Predicting WWIII

*emma*

Banned
I think the world has moved on beyond any hopes or fears of ww3

Who wants that much destruction and hell, only the ignorant and sick in the mind, hopefully the sick and ignorant leaders of the world who imagine it hope for it or do anything to entice it will drop dead quietly in their sleeps hey? At best, with a bit of luck their scrotums will disintegrate too and shrivel so their wives who might be IN on their fantasies can see what their husbands are or should be like, ball less and powerless, thats me happy now and done

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
I think the world has moved on beyond any hopes or fears of ww3

Who wants that much destruction and hell, only the ignorant and sick in the mind, hopefully the sick and ignorant leaders of the world who imagine it hope for it or do anything to entice it will drop dead quietly in their sleeps hey? At best, with a bit of luck their scrotums will disintegrate too and shrivel so their wives who might be IN on their fantasies can see what their husbands are or should be like, ball less and powerless, thats me happy now and done

Syria just reportedly used chemical weapons on its own people. Who wants that much destruction and hell?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...syria-could-reverberate-around-the-world?lite

Neptune Rising

I don't know if you guys in the US get this news,

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/congress-warned-us-debt-ceiling-084406592.html

yet we get hints of a potential war happening, either with Syria now, or Iran, there seems to be someone in the radar at all times. There is no money, but there is still some left to maybe go to war (?) I try not to read too much into that propaganda machine.

The news story is about the US' financial situation and how its running out of money, yet I read recently that it was recovering. It still baffles me since most money these days is entirely computerised.... The comments at the bottom of the article are quite enlightening. Some people are making a stack of cash while others starve. I know earlier 'karma' was brought to awareness, but something strikes me as so wrong, maybe that is just the nature of the imbalance that I feel. Though I tend to still think a war being waged against the general public, the 'average Joe'...

*emma*

Banned
Syria just reportedly used chemical weapons on its own people. Who wants that much destruction and hell?

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...syria-could-reverberate-around-the-world?lite

Edited by moderator

Did you forget it was reported saddam had wmd? Well he didnt but iraq was attacked and destroyed on that pretence and the evil legacy has not left the country todate....., both usa psycho bush and uk evil blair in on the LIE, Sometimes we have to learn from history if its not to repeat itself..........and you are forgetting another thing.....the usa and the uk have supported or are about to support al quadea and extremists islamists in syria...is that what you think is ok?

this seems go be a classic set up to destroy syria..Probably cia involvement..apparently the arab league are supporting the usa now for intervention.....how can they nOT be money and war whores, shakes head

Last edited by a moderator:

dr. farr

Trends are leading toward an eventual major Iranian conflict, this Syria situation is just a side road on that unfortunate eventual path. But a world war (as the 1st and 2nd were), no-not until the "big one" involving China-but I am not a doomsayer and will make no further references to that!!

rahu

Banned
dr farr
i think the tensions with china are just around the corner.

following my timeline, on april 1 1939 ,japan occupied the spratlys islands.the nodal position being 8 scorpio 41.

this conflict with china is currently ongoing,so these tensions will blow up in september 2013 when the node returns to 8 scorpio 41 on september 16 2013 .
as the us is an ally of japan, this may be the time that the conforntation will china begins.

rahu

Phoenix Venus

Has anyone heard anything else regarding whether or not USA will be bombing Syria?

I heard that a decision was supposed to be made soon... but i couldn't find anything recent & decent on it..

Something strange:

None of the news stations were talking about this last night. They were all too busy wanking it to Barack Obama's speech...

So... i decided what the heck.. let's see what glen beck has to say....

the whole channel: OFF THE AIR. with a message "Do not call, we are resolving the matter"

wonder what he was talking about last night....

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Because, you see, those nations that you all called "satanic" like China and Russia and India.....it is those three countries, plus Brazil that are doing just as Jesus commanded....helping their brothers and sisters.

Nations aren't satanic or "like Jesus"; people are. Please stop with the prejudice, Bob.

Phoenix Venus

A few hundred people died? I'm not saying that's good, but they have been killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of their own people. So USA should get involved NOW? just because chemicals are being used and not machettes?

Yeah, okay....

smells like nefarious involvement, to little ole me....

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
hi phoenix venus,

in line with your sentiments , the military has over the last few years developed software that allows a soldier to enter a forum and establish up to 50 alias' with out being detected. so the government can control almost any forum they want. there are rarely 50 unique memebrs signed in here. so if you have a politically incorrect attitude , you can be trolled by one government agent by 50 different users.

rahu

You dont need special software to get a bunch of aliases on any one forum....anyway what are all these soldiers doing with 50 aliases each on each and every forum they post on? Did I read your post right? That this forum is infiltrated by soldiers for some reason because there are never fifty members on? hello? Are all these soldiers au fait in astrology? promise you i aint a soldier and im sure 99.99% of posters here arent either, or trying to promote some conspiracy like the nwo or masons or satnists and all the rest of the rubbish that runs riot over the internet by NON soldiers and whose only purpose is to scare people, dont like those kind of people myself........Zzzzzzz

:unsure:

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Trends are leading toward an eventual major Iranian conflict, this Syria situation is just a side road on that unfortunate eventual path. But a world war (as the 1st and 2nd were), no-not until the "big one" involving China-but I am not a doomsayer and will make no further references to that!!

I maintain my utopic idealist semi rational informed realistic personal stance...there will be no ww3

re syria....the signs and talk show there IS no clear evidence that the Assad govt was responsible for the chemical weapons...it makes no bloody sense anyway for them to do that..the powers that be are pushing that it was though because they think it was more likely but with no solid evidence...despite biden in the usa and kerry spouting spouting.....in the uk cameron the prime minister has been halted in his tracks by the opposition from going gun ho.....and good!!! His speech and question and answers in parliament were pathetic, he is such a useless scrotum....and judging by even his own party members sitting next to him looking at him.And furrowing their brows, says it all, as well as members of his own party asking awkward questions...so in that way uk is not going to do anything without a robust bloody argument and agreement from all

Whether people like it or not the disgusting iraq war stRted by the war criminals bush and blair is still a shadow over today and good!!! and it will never ever go away...not forgetting afganistan..They HAVE to learn from it

Oh ps there are videos and interviews available online that the bbc showed then censored which showed the weapons came from the REBELS

Last edited:
Phoenix Venus stated:

Quote:Originally Posted by BobZemco
Because, you see, those nations that you all called "satanic" like China and Russia and India.....it is those three countries, plus Brazil that are doing just as Jesus commanded....helping their brothers and sisters

Nations aren't satanic or "like Jesus"; people are. Please stop with the prejudice, Bob.

I haven't read all of Bob's post that you took this from but we all have a Jupiter, Sag, Pisces, and a 9th, so none of us are free from prejudice or 9th house oppinions!

And some nation's apply Christian values more than others like the Phillipines do Not allow divorce due to heavy RC Church influence from scriptures like:

Mark 10 New International Version (NIV)

2 Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?”
3 “What did Moses command you?” he replied.
4 They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.”
5 “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. 6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’[a] 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,[b] 8 and the two will become one flesh.’[c] So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
10 When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. 11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. 12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

That is shown strongly in the Philipine's laws if the text I quote is correct!

And everyone has prejudice unless they are putting their Jupiter up for auction on Ebay or the lord of their 9th house, don't they?????

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Last edited:

AquarianEssence

It's a total fail.

She predicted "terrorist attacks" on 130 different days....

...that's 1 out of 130...or....

...an accuracy rating of 0.7692%

That isn't even 1%

Monkeys throwing darts at dart-boards could have done better than her statistically speaking.

She failed 129 times...and succeeded once on a fluke.

Worse than that, she never said to avoid air travel on September 11, but she did for other days.

She was 0 for 16 with an accuracy rating of 0%.

I could have blind-folded people, had them thrown darts at a dart-board and statistically would have performed better than she.

That doesn't pass the smell test for Mundane Astrology, which is quite specific.

It's also academically dishonest.

Withholding or omitting information to skew someone's perception of events is immoral and unethical.

That means claiming that Palmer predicted a terrorist attack on September 11, without also stating up front that she predicted terrorist attacks on 129 other days in 2001 is misleading and dishonest...
respectfully snipped by me, to the point...

Hello Bob. Aren't you jumping to a conclusion here without researching 2001 terrorist acts first?
I'd say 346 acts is pretty close to 130 when you consider that there could potentially be 2-3 on any given vulnerable day, as on 9/11.

As far as that day supporting any of the various US charts, I see evidence for all 3 of the popular versions. The 7Sag ascendant,though, is the same degree as the Scorpio rising 2nd cusp so that may be why that degree shows up in events. No doubt great wealth, money or goods was an issue at the foundation of our country and after. Using the Scorpio chart, Moon was square the PR MC, important for a public event like this. 29Pisces is the degree of expiation and atonement. The tr MC was less than 2° applying to the PR asc. When this attack was first being initiated, Moon crossed the Scorpio chart SA asc at 22Gem. What better representation for the twin towers than 22 Gemini? We might see the 9th as a place where world commerce takes place, like the World Trade center. The Scorpio chart has the lord of commerce, Mercury, in the 9th, sandwiched between Sun and Node. SA Moon in the 4th was trine Neptune, who dissolves structure and obscures at the same time.

In Sibly's favor, the node opposite Mars was square the MC, Uranus separating square to PR asc. Those are big points in favor. Tr Saturn was square PR 2/8. I wouldn't say it really restricted banking though. There were 50 domestic and international banking organizations there and all remained stable and functioning due to contingency plans in place. There were many closings, including the stock exchange, but not banks, belonging to 2/8. So, I don't think this is a point in favor of Sibly. TR POF was over 2° from SA asc. Jupiter had separated nearly a degree from square to SA Moon.

The Gemini rising chart matches the tr cardinal node opposed Mars connection in the Sibly chart through node 1° square SA Moon at 1Libra. Tr Moon was 1° past square to SA MC. Pluto was trine the MC.

Might we have a multiple personality, like a child trying to find ourselves?

Rahu, if you are right that 8 Scorpio is a trigger point, that matches the US birth time of 2:22pm perfectly, Ascendant 8Sco47. That said, I wrote to inquire about the image on the back of the $100 bill and got this response.
Thank you for your inquiry. The vignette on the back of the Series 2009A $100 Federal Reserve note is of Independence Hall. The image was engraved by Joachim C. Benzing in 1928, and was based on a photograph. An original print of the photograph is housed at the National Archives, NARA, Still Pictures, RG318D, Volume 1. For more information on U.S. currency, please visit www.newmoney.gov

Best,

Aubrey Maslen
U.S. Currency Education
Federal Reserve Board
20th & C Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20551
Since photography wasn't invented until about 1820 or so, this couldn't have been a picture taken at the time of the declaration, unless it was with a camera obsura or something similar. I suppose the photographer could have intuitively known when to snap the picture. What I find most interesting is that there is a good chance that astrology played a part in timing but yet no clear record is recorded for posterity. That fits the privacy or secrecy need that Scorpio often presents, though.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
dr farr
i think the tensions with china are just around the corner.

following my timeline, on april 1 1939 ,japan occupied the spratlys islands.the nodal position being 8 scorpio 41.

this conflict with china is currently ongoing,so these tensions will blow up in september 2013 when the node returns to 8 scorpio 41 on september 16 2013 .
as the us is an ally of japan, this may be the time that the conforntation will china begins.

rahu

japan sent jet planes to islands disputed with china today
node at 8 scorp 51

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-scrambles-jets-drone-near-disputed-islands-085901081.html

rahu

poyi

Premium Member
japan sent jet planes to islands disputed with china today
node at 8 scorp 51

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-scrambles-jets-drone-near-disputed-islands-085901081.html

rahu

Surely things do run in cycles. Like what the Bible said.

What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the Sun. Is there anything of which one can say, "Look! This is something new"? It was here already, long ago; it was here before our time." Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

One example: Atomic bomb in ancient Indian city:

"For some time it has been established that there is a very high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under construction. The levels of radiation there have registered so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government has now cordoned off the region. Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years, from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million people. One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945."

http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

"Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He says references mention fighting sky chariots and final weapons. An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section of the Mahabharata. "The passage tells of combat where explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing crowds of warriors with steeds and elephants and weapons to be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says Ganguli."

http://scienceinvedas.blogspot.com.au/2006/12/ancient-city-found-irradiated-from.html

The above links are quite good read.

rahu

Banned
wow

very interesting.
zekariah stichin wroted that sodom and gommorah were destroyed by nuclear weapons and the resulting radioactive clouid floated over and ended the sumerian civilization that was almost 2000 yeas old.
the dead sea has levels of radiation high enough that if it was used as a water source would have lethal afects. sicientis dont knw were the radiactivity came from because here are no uranuin bearing ores/ocks in the water shed.
also the sinai desert is covered with burned radioactive rocks, whic sitcin says came fro another nuclear blast

rahu

JUPITERASC

ANY EVENT COULD TRIGGER WAR - FOR EXAMPLE

A Florida pastor was arrested on Wednesday while driving a pickup truck towing a large grill filled with kerosene-soaked Qurans to a park.

Pastor Terry Jones said he planned to burn 2,998 Qurans, the Muslim holy book, one for each victim of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks
http://nation.time.com/2013/09/12/pastor-terry-jones-arrested-before-he-can-burn-qurans/

Pastor Terry Jones, 61, and his associate Pastor, Marvin Sapp, Jr., 44, were both charged with unlawful conveyance of fuel, a felony.

Jones was also charged with an unlawful open-carry of a firearm, a misdemeanor

Fortunately the two pastors were intercepted before they could carry out their deliberate act of incitement to violence :smile:

I agree with you, Marinka, but it also depends on how you define a World War. If its Nuclear, we really don't know what one of those builds up to. If its regional and conventional, we've seen those.

But as you said, it requires a huge amount of knowledge. You need the ingress charts and the charts of the nations and the charts of the rulers of the nations. AND, you really need to know what is actually happening in the countries involved by being aware of the events, otherwise you're predictions may be in complete left field.

And you cannot come at it with any kind of agenda about what you expect to see.

Its very complicated and very difficult to do well. I studied this extensively about 13 years ago, and decided that it just made me sad and scared, so I went to something else. When I started being successful in predicting the next move of Israel and the events in the middle east, i decided I really didn't want to know ahead of time. At that time, my daughter was working in Jerusalem, and I wanted to know more than later.

No, we don't need to overly work the charts. We see the squares formed in Cardinal signs in 1929-1932 and we see the similitude in 2010-2015 and we know a bigger depression and a major change in the economic and financial system is in the works. The Great Depression is something minor if we consider that this time Pluto is in Capricorn, where a major transformation of all social, political, financial and military structures will finally, after a long struggle, give way to a new system...

...and we only need to notice that a nice, long war is always needed to restart the economy, every time. Sad, but also take in consideration the aspects Pluto has already made and the Pluto return in the Natal Chart of the United States. The US has it coming big time and I doubt it will be able to remain the same for long.

That's just the tip of my observations, but I wish I was wrong and hopefully you guys can tell me I am wrong in my dissertation.

Grettings to all.:capricornimg: