Delay speech

Rosalin nayak

My son is delayed in speech.what to do please help me.where is his problem in astrology.
[Birth information deleted. It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

creativei

Mercury significator of speech is combust ! 2nd lord in 8th in 6th lord star. as per rasi mercury sun in 2nd gives speech difficulties this exits upto some period after that this native will be known for his speech and intelligence . coming dasa are not much fruitful sorry i have to say truth . though he start showing progress now but it exist upto 30 kind of stammering . you should start medication soon dont delay . only in jupiter dasa all of his speech related problems gets solved . due to this he lack confidence and separate himself from crowd he will have limited education maternal aunt life suffers . but he will be attached to her .

offer prayers to goddess saraswati lit five face deepa everyday and chant sarawati gayatri mantra 108 times daily its a parents sin that kid is suffering ..

Rosalin nayak

Any change

As there is transit in jupiter.can there will be any change in his speech.can it improve.

[Merged duplicate threads. Deleted birth information again: it is against the rules to post birth information for someone who cannot or does not consent. You may post his chart with birth information removed, but not the birth info. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: