Abortion in natal chart

Hello. Tomorrow I am 9 weeks pregnant. It's unplanned, and my fiancee and I weren't careful. We wanted children, but we don't even have money to live together. That's not the reason why I am here. On friday I expect my abortion which is hard enough for me, but I try not to cry anymore. Is the abortion visible in the natal chart and is there any implications that we're going to survive this difficult period? What caught my eyes is that I don't have any planets transiting my 5th house. I am not a professional, and I didnt explore astrology for long.

thank you in advance :love:

Attachments

• Fiancee's birth chart.png
    Fiancee's birth chart.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 39
  • My natal chart.png
    My natal chart.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 36
  • horoscope-synastry-chart12-boyfriend700__transits_6-4-1993_17-30_a_28-2-2020_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart12-boyfriend700__transits_6-4-1993_17-30_a_28-2-2020_12-00.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 24
  • horoscope-synastry-me.png
    horoscope-synastry-me.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 29

Zora

Account Closed
Hello. Tomorrow I am 9 weeks pregnant. It's unplanned, and my fiancee and I weren't careful. We wanted children, but we don't even have money to live together. That's not the reason why I am here. On friday I expect my abortion which is hard enough for me, but I try not to cry anymore. Is the abortion visible in the natal chart and is there any implications that we're going to survive this difficult period? What caught my eyes is that I don't have any planets transiting my 5th house. I am not a professional, and I didnt explore astrology for long.

Hello tratinchica,

your natal is not readable due to missing planet placements, aspect lists and important house cusps. I would recommend to you to pls. get a more common www.astro.com natal chart with actual transits shown on outer circle - in here.

Moon square pluto or in harsh aspects with pluto is called the classical "abortion aspect" in an horary.

I lost a child before birth as well - and I know what it means - as death experience happens in own body and the body cell system will not forget it and will store it as a subconscious memory as long as you are fertile - and might come as an unexplainable grief again and again. Just for your info - not as a judgement .

Last edited:

waybread

I'll wait for your chart, also. I strongly believe in a woman's right to an abortion. But if you feel so unhappy about it, is it really the right choice for you? I don't know where you live, but in the United States, where babies for adoption are so few, there are couples who will pay a mother's pre-natal and delivery expenses in exchange for the chance to adopt her baby. This is not a choice every expectant single mom would make, but if it seems like the better choice for you, I think a short google search would put you in touch with an adoption agency.

Please use astro.com to create your chart.

Hi! Sorry that I haven't put the right chart with all the information. Their site was always complicated for me so I used another one. :lol: I hope it's all there, if not, feel free to tell me. I am a beginner :smile:

I'll wait for your chart, also. I strongly believe in a woman's right to an abortion. But if you feel so unhappy about it, is it really the right choice for you? I don't know where you live, but in the United States, where babies for adoption are so few, there are couples who will pay a mother's pre-natal and delivery expenses in exchange for the chance to adopt her baby. This is not a choice every expectant single mom would make, but if it seems like the better choice for you, I think a short google search would put you in touch with an adoption agency.

hello, I live in Europe. All this was pretty hard for me and I really don't want to go in details why do I do this... Especially on astrology site. :wink:

Hello tratinchica,

your natal is not readable due to missing planet placements, aspect lists and important house cusps. I would recommend to you to pls. get a more common www.astro.com natal chart with actual transits shown on outer circle - in here.

Moon square pluto or in harsh aspects with pluto is called the classical "abortion aspect" in an horary.

I lost a child before birth as well - and I know what it means - as death experience happens in own body and the body cell system will not forget it and will store it as a subconscious memory as long as you are fertile - and might come as an unexplainable grief again and again. Just for your info - not as a judgement .

Thank you for the information. It's also interesting that saturn is transiting my 7th house, and usually it means that I am going to have a serious lesson in life.

Attachments

• astrodienst me.jpg
    astrodienst me.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 33
  • astrodienst boyfriend.jpg
    astrodienst boyfriend.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 30
  • my natal chart1.png
    my natal chart1.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 33
  • natal chart boyfriend.png
    natal chart boyfriend.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 30

Frisiangal

Is the abortion visible in the natal chart

Hi,
I have thought seriously whether to reply to this thread, as there is so much in astrology that cannot be proved other than through the faith in what its symbolism can reveal.
I have decided to do so for learning purposes only.

There is a calculation point in astrology that correlates with the Moon's apogee; i.e. its farthest distance from Earth. It is known as the MEAN Black Moon Lilith, for which its glyph is :lilth: It could be said to represent those moon feelings, too often hidden, that do not find expression in the physical world. Its position in a chart can be suggestive of that which does not physically occur, exist, in physical shape or form, yet creates images within with which one can live … sometimes for life.

It has been observed to have strong associations with terminations for whatever reasons of all kinds. Its presence in times of pregnancy issues is more than could be considered average.

The Astroseek chart places natal MEAN BML on approx. 27*Aries in the 10th house (parental axis?) in the chart. It is not included in the Astro. com chart, but its position can be seen to produce a square with Uranus (unexpected surprises!), modern ruler 8th (surgery) and 9th (beliefs, also health) house, as well as a close stress aspect with natal retrograde Pluto in its own sign in the 5th house, also the realm of children.

The accuracy of birth time places Libra on 5th house cusp, ruler Venus.

I am of the humble opinion that transits through a house do not necessarily determine the current concerns of that house. These can also be shown by transits to/from a house ruler.

Towards the end of December, transiting Mars conjoined natal retrograde Pluto, bringing in the involvement of natal MEAN BML. It doesn't take much for the passion within Mars-Pluto in Scorpio in the 5th house to make babies … .. desired or not. Transit Mars would also have sextiled natal Uranus, again influencing MEAN BML.
Mars is strongly associated with the reproductive process.

During December, transiting MEAN BML would have aspected both Uranus and Pluto. Pisces can have associations with 'abandonment' of all kinds, and the 'wild' reputation of Black Moon Lilith preceeds it. Delights of wild abandonment, yet in which no care/not caring (also BML) was taken.

Transiting MEAN BML has now reached Aries and has conjoined natal Venus, ruler 5th house.
Transiting Saturn has reached the natal MEAN BML-Uranus square.
Transiting Pluto is now adding its influence to the natal square and will retrograde on natal Uranus.
Saturn-Pluto bring endings and finalisations.

'Yes' to the question posed?

Zora

Account Closed
It's unplanned, and my fiancee and I weren't careful. We wanted children, but we don't even have money to live together. That's not the reason why I am here. On friday I expect my abortion which is hard enough for me, but I try not to cry anymore. Is the abortion visible in the natal chart and is there any implications that we're going to survive this difficult period? What caught my eyes is that I don't have any planets transiting my 5th house. I am not a professional, and I didnt explore astrology for long.

Hello tratinchica,

yes - it is visible in your chart as a possibility you can choose to use. Ruler of death experience (8th house)- your natal uranus is activated by transiting pluto conjuncting your uranus. Co-ruler of your 5th house - children - pluto in conj. with your scorpio moonnode is activated by transiting saturn. Transiting moonnode starts to leave exact degree of it's sextile on your virgo chiron.

But this is not the main reason, why you posted your question here - I assume - as you already made up your descision for coming friday. I think yourr second question is the more important for you.

And yes - this day will change your life with transiting neptune as your ruler of 10th house on your midheaven and your sun as ruler of your 2nd house - physical body and own self-esteem. To my experience transit conj. are the most life (path) changing ones - if personal planets and 10th house ruler is/are involved.

T-Mercury as a "kick-starter" that day and ruler of your 4th house - your own emotions/house of soul, house of pregnancy and being a mother and also ruler of 12th house - conj. your natal saturn as your ruler of your relationship - house 7th and opposes your virgo chiron -your personal wound and injury in your 3rd house - (unspoken words - uncried tears).

Attachments

• Derp abortion date friday.jpg
    Derp abortion date friday.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
You really do have my full compassion, tratinchica- for the very difficult situation you are in. And in fact - nobody can really tell you nor is really able to foresee all the whole effects on you personally it could take - besides the physical surgery itself.

But you have a very strong, persisting life energy with venus/pluto trine and pluto in 5th house - both ruling your 5th house and you can stand and overcome a lot and stand up again.

I do hope for you that you are not alone this day going thru this and really wish you all the best.

Zora

Account Closed
If I look into your birthchart - as a printout at point your own birth and the circumstances before and around your birth - I can't get rid off the impression that your mother had to face same descision before as well - as you are in now. And it looks like a repetition to me - you probably once have witnessed and experienced yourself in body-unity with your mother during her pregnancy with you.

Moon as your ASC-and birth energy ruler is in 8th house with moon pluto correspondence energy - semisextiles your sun cusp midheaven and squares your jupiter in 5th house as ruler of 6th house - health. Venus as ruler of 5th house is in interruption aspect with your jupiter in 5th house - but in trine with your pluto.

Mercury as ruler of your 4th house (also mother) semisextiles uranus as ruler of 8th house and your neptune as ruler of 10th house as well.

Your blackmoon lilith and darkest moments in aries in 11th house might be the left reminder in you from it - at point of your own birth - lilith is in exact inconjunct with your scorpio moonnode in 5th house and in square with your uranus as ruler of your 8th house - leaving descendants and genetic inheritance from bloodline ancestors.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I always look at the 5th house ruler, the Moon and if any planets in the 5th house - when it comes to pregnancy and children.

So, I do think you will become a mother for sure, perhaps not this time. A good opportunity will be in 2 years from now.
In general, you do have your Moon in the 8th house, your 5th house ruler, Venus, is weak in the Aries. However, your saving grace is Jupiter in the 5th.

If I look into your birthchart - as a printout at point your own birth and the circumstances before and around your birth - I can't get rid off the impression that your mother had to face same descision before as well - as you are in now. And it looks like a repetition to me - you probably once have witnessed and experienced yourself in body-unity with your mother during her pregnancy with you.

Moon as your ASC-and birth energy ruler is in 8th house with moon pluto correspondence energy - semisextiles your sun cusp midheaven and squares your jupiter in 5th house as ruler of 6th house - health. Venus as ruler of 5th house is in interruption aspect with your jupiter in 5th house - but in trine with your pluto.

Mercury as ruler of your 4th house (also mother) semisextiles uranus as ruler of 8th house and your neptune as ruler of 10th house as well.

Your blackmoon lilith and darkest moments in aries in 11th house might be the left reminder in you from it - at point of your own birth - lilith is in exact inconjunct with your scorpio moonnode in 5th house and in square with your uranus as ruler of your 8th house - leaving descendants and genetic inheritance from bloodline ancestors.

Dear Zora... first of all, thank you for your understanding and for the report. Furthermore, it is shocking that you saw my mother in my chart. My parents fled from Yugoslavia to Germany, and they didn't have any home or money. Landlords used the situation to charge a lot of money for living if you were a refugee. Mom's cousin and her husband gave them money and saved them from homelessness. Working as a maid, she became pregnant and she also didn't know what to do, but at the end she decided giving birth to me... It's a painful period for me, and my fiancee.
Hi,

I always look at the 5th house ruler, the Moon and if any planets in the 5th house - when it comes to pregnancy and children.

So, I do think you will become a mother for sure, perhaps not this time. A good opportunity will be in 2 years from now.
In general, you do have your Moon in the 8th house, your 5th house ruler, Venus, is weak in the Aries. However, your saving grace is Jupiter in the 5th.

Thank you aquarius 7000. :smile: I would love to become a mother one day in better conditions. If I remember correct, I have two planets in my 5th house. One of them is Jupiter and the other is Neptune. At the period of conception, Mars was transiting my 5th house. Now there's nothing. I thought it means no birth.

Zora

Account Closed
Dear Zora... first of all, thank you for your understanding and for the report. Furthermore, it is shocking that you saw my mother in my chart. My parents fled from Yugoslavia to Germany, and they didn't have any home or money. Landlords used the situation to charge a lot of money for living if you were a refugee. Mom's cousin and her husband gave them money and saved them from homelessness. Working as a maid, she became pregnant and she also didn't know what to do, but at the end she decided giving birth to me... It's a painful period for me, and my fiancee.

Thank you for your open feedback about your mother's experience and own story- what showed it itself so clearly to me in your chart as kinda inherited and taken over, dear tratinchica :smile:.

Honestly spoken - I don't see or feel from the coming transits for this day- that you will decide different from your mother and I assume more - you won't do it neither.

But it is surely upto your own free will and descision.

All the best.

aquarius7000

Thank you aquarius 7000. :smile: I would love to become a mother one day in better conditions. If I remember correct, I have two planets in my 5th house. One of them is Jupiter and the other is Neptune. At the period of conception, Mars was transiting my 5th house. Now there's nothing. I thought it means no birth.
The two planets inside your natal chart are Jupiter - as you correctly pointed out, and the second planet is Pluto. Pluto shows some deep-seated fears of depletion. You also have the North Node there, which also shows a challenging area - an area you need to work on. This does not mean straightforward as in 'keep trying' to get pregnant, but more on the surrounding circumstances and related themes. For instance, you need to be able to provide for a child, so money becomes a theme, etc.

Frisiangal

I don't see or feel from the coming transits for this day- that you will decide different

With transit Pluto crossing the I.C-MC across :sagittarius:-:gemini: axis, I was failed for my final consultancy diploma for saying similar words, for which the head examiner considered made me 'sound like an oracle.'

It made me change the way I looked at and interpretted a chart. I became objective. It was the importance of what the planetary influence itself signified, also to the individual, and not what I saw, felt, and/or thought to read in/from its meaning.

It took 15 months and mentor help to pluck up the courage to resit the final exam. Transit Jupiter entered Gemini. Luck was with me. It crossed natal M.C. (conjunct Uranus in 10) the day I heard I had passed.

I strongly believe objectivity to be an invaluable lesson for all astrology enthusiasts to consider.

:smile:

tratinchica, I hope everything went well for you.

Hello everybody! Sorry for not answering. I wasn't around home these days and I had my 1st surgery 3 days ago which was not so bad like the whole waiting for the surgery and starvation before and after the treatment. :pinched:
Fortunately my fiancee was a great support and I thought it was it. Yesterday I rushed to hospital at 4:30 AM, because of complications. I waited for the second surgery again. The 2nd one was more stressful and traumatizing for me, because I was scared for my life!:crying: I hope this was the last time I had to go trough!

The two planets inside your natal chart are Jupiter - as you correctly pointed out, and the second planet is Pluto. Pluto shows some deep-seated fears of depletion. You also have the North Node there, which also shows a challenging area - an area you need to work on. This does not mean straightforward as in 'keep trying' to get pregnant, but more on the surrounding circumstances and related themes. For instance, you need to be able to provide for a child, so money becomes a theme, etc.

I assume the north node means an area where "I should grow up" and work for the future? Well, to be honest, I am a little frivolous, when it comes to life plans.