where is my bracelet?

passiflora

Kid misplaced one of my favorite bracelets.

Where is it?

https://i.postimg.cc/BQGfdbvF/horary-where-is-bracelet.jpg

Moon in Scorpio ugh and making no further aspects. Angular conjunct ASC but already above the horizon. Venus (object) makes no aspects. It was indeed in the bathroom last time I saw it on the east side of the house. However, that's not where kid last remembers it. Says it was last seen in the room "where you have all the flowers" as remedially recommended. Have already upended both places.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
A quick thought, Jupiter rules 4th house cusp which signifies misplaced items. Jupiter is in 1st house. Moon on cusp of Asc shows item the border of one room to the next. Asc. is usually your front door area. Sorry I can't be more help.

btw, application from the Moon to the ascendant shows recovery.

Moon Dance

Last edited:

passiflora

Hopefully you are right, the moon is angular. I checked all the thresholds and so far nada. I’ll update periodically..

Moondancing

Premium Member
Moon shows baths, toilets, near mirrors or women's things. Scorpio again shows bathroom and dark secret places. Moon on angle and Jupiter signify near partitions also being east. Seems like you misplaced it where you remember last seeing it. Last Moon aspect to Mars might suggest object was lost due to state of fear or anger plus being in 8th house. Mars in water house and water sign.

Moon Dance

Moondancing

Premium Member
OK,looking at Venus in Gemini it can represent panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played. rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Venus in 7th can mean bracelet is in the west side of house or with someone. Venus is perigrine on an angle which can signify someone not being entirely honest.

Moon Dance

Last edited:

passiflora

Thank you so much! I have checked rooms fitting that criteria but adding the west side of the house is a complication. It’s a hope-giving complication though. Yes kids are usually not quite honest, at least not in a timely fashion.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank you so much! I have checked rooms fitting that criteria but adding the west side of the house is a complication. It’s a hope-giving complication though. Yes kids are usually not quite honest, at least not in a timely fashion.

Using Lilly's point system for giving directions to find objects, second house ruler Jupiter in 1st shows the bracelet where you most frequent and keep things. Where you most delight. East by South. From that room look North by East mid-level to low range. I'm sure you checked this room thoroughly but just in case.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

Moon Dance

Last edited:

passiflora

Using Lilly's point system for giving directions to find objects, second house ruler Jupiter in 1st shows the bracelet where you most frequent and keep things. Where you most delight. East by South. From that room look North by East mid-level to low range. I'm sure you checked this room thoroughly but just in case.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

Moon Dance

Found 3 minutes before departure in the sheets of my bed, suggesting kid #2 got hold of it and placed it there as that is their MO. Both kids vehemently denying any involvement :)

<3 Thank you so much!

Moondancing

Premium Member
Found 3 minutes before departure in the sheets of my bed, suggesting kid #2 got hold of it and placed it there as that is their MO. Both kids vehemently denying any involvement :)

<3 Thank you so much!

Wonderful! Venus in 7th, master bedroom! Moon in Scorpio shows its part in this story! ;-)

Thanks for updating!

Moon Dance

Last edited: