Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 08-25-2021, 05:01 PM

Career future?

My career have stuck to bad job with small salary,when will have change to a better job which will enjoy more??

DOB 20/09/1986,POB Greece/Thessaloniki, TOB 5m25 AM

Unread 08-28-2021, 06:47 PM

Re: Career future?

As i said earlier this sun dasa is not good for you . that too sat bukti is not good . sat spoils the house where he sees he sees 6th house of illness disputes punishments 10th house of career ( no need to say !) lastly asc health . so you will have problems in these areas if its not sat bukti things wouldn't have gone this much worst its all stood against you . strong karmic log just wait patiently til sat bukti then next mercury bukti takes you after a big hit there comes a reward its law of nature no happiness sufferings is permanent everything has to end . so dont get elated when in happiness and dont go down when in sad . after 2022 mid indeed you see good change and please dont ask and again no matter how much time you ask saturn bukti must go . only after that you get a way .. till then do prayers and improve profession related knowledge and skill . everyone life is suffering nobody life is good here . even most billionaire has huge set of problems to deal with . .
Unread 08-29-2021, 12:31 PM

I fear unemployment,my current job will expire probably in few next months,maybe will last till december.So i want to prevent that with a new job before the current expire.

I understand that should improve my skills and my cv,but this period also i suffer from mental health issues and spent time and money over there.

My previous job did me bad to my health,too much pressure.I will try to be patient till mid 2022,i save money all the time to be financially safe.
Unread 09-08-2021, 11:24 AM

Do you see to change job subject and quit the job of guard or should do seperate horary?

Tags
career, future