is he screwing me over purposely?

piecesofprincess

Here's the situation: This guy that works for me has been extremely hard to reach. I have been calling him at work while he is supposed to be working and he is never at our station, I have called his cell phone and he doesn't answer. He always has a brilliant excuse. Last night he was "talking to the doc on the phone" and that's why when I called him 20 times, he wasn't there. I can't reach him via email, he says he doesn't get the chance to check it. It was really important that I reach him last night too. Then (once I finally waited for like 15 minutes on hold) I told him to schedule a patient and he never even called them. I was furious because I had to pay him for being at work and he didn't even have anyone to take care of. (Therefore, as MY boss sees it, we basically lost money). Is he screwing me over purposely so that I may get in trouble or is he really just so busy and absent minded that he's truly unreachable? Here's the chart.

So I'm Jupiter, in the 12th house. Not sure if that means because I work at an "institution" or in "healthcare", or it signifies me being hidden somehow. He works for me so he should be signified by the Sun (Leo being on the 6th house). The Sun is separating from Jupiter so is that a no?

But interesting enough, the moon is conjunct the NN in the 11th, signifying groups. This has no quick applying aspect to Jupiter. And Uranus is in the first house, which even though we aren't supposed to consider it, it is a pretty chaotic planet. And worse, Mars is in the house in question (the 6th, making an applying, then going retrograde before aspect to my Jupiter.)

All in all, I would say that the haunches are up between the 2 of us. It could have something to do with the fact that his wife keeps accusing us of sleeping together. I can't tell if he instigates that either.

He may end up doing exactly what that mars is doing, causing trouble and then when I start to let him know that I know what's up, he will back down.

Attachments

• ishetryingtomesswithWRHJJ2.JPG
    ishetryingtomesswithWRHJJ2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 10