, its your mars in your fourth house givin some heated arguments not seeing eye to eye, and shouting, and saturn on the tenth aspecting it, cold nurturing, or no nurturing, most of the people with this malefics on angles, becomes over-achievers or under-achievers. depends how u gonna express ur energy. u will inherit some property by the way :D

your gonna be lucky with career, everything you will do, will prosper easily.
just keep in mind that saturn is on your tenth, so you will have a few bumps first in every project and then it will be like rolling on highway. so never quit anything at first.

" I heard that having rahu conjunct moon was the reason for this and me being born was her karma and it a) will make her sick b) we will be distant or too close"

Be very carefull with what you read, actually i would advise for you to investigate astrology by urself, and other ppl charts, and less internet.
more books and ancient texts.
Because there is a lot of ppl that will read your chart with vague and subjective words, throwing psychological readings. if its not a real prediction something that really happened or something that real exist, discard the reading, we can be 1 milion type of persons in a month, depending on our we feel, so psichology astrology will allways be right, and wrong at the same time.

"Do you think me and my ex are even compatable like is this suffering wirth it"

I began my astrology quest, because of heartbreaks. i kinda see myself in you "same early leo ascendant " , so i started to learn synastry first. and finding patterns. at first glance i dont see any karmic patterns between u 2. but i already seen happy married couples without karmic patterns aswell. sometimes its better not to have them if you ask me.
but one thing i tell you.. im 32, and every heartbreak i had, it felt i was loosing "the one" i coudnt be so wrong.... when you have early leo ascendant- means that your sidereal ascendant is cancer ... meaning that saturn will allways be the lord of your descendant, (late leos will have aquarius as lord of their descendant on sidereal positions, and im pretty sure that saturn dont have that bad impact on that sign), so being the lord of ur descendant, it will give you allways relatioship issues. And having uranus in 7th, it will shake it even more. aswell debilitated saturn (sidereal) aspecting 7 (his own 10 aspect) might give weird results. im not saying ur doomed, actually what im saying is, it will lead you to relationships that you will learn a lot. my best advice for that is.. and your a woman so you can choose more :p
But choose character before looks, you wil have a pull for unstable and moody people because its ur shadow. but if you choose stability before iresistible atraction it will save you from a lot of heartache. i know ive been there.

you will have a lot of love stories at end of this year, 2017 2018, it will be a lot of suitors dont worry ;)

ask me later in those years for the exact date.... knowing too previously its a curse. believe me.
Wow thank you! This is so interesting. I guess i always would choose apperence and sexual comparability but thanks i will have to be aware of character first! Im always attrwcted to someone smart tho that always outweighs attractivness.so from the earlier reply do you think that i need to be with someone who is to do with my career? Family life is important to me i want to be a good mother but it seems that there was a lot of anger and outbursts living with my mom.

That is very nice that i should be lucky with career! I am good at not giving up so i will keep with the art.

Thats interesting that we have nothing karmic! Yes i am a leo that thinks every guy is the one... haha very hard to pull back my love.

Pria

Hi there! Happy Birthday for the 23rd! I joined that day, which also happens to be my birthday but I was born a few years before you, and on the other side of the world (Sydney, Australia). Yours happened to one of the first posts I saw when I found the site but couldn't post then. :smile:

angelastro

Hi there! Happy Birthday for the 23rd! I joined that day, which also happens to be my birthday but I was born a few years before you, and on the other side of the world (Sydney, Australia). Yours happened to one of the first posts I saw when I found the site but couldn't post then. :smile:
Hey! Thank you:) happy birthday to you too! 23rd is a nice day :)