Lilith in synastry

Trk

Can someone please explain how a woman's lilith sesquiquadrate a man's moon would be in synastry?

There's nothing on this aspect at all

polbassoon

Hi,

In all lilith synastry aspects usually the lilith person has the upper hand and usually finds it easy to seduce the planet person. When the planet is the moon, the attraction is less sexual than with venus or mars and there's more of an emotional connection. The lilith person can get what it is that makes the moon uncomfortable and can use it to build a very strong love bond. I had a lilith moon conj. with this girl (in scorpio), I was the lilith and we experienced a lot of deep mutual understanding, but also a lot of hard times when we could barely see each others. However I never felt that easy flow of emotions with another person, it was so easy that it could be dangerous because we had a lot of power on the other's feelings and we felt like we couldn't keep a secret. I think a sesquiquadrate would be less powerful and probably more prone to cause harm to the moon person and guilt feelings to the lilith one.

Hope I helped.