Predicting war?

Senecar

This prediction seem quite relevant to the current affairs in the headlines.
But there doesn't seem good predictions on wars using Astrology in Youtube or blogs - just usual fake news stuff.

Can war be predicted using Astrology? Have you tried to predict it by yourself? What was your prediction result? What methods did you use, and how did you come to the prediction?

dr. farr

Yes-using various methods a concurrence of martial trends can be found which will increase the potential for war to a degree where it war will become likely; as to the exact day or even month of outbreak, this is less likely to be able to be done on a consistent basis.

Senecar

Yes-using various methods a concurrence of martial trends can be found which will increase the potential for war to a degree where it war will become likely; as to the exact day or even month of outbreak, this is less likely to be able to be done on a consistent basis.

Any example charts with explanation? Thanks.

JUPITERASC

Any example charts with explanation? Thanks.

Lecture: Introduction to Traditional Mundane Part II

This lecture builds mainly upon the mundane material

in
Astrology of the World II: Revolutions & History

and
begins to apply techniques to World War I :smile:

Ben Dykes discusses Ptolemy's theory of eclipses
showing how the eclipse of April 1912 foreshadows
and comes to a peak during
the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
and the outbreak of World War I.

Then, we look at the Saturn-Jupiter conjunctions
in the earthy triplicity (1802-2000 AD)

interpreting the meaning of the period
and showing how the mean conjunctions of 1802 and 1901

relate to Franz Ferdinand's nativity and the 1901 ingress at Sarajevo
where he was assassinated
Finally, we do some mundane profections for Serbia
using the ingress of the 1901 conjunction, covering the assassination of their king (1903)
the Balkan Wars (1912), and World War I (1914)

The download includes: MP3 audio, a handout, and slides.
(Length: 1:55:00, 54MB.) $20

Senecar

Lecture: Introduction to Traditional Mundane Part II

This lecture builds mainly upon the mundane material

in
Astrology of the World II: Revolutions & History

and
begins to apply techniques to World War I :smile:

Ben Dykes discusses Ptolemy's theory of eclipses
showing how the eclipse of April 1912 foreshadows
and comes to a peak during
the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
and the outbreak of World War I.

Ben Dykes has been producing real gem of Astrological works, and I have ordered a few of his books already. Will add these into my List. Thanks :)

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68919

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68919
my original thread has been hacked to pieces to give the impression I based everything on Zionist actions. this is obvious part of the slander campaign of this thread by oddity and others to prove I am anti semitic

the focus on the node on these prediction has been deleted and obscured but my predictions are still there

The current events are bringing up talk about a world war, exactly as in 1939.
In 1939 ,with talk of world war growing , the free city of danzig witnessed all the great powers cruising off their coast as hitler agitated for war with Poland. danzig was a free city but under the auspice of Poland. danzig had been taken from the Germans at the end of wwI as a access to the sea for Poland.Danzig was a prequel for the invasion of Poland in sept 1939
Interestingly the past few months have correlated with this period as the worlds great navies were cruising the coast of Syria , just as in 1939 .the free city Danzig was a prequel for the invasion of Poland in sept 1939 and Syria is likely a prequel for the attack on Iran in early 2014,which will start a world war.
wwII officially started on sept 1 1939.
looking at the node position for 9/1/39 ,we find saturn and nessus conjunct to the dragon's tail and these are square to pluto.
hitler was an occultist and the time of invasion was astrologically based

i see wwwIII occuring when the node is at the same position.
corrected for precession this would be 29libra22.
but with a exact square of uranus and jupiter,their midpoint opposed to saturn, i come up with february 26 2014.

I predicted that the initial road to ww111.
... my predicted date of feb26 2014...

this was the day that Russia began their invasion of the Ukraine which lead directly to the current tensions

So the node traces these concocted wars as the WWI reparation debt was revealed on jan 24 1921 with the node at 2 scoprio 20. on this day,germany immediately defaulted on the debt which essentially started ww11
The war the veraille treaty gave birth to WWII started on sept1,1939 with the node at 0 scorpio 23. Germany invaded the Poland((this is the original post but when i just went over it.. it said Russia invaded the Ukraine. this a very common technique the are using on me, changing a line or words to give the impression I am incompetent.)

on feb 26 2014 the node was at 29libra249

rahu

Last edited:

Alzander

I don't have a great deal of information on this however I feel that those of a psychic nature with prophetic visions, thoughts and dreams may be susceptible to such experiences of precognition and predicting such events etc.

I have never really had this occur to myself very profoundly but I am rather intuitive and intrinsically a dreamy old soul lol.

My birth chart attached with this post.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

dr. farr

There are various techniques for predicting trends in mundane astrology (that's the branch of astrology that would be concerned with indications of an oncoming military conflict) One of such techniques is the use of progressions and profections (or solar returns) of the national leader's natal chart, where the time and place of birth of that leader is definitely known. I'll make an example prediction of a US military attack upon North Korea, using the Trump natal, in my next post to this thread.

dr. farr

The following is a mundane prediction based upon simple symbolic progressions and Pauline profections, of the Trump natal chart to the present time (actually to a few months from now) For details about the Trump chart relative to the recent US attack against Syria, see my postings about the "origin chart" and Trump in my thread entitled, "It Begins".
For purposes of this current prediction, know that in the Trump natal chart his Part of Battle is at 1 Virgo, and his Part of Armed Forces is at 27 Cancer. His first house posits Mars and Pluto (in Leo), and his 11th house (all houses in whole sign format) posits the Sun, North Node and Uranus; the ruler of his nativity (by my methods) is the Sun, his co-ruler is Mars, his most elevated planet is Uranus; Regulus is conjunct his natal ascending degree and his natal Mars.

Prediction:

-by Pauline profection, Trump's 1st house profects into his 11th natal house on June 14, 2017: this gives a profected combination of Mars, Pluto, Sun, Uranus
-as mentioned in my discussion at "It Begins", Trump's natal ascending degree (29 Leo) and co-ruler natal Mars (26 Leo) have already PROGRESSED into his natal 4th house, SCORPIO: Scorpio is the mundane zodiacal ruler of Syria and of North Korea
-as of 2017, Regulus has advanced to a transit conjunction with Trump's natal Part of Battle
-in Pauline profection, we advance one sign for every year of life: thus his ascendant containing Mars and Pluto have PROFECTED into his 11th house, giving us the profected combination of Mars,Pluto,Sun, Uranus as of June 14th, 2017: also in the Pauline profection method, we can profect DURING A YEAR OF LIFE by advancing one sign PER MONTH during that year:
-by July 14, 2017, his natal 1st house containing Mars and Pluto in Leo will profect into his natal 12th house of Cancer: Trump's natal PART OF ARMED FORCES is at 27 Cancer (in his natal 12th house); THEREFORE, by July 14, 2017, Trump's natal Mars will PROFECT to within 1 degree of his PART OF ARMED FORCES
-the combined influences of all of the above progressed and profected factors will activate Trump's Part of Battle and his Part of Armed Forces, at the time of those connections
-as mentioned, Trump's ascending degree and Mars have already PROGRESSED into Scorpio, and Scorpio "rules' Syria and North Korea: which one will Trump turn toward with military action?
-in August 2017 there will be a total Solar Eclipse, whose shadow will cover portions of the Pacific Ocean, the US, and a portion of the Atlantic Ocean:
North Korea is on the Pacific Ocean-Syria is on the Mediterranean Sea: North Korea thus is by far closest to the path of the Solar eclipse.

PREDICTION: between mid July and mid August, 2017, the US will launch a major offensive (using missiles-Mars-and aerial bombardment-Uranus) against North Korea

Now, I hope I am wrong:sideways:, and won't mind those who hoot and jeer at the failure of this prediction to come true:happy:, because if it does happen, people will die and I do not want that to happen.
But the above IS an example of how a mundane prediction can be made using the birth data of a national leader via the techniques of Lots, Pauline profection and simple symbolic progressions.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Yeah, this is one case where you'd be glad to be wrong! I think Trump may well be taking orders from the Military instead of the other way around.

You could be right; I know, from his natal chart, that Trump has a natal predisposition of LOVE for the military (and also for the police) ie, his natal Part of Armed Forces (anciently the Lot of Armies & Police) is conjunct his natal Venus!

Senecar

The following is a mundane prediction based upon simple symbolic progressions and Pauline profections, of the Trump natal chart to the present time (actually to a few months from now)

Who invented Pauline Profections? and Where is it originated from?
Is it usually for Mundane event predictions? Is it used for other predictions too?

dr. farr

Pauline profection was a predictive technique used by Paulus Alexandrianus in the mid-4th century CE: it is just like "regular" profection (as described by other Greek and later Arabic & Medieval astrologers) EXCEPT THAT THE COUNT STARTS AT 1 INSTEAD OF AT 0. The method can be applied to individual or mundane charts, event charts, etc. I use it as an adjunct to my favorite predictive method, which is Carter's simple symbolic progression technique.
I also use transits but only BY CONJUNCTION (not transit aspects), and Solar Return.

dr. farr

The following is a mundane prediction based upon simple symbolic progressions and Pauline profections, of the Trump natal chart to the present time (actually to a few months from now) For details about the Trump chart relative to the recent US attack against Syria, see my postings about the "origin chart" and Trump in my thread entitled, "It Begins".
For purposes of this current prediction, know that in the Trump natal chart his Part of Battle is at 1 Virgo, and his Part of Armed Forces is at 27 Cancer. His first house posits Mars and Pluto (in Leo), and his 11th house (all houses in whole sign format) posits the Sun, North Node and Uranus; the ruler of his nativity (by my methods) is the Sun, his co-ruler is Mars, his most elevated planet is Uranus; Regulus is conjunct his natal ascending degree and his natal Mars.

Prediction:

-by Pauline profection, Trump's 1st house profects into his 11th natal house on June 14, 2017: this gives a profected combination of Mars, Pluto, Sun, Uranus
-as mentioned in my discussion at "It Begins", Trump's natal ascending degree (29 Leo) and co-ruler natal Mars (26 Leo) have already PROGRESSED into his natal 4th house, SCORPIO: Scorpio is the mundane zodiacal ruler of Syria and of North Korea
-as of 2017, Regulus has advanced to a transit conjunction with Trump's natal Part of Battle
-in Pauline profection, we advance one sign for every year of life: thus his ascendant containing Mars and Pluto have PROFECTED into his 11th house, giving us the profected combination of Mars,Pluto,Sun, Uranus as of June 14th, 2017: also in the Pauline profection method, we can profect DURING A YEAR OF LIFE by advancing one sign PER MONTH during that year:
-by July 14, 2017, his natal 1st house containing Mars and Pluto in Leo will profect into his natal 12th house of Cancer: Trump's natal PART OF ARMED FORCES is at 27 Cancer (in his natal 12th house); THEREFORE, by July 14, 2017, Trump's natal Mars will PROFECT to within 1 degree of his PART OF ARMED FORCES
-the combined influences of all of the above progressed and profected factors will activate Trump's Part of Battle and his Part of Armed Forces, at the time of those connections
-as mentioned, Trump's ascending degree and Mars have already PROGRESSED into Scorpio, and Scorpio "rules' Syria and North Korea: which one will Trump turn toward with military action?
-in August 2017 there will be a total Solar Eclipse, whose shadow will cover portions of the Pacific Ocean, the US, and a portion of the Atlantic Ocean:
North Korea is on the Pacific Ocean-Syria is on the Mediterranean Sea: North Korea thus is by far closest to the path of the Solar eclipse.

PREDICTION: between mid July and mid August, 2017, the US will launch a major offensive (using missiles-Mars-and aerial bombardment-Uranus) against North Korea

Addendum:
While I still predict the action and time period of action as given above, it is POSSIBLE that the profection of Trump's Mars to his Part of Armed Forces in the given time period, MIGHT not be enough-even with the influence of the oncoming Solar Eclipse-to trigger military action: it is POSSIBLE that his Mars might need to profect all the way to his Part of Battle (in Virgo), to trigger military action; if this is so, then the time for the military action against North Korea would have to be moved backward, to the time of Trump's Mars profection to his Part of Battle; if this is necessary, then the time of the major US military strike against North Korea would be from mid-September to early October, 2017.

Last edited:

david starling

I've noticed that the media, critical in other areas, had nothing but praise for Trump's military strikes so far. Also, his supporters are gung ho for him to "open a can of whup-*** on them **** furriners". Meaning, it may not take a maximum amount of Astrological influence to trigger his blood-lust and desire for glory; this would favor the earlier date.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The following
is a mundane prediction
based upon simple symbolic progressions
and Pauline profections
of the Trump natal chart
to the present time
(actually to a few months from now)

For details about the Trump chart relative to the recent US attack against Syria, see my postings about the "origin chart" and Trump in my thread entitled, "It Begins".

Prediction:

Now, I hope I am wrong:sideways:, and won't mind those who hoot and jeer at the failure of this prediction to come true:happy:, because if it does happen, people will die and I do not want that to happen.
But the above IS an example of how a mundane prediction can be made using the birth data of a national leader via the techniques of Lots, Pauline profection and simple symbolic progressions.
dr. farr thanks - you focus on Trumps chart to exclusion of the Mundane charts of USA et al :smile:

SUMMARY OF PERTINENT CONSIDERATIONS ON THIS ISSUE

BobZemco commented at some stage:

'…..Astrology was created to know the Fate of Kings & Kingdoms
and then evolved to the Fate of Nations & Men
Astrology is all about predicting.
it is a predictive model that uses predictive methods.....'

From NATIVITIES AND REVOLUTIONS by Ibn Ezra:
currently available on amazon
as well as from BEN DYKES
http://www.bendykes.com/sahl.php

'...The third way is the rule that comes from the effect of the Great Conjunction on each country.
Thus, if within the influence of the Conjunction upon the nations
war is supposed to befall a certain nation,
even if many of those born in it do not have an indication of death by the sword in their nativities,
when the time for war for that country comes, they will all be killed....

Ibn Ezra explains that astrology does not contravene natural law
a personal chart falls under an hierarchy of other considerations

these are:

Grand Conjunction 1702
21 May 1702
4:01:37 PM
+4:56:02
Federal Hall, New York
074°W00'37"
40°N42'26"

Great Mutation (Earth) 1802
17 Jul 1802
5:52:26 PM
Federal Hall, New York

Great Conjunction 2000
28 May 2000
11:07:39 AM
Federal Hall, New York

CURRENT Aries Ingress
insert relevant date and time
Federal Hall, New York

Great Malefic 2004
25 May 2004
1:20 AM
Federal Hall, New York

....Insert Trumps Natal Chart Here.....
That is where Trumps place is in the hierarchy of charts.

and so
If you want to find out if you'll die in a mass death on 11 September 2001

you already know if you did or didn't die
so now you can compare your chart
and then engage in the exercise and practice of Astrology
to figure out who might have died, and why.
another, older, MASS DEATH IN WAR involved the deaths of
ninety thousand people who were vaporised in nine seconds
in Hiroshima 1945
- followed within days by approximately seventy four thousand deaths in Nagasaki

Clearly, all these people DID have one thing in common

i.e.
THEY WERE ALL LOCATED IN A CITY ON WHICH AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS DROPPED

An factor to note is that some survived
Astrologers who have looked at the charts of survivors of large scale disasters
such as plane crashes, explosions and so on
have found chart patterns indicating that they had 'above average good fortune'

there were of course survivors of the bombings of Hiroshima as well as of Nagasaki
and if anyone has any research material
regarding any studies of their natal charts that would be relevant

Note:
Relocate the chart(s) to your country
and
for maximum accuracy
use the "foundation point"
eg: Romania = Alba Iulia, not Bucharesti
Japan = Kyoto, not Tokyo
Spain = Toledo, not Madrid
and so on

Jupiter's alignment with Saturn occurs at intervals of just under 20 years.
For millennia, the alignment of these two planets has been regarded
as a significator of great social, economic and political watersheds

- historic turning points, if you will.

The aspect is occasionally repeated due to a retrograde of one or both planets.

Each successive conjunction
not counting retrograde repeats
occurs at a mean advance of approximately 243 degrees relative to its predecessor
although from one alignment to the next this arc can vary considerably.
Every third conjunction - once every 60 years
- brings the alignment back to its starting place

plus around 9 degrees:
this 60 year cycle is termed the first order recurrence of the conjunction.
Every 40th conjunction - roughly once every 800 years
- brings the alignment back to within about 1 degree of its starting place:
this approximate 800 year cycle is termed the second order recurrence
astrologically known as the Great Mutation cycle.