Find my stuff

Kkashyap

Hi,
I’ve lost my gold chain with a yellow stone pendant in it. It was very precious and expensive, i kept it in a black purse, inside its pocket, at around 11pm on 18-may-2019. I’ve searched everything and everywhere I’ve taken the purse after that. I realised yesterday that it is now missing. If you could please help me find it?
It was given to me by my mom. Possibly it may have slipped out from the purse, but if any place you could tell where I can go and try finding it again?

[moved thread hijacking post - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

fensi88

I cast teh chart when I read your question: 04 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 4.5700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=5Sco59

You will find it for sure because ruler of the 2nd house/gold chain is retro.

It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, bedroom, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance
Where money or precious things are kept.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Sco in 1st house. It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
POF in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: black, murky red, brown, purple

Kkashyap

Thank you so much for responding on my thread....the places that you are predicting tells me that it could be anywhere. I wish I could get something more relatable? At least, I need to know if someone has taken it or is it misplaced? :sad:
I'm really confused and feeling helpless. I don't know how to find it, it has a lot of emotional attachment. Now that it is lost, I need to find it.

Selflover

I cast teh chart when I read your question: 04 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 4.5700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=5Sco59

You will find it for sure because ruler of the 2nd house/gold chain is retro.

It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, bedroom, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance
Where money or precious things are kept.

Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Sco in 1st house. It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
POF in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: black, murky red, brown, purple
I lost my gold chain on my birthday yesterday, the last time i saw it was when i wore it to go out with my friends. I am so scared because it belongs to my stepmum. Please i want to know if it is in the house or outside. I also want to know if it will be found

fensi88

I lost my gold chain on my birthday yesterday, the last time i saw it was when i wore it to go out with my friends. I am so scared because it belongs to my stepmum. Please i want to know if it is in the house or outside. I also want to know if it will be found

I cast the chart when I read your question:
06 Jun 2019 TZ = -2.0 8.1300 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=15Sag23

You will find it for sure because ruler of the 2nd house/gold chain Saturn is retro!
Ruler and POF are in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find . Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right side of the places that I would suggest you to search.

It can be in a basement, disorderly room, rooms with leather or plastic accessories or furnishings, room with old worn furniture or sparsely furnished, a room where an old person stays, in or near garage, near a refrigerator or freezer, dark places that are hard to reach, a shelf where there are ceramics, next to an air conditioner, places where wood is stored, at places near a corner. Look at business areas or near some potted plant.

If it is outside it can be in or near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near a tar or cement driveway, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, abandoned places or fields, a place with a bad smell, a vacant house or lot, near Pine trees.

Ruler and POF in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance, where money or precious things are kept; in the bedroom.

Near colour: black, indigo, dark shades, brown, blue/violet, red