My boss and I...any thoughts?

M1999

This is my very high up boss and I's charts. He made an effort to promote me at work and gave me a high visibility position within the company, where I interact directly with him. We've also had so far personal interactions on social media which always gave me the feeling that there is more to say than can be typed in. We are both singles, but there is a significant age gap between us. Interaction at work is very professional.
Any thoughts on the energy between us?

P.S. I'm the Pisces, female. His exact TOB is not known.

Synastry:
https://i.imgur.com/yy2eWy4.jpg

Composite:
https://i.imgur.com/XoscoTC.jpg

Davidson:
https://i.imgur.com/YaaAXaC.jpg

M1999

Hi, somehow I don't want to let this thread die before anyone having the chance to comment on it...please, if you have time, I would appreciate any insights on this (working?) relationship. Thanks.

rahu

Banned
hi M1999

the composite does show quite a bit of attraction. mars is conjunct the north node and the moon is conjunct the south node and psyche. so right off the top ,you are getting into a sticking situation if you are delving into the personal dynamics here.
moon/psyche shows you are feeling/thinking about an affair with him. mars with th node does give a very strong attraction as he is especially charismatic. the nodal energy always gives some sense of "magic", like a special feeling between you.

the venus/sun/chiron/eris conjunction is very attractive, the feelings you feel are very real from him.this stellium is opposed to Uranus .
this pattern is extremely electric, and emotional/physical attractive. with moon sextile to Venus ,the harmony and attraction are very pronounced. but eris is a impulse of sexual desire almost exclusively. so though you feel a sincere intimate loving attraction, the real dynamic is just a very passionate affair. this is emphasized with Uranus opposed to the stellium. this energy is very attractive and adds even more electricity to the connection. but Uranus is extremely unstable, and it always shows a affair the overwhelms your senses but one that ends just as quickly. here with your boss,if you continue in the manner you are,you are going to end up with no job.

with Jupiter sextile to venus and trine/sextile to the nodal axis, this is a very good employment situation. the composite does have a grand sextile which is very favorable.
well since he is single, you might jeopardize your job, but the unstable nature of Uranus makes a permanent relationship problematic.

I have to admit that the grand trine is extremely favorable........ so I can't say this is a doomed relationship.
but you must pursue this for the long term, don't accept a casual affair. Make sure that he realizes that you feel very deeply and if he can't respond with a equal sincerity, then do go on.

the more I look at this the ore it looks like a relationship that could develop into marriage. but again, you must make it clear how serious you are.as I already cautioned, if you accept a casual friends with benefit affair, you are likely to end up out of a job. and again the employment aspects are excellent so make sure he is willing to take your feelings very seriously if you develop this relationship further.

the Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct to ceres which is very favorable for a marriage as it shows a deep nurturing and supportive feeling between you.
with the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to Jupiter, it does seem that the love between you could turn into a marriage.

though there is a concern with eris conjunct to chiron. this can often show as I have mentioned a sexual orientation with no real emotional connection. and Saturn is conjunct to neptune which makes him complicated and maybe secretive.chiron shows that you might actually be very different or that you and he are not the type of people you are usually attracted to. but this ay not be a bad thing .

also one question is about openness. pluto is opposed to the mercury/venus and mercury/sun midpoints. this can shows a difficulty in communication ones inner feelings. chiron usually shows a desire to understand each other intimately, but the pluto aspect might inhibit this knowledge of each other. so I would expect him to be a bit reticent to talk about the emotional feeling with you at first.

lastly,again, don't allow this to be a seduction.
rahu

M1999

Hi rahu, I cannot say how much I appreciate the effort of reading my chart. I plan to keep my job and be good at it, while I keep our interactions very professional. And if by any chance the work relationship will develop into a personal one, I will keep in mind your advice, 'don't allow this to be a seduction':) Thanks again and stay well!