We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposite :)

PlutoLibScoAsc

Is Mars your strongest planet? Mars is elevated in my chart but it’s not my strongest planet. Mercury is and I do look very much like Mercury, but I have really thin eyebrows too, which is probably a Mercury thing.

No, Mars is my 3rd. Pluto is my 1st. Mercury sextile my Asc, so this could be the reason, huh?

Lykanized

My strongest planet is my Moon conjunct my Cancer ASC. It isn't a sexy placement for a man :(

I’d beg to differ. Many women love that energy in a man. As has been concluded in the numerous threads on this topic, it’s all subjective. Many women are tired of the the typical version of masculinity. Plus Cancer is very protective and actually, given its connection to Capricorn has a connection to energy that is quite masculine yet tempered by Cancer’s moon. Protective and sensitive at best. Many women love that

Meluzina

Ok guys, firstly. Ukpoohbear: My love has 1H Mars and his eyebrows look like they formed into something rather thin but just before the birth they decided to flee so they runed into all kind of directions, so it's like a very random eyebrow that looks like nothing from a meter :D Like it's conj. Asc and overly strong planet for him.

Lykanized
: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.

Someone talking about Saturn: I have capricorn Asc, I am not 30 yet but I am no duckling, darling. Feels like boys think the exact opposite ;)

Greybeard: I think that there's one thing, which is beaty and there is the other, which is the taste and that's what's in the eye or memory or whatver of the beholder :)

helike13: They that 'woman' is materially beatiful and 'man' is mentally hot, so having the woman on the fascade can't make you ugly you know

Lykanized

Lykanized: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.
Hmm, I don't think so. I'd say I have a nice balance between feminine and masculine energy and I enjoy that in myself. Whatever happened with my genes might've just been some wonky thing that has nothing to do with astrology at all. I could just be a chimera. Or I could just be weird, idk. But energetically, I'm very balanced when it comes to masculine and feminine

Ukpoohbear

No, Mars is my 3rd. Pluto is my 1st. Mercury sextile my Asc, so this could be the reason, huh?

Yeah there’s another post on here about beauty that said there needs to be an easy flow of energy allowed for Venus/beauty to appear to the surface for it to be physically visible, which makes sense, so mercury sextile the asc an easy flow of mercury energy to the surface/asc.

Do you have a long face shape? And thin wiry, wavy hair? Thin body type, related to melancholia types in Ancient Greek medicine and the vata body type in Ayurvedic? Also in Vedic, Mercury is considered a significator of beauty, although I haven’t seen that so far in my limited case study of myself.

Hkk

Account Closed
Genetics play a role. Ethnicity too. Asian, white etc when it comes to thickness of your hair, skin colour etc. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and what type of person your attracted to. Some ppl are not attracted to certain ppl from certain ethnic backgrounds while some ppl are.

Sex appeal doesn’t equal beauty. You might attract ppl for the wrong reasons too. Example what type of ppl do You tend to attract. Are they HUNGRY type of ppl or do u attract all types. If you attract all types you might be beautiful or you have some kind of magnetism. It maybe that you attract the hungry type which doesn’t mean you have sex appeal it means they can see your an easy target to get into the bedroom. Hunger attract hunger!

Sex appeal is about the magnetism that you gave. There is a THING about you. I have been attracted to men and they are not the best looking or models but they have this manly thing about them that attracts me and they have this magnetism. That’s sex appeal

Hkk

Account Closed
Ok guys, firstly. Ukpoohbear: My love has 1H Mars and his eyebrows look like they formed into something rather thin but just before the birth they decided to flee so they runed into all kind of directions, so it's like a very random eyebrow that looks like nothing from a meter :D Like it's conj. Asc and overly strong planet for him.

Lykanized
: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.

Someone talking about Saturn: I have capricorn Asc, I am not 30 yet but I am no duckling, darling. Feels like boys think the exact opposite ;)

Greybeard: I think that there's one thing, which is beaty and there is the other, which is the taste and that's what's in the eye or memory or whatver of the beholder :)

helike13: They that 'woman' is materially beatiful and 'man' is mentally hot, so having the woman on the fascade can't make you ugly you know

Maybe they are hungry?

Hkk

Account Closed
haha, I have it in my 1st house western chart.

Saturn makes you look younger. Do you look younger than your age? Saturn makes you look hotter as you look older too. So compared to now what did you look like when you was younger.

What else do you have in your first house? You are libra rising right? With Pluto? I’m libra rising with Jupiter Saturn and Pluto. Us libra risings are obsessed with beauty and we tend to love ourselves. Not arrogant but confident in the way we are are the way we carry ourselves. We also like to make others beautiful. We work it! What do you think? As I’ve noticed both u and I are always on the threads about looks and sex lmao.

Meluzina

Hmm, I don't think so. I'd say I have a nice balance between feminine and masculine energy and I enjoy that in myself. Whatever happened with my genes might've just been some wonky thing that has nothing to do with astrology at all. I could just be a chimera. Or I could just be weird, idk. But energetically, I'm very balanced when it comes to masculine and feminine

Ok, then I must be one lucky ***** that a geneticaly programmed thing changed in me :smile: oh this lalaworld where things happen just like that :cool:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Saturn makes you look younger. Do you look younger than your age? Saturn makes you look hotter as you look older too. So compared to now what did you look like when you was younger.

What else do you have in your first house? You are libra rising right? With Pluto? I’m libra rising with Jupiter Saturn and Pluto. Us libra risings are obsessed with beauty and we tend to love ourselves. Not arrogant but confident in the way we are are the way we carry ourselves. We also like to make others beautiful. We work it! What do you think? As I’ve noticed both u and I are always on the threads about looks and sex lmao.

Saturn, many people have told me I look younger than my age. An aunt even thought that I was still in college and can't believe I am working & married, lol. I've definitely felt like an ugly duckling. I think it makes me blossom late like I only really try and start to look feminine, use moisturizer, use eye shadows at the age of 21 onwards.

Yes, My western 1st house has Pluto Saturn Mars. My Pluto conjunct right on my libra rising. Saturn conjunct Mars in Scorpio. Yes, I think Libra rising really appreciate what is beautiful and like to make things beautiful. We tends to love our looks because that is what we have got to conveniently play with our make up palette. We be our own model, our own canvas, checking which angle is the best for our selfie, lol. But I think may be we're trying compensate because Saturn makes us feel depressed, low self-esteem, lack of confidence so we keep trying to prove that we are good enough, we're pretty enough to be lovable? And Pluto make us transform what we touches, so we transform our own face (the most convenient, nearby one that our hand reach to, without begging anyone to be our model, we be our own model), we transform other people's face making them beautiful too. Yes, I noticed you too in those looks and sex thread, lol. That's our interest, we're just being ourselves.

Btw, Jupiter makes you jovial and positive right. Does is makes you chubby? and anything else? I wish I have a good Jupiter, my Jupiter is retrograde in 3rd house western... is hard to find info on retrograde planets.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Many people have told me I look younger than my age. An aunt even thought that I was still in college and can't believe I am working & married, lol. I've definitely felt like an ugly duckling. I think it makes me blossom late like I only try and start to look feminine, use moisturizer, use eye shadows at the age of 21 onwards.

Yes, My western 1st house has Pluto Saturn Mars. My Pluto conjunct right on my libra rising. Saturn conjunct Mars in Scorpio. Yes, I think Libra rising really appreciate what is beautiful and like to make things beautiful. We tends to love our looks because that is what we have got to conveniently play with our make up palette. We be our own model, our own test kit, checking which angle is the best for our selfie, lol. But I think may be we're trying compensate because Saturn makes us feel depressed, low self-esteem, lack of confidence so we keep trying to prove that we are good enough, we're pretty enough to be lovable? And Pluto make us transform what we touches, so we transform our own face (the most convenient, nearby one that our hand reach to, without begging anyone to be our model, we be our own model), we transform other people's face making them beautiful too. Yes, I noticed you too in those looks and sex thread, lol. That's our interest, we're just being ourselves.

Btw, Jupiter makes you jovial and positive right. Does is makes you chubby? and anything else? I wish I have a good Jupiter, my Jupiter is retrograde... is hard to find info on retrograde planets.

You go deep I have noticed which I love 💖 as us libra whether rising sun or moon are accused of being fickle and yes we maybe be fickle but we have brains and we can go deep especially the ones who are Plutonian like us.

I’m not sure if this is to do with our aspects in the first house or something else but I have noticed throughout life we get noticed even if we don’t do anything . I don’t mean noticed just for the looks but what we actually do or do not do and that creates a reaction. By reaction I mean anything that causes reaction to what we said eg one could talk about the subject we have and it will cause a stir in them that even they will say oh this is silly m, this is nonsense yet it’s still caused them to react. We have caused a reaction. This to me is good as we have the power to bring out the good, bad and ugly out of someone and yet they wouldn’t even know. I find this so funny as one could be sitting there thinking they are being emotionally intelligent yet we have caused a stir in them to be like that!! What do you think?
Yes with Jupiter it’s so so easy to put weight on. Which is the annoying part! I have to go to the gym in order to keep myself healthy. I’m not chubby but I could be if I don’t go to the gym. I’m a uk size 12 and like to ensure I stay that size. Anything smaller doesn’t suit me and i don’t like the way I look in a size 10 as I prefer to have small waist and the rest curved out so maintaining my size is a must!
I’m optimistic and being in cardinal sign change doesn’t phase me at all. In fact I need change. If nothing changes I get bored.

With Saturn you might be right. And yes we are just being ourselves however with Saturn maybe like you say we are compensating for something else hen we talk about Sex and makeup! I’m not a selfie type of girl as it wasn’t my teenage era for selfies and insta madness however I do like makeup 💄 and chatting about libra stuff etc. I like having my pics taken usually they are real rather than look at me I’m having fun (not) kind of pics and the pics are normally with fam/friends.
Maybe there is more to these convos but if we weren’t doing it we would all be the same and life would be boring 😍