Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-22-2012, 07:57 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Respected Astrologers,

My Query : Will i become an IAS officer ? if yes when?

My date of Birth : 28th Oct 1983
Time of Birth : 18:46
Place of Birth : Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Gender : Male
Source of time of birth : As seen in the government hospital watch
Some important events of my life : I am already a graduate from IIT (2003-07) and have worked for Microsoft (july 2007- sept 2008). Currently preparing fulltime for IAS.

The format and Schedule of this exam.
This exam is a 3 stage process. Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only on clearing Prelims a candidate is allowed to write mains. Only on clearing mains a candidate is allowed to go to interview. The final rank is based on marks of mains + marks of interview ( preliminary marks do not contribute to the final rank ). Top rank is required to become IAS Officer.
The Preliminary is conducted in May month ( say May 2012 )
Then, Main is conducted on 5 days in Oct month ( Oct 2012 )
Then, Interview is conducted on some day in March and April month of next year ( March-April 2013 )

My Attempts and My Questions
Attempt 1 :
I appeared in Preliminary 2010. I passed it. I wrote mains in Oct-Nov 2010. But, I could not clear that mains. So, I was not called for interview.

Attempt 2 :
I skipped May 2011 Preliminary.

Attempt 3 :
I have written May 2012 preliminary. And I have done well in it. So, most probably I will be called to write mains in Oct 2012. So, the question is whether I will clear this mains 2012 and go for interview in March-April 2013 and clear the interview to become IAS ?

Attempt 4 :
If I do not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 => main Oct 2013 =>Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have attempts.


So, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4. Those are the only chances for me to become IAS Officer.
Kindly reply,
Regards,
Ram

My birth chart, Navamsha, dasamsa, bhava, Vimsottari dasa and Ashtabarga charts are attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birt_chart_ram.jpg (76.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg navamsa_ram.jpg (70.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg dashamsha_ram.jpg (69.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif ram_bhava.gif (61.2 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Vimsottari_dasa_and_Ashtabarga_ram.pdf (33.7 KB, 4 views)


Last edited by q3dm17; 07-04-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Vimsottari dasa, Ashtabarga
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:24 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Please do take a look at my details above. Eagerly waiting for some insights. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:13 AM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Thank you catiimregistration for taking your precious time to analyse my chart.

I humbly request some more respected astrologers in this site to analyse my chart.

Eagerly waiting for your replies,
Ram
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:12 AM
anoop.indirapuramghazibad anoop.indirapuramghazibad is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Noida (India), Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com
Posts: 857
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

1. Asc. Taurus, Rahu is placed in Asc. and enjoying blessings by Jupiter. (Rahu in Asc.- Focus towards goal is not so good or lack of confidence)
2. Asc. Lord Venus is placed in 4th house, with 7th and 12th Lord Mars. Mars (digbal is 0), both planets aspect 10th house, providing great energy to profession.
3. 5th Lord, Merc. is in 6th house, Lack of focus in educational preparation is indicated.
4. Exalted Saturn, Lord of 9th and 10th house is Yogkark too, placed in 6th house, house of competition, with Sun, but is combust., distance is less than 2 deg 23 mins. That's why, you are not utilizing this advantage
5. There is exchange of 4th and 6th house, you are not internally happy, cheerful. For competing any competition, one must feel good by heart, internal happiness is must, so that you can prepare for your competition successfully.
6. Sun can give you govt. Job, but you have to be focused for your target, be cheerful, enjoy your preparations, Do by heart,
Utilize benefit of Jupiter's blessings. Although, Jupiter is Badhak/afflicted, but blessings will be useful.
Regarding your Dasha period: During your examination's of 2013, You will be passing through Merc./Rahu dasha
Be focused for your studies, preparation, and enjoy your competitive examinations.
You can go for Govt. Job or some good MNC or Reputed Organization.
__________________
www.anoopastrosutra.com,
.....Anoop.astrologer (Jyotisha Acharya)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anoop.indirapuramghazibad For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-03-2012)
  #5  
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:18 AM
dhundhun's Avatar
dhundhun dhundhun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,457
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Hi q3dm17,

It might not be easy for you to clear for IAS. You might need help:

1. 5th and 9th lords are combusted and in 6th. These planets getting combusted is not good for personal growth. Mercury or Saturn won't be able to express themselves. Weak 5th and 9th lord are not good for education - you may have to put too much effort.
2. 1st lord is in conjunction with 12th lord. Mars, lord of 12th conjuncts Venus. Mars in 4th is Mangal Dosa, you won't be able to manages conflicts in life. Enemies will create problems in your growth - it won't be easy for you to manage hidden enemies.
3. There is kaalsharpa yoga from 1st house. It affects personality, temper and health. Success is delayed.

In Vedic Astrology, Sapphire, Diamond, Emerald, etc. are recommended and they are quite expensive.

How many times you have attempted IAS exam or how many times you plan to attempt for IAS exam? Sometimes practice makes perfect.

Cheers.

Last edited by dhundhun; 07-03-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dhundhun For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-03-2012)
  #6  
Unread 07-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Rajarshi's Avatar
Rajarshi Rajarshi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,130
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Bhava chart attached
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2at_01_ram_ho.19309.10008.gif (61.2 KB, 8 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-03-2012)
  #7  
Unread 07-03-2012, 03:58 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoop.indirapuramghazibad View Post
1. Asc. Taurus, Rahu is placed in Asc. and enjoying blessings by Jupiter. (Rahu in Asc.- Focus towards goal is not so good or lack of confidence)
2. Asc. Lord Venus is placed in 4th house, with 7th and 12th Lord Mars. Mars (digbal is 0), both planets aspect 10th house, providing great energy to profession.
3. 5th Lord, Merc. is in 6th house, Lack of focus in educational preparation is indicated.
4. Exalted Saturn, Lord of 9th and 10th house is Yogkark too, placed in 6th house, house of competition, with Sun, but is combust., distance is less than 2 deg 23 mins. That's why, you are not utilizing this advantage
5. There is exchange of 4th and 6th house, you are not internally happy, cheerful. For competing any competition, one must feel good by heart, internal happiness is must, so that you can prepare for your competition successfully.
6. Sun can give you govt. Job, but you have to be focused for your target, be cheerful, enjoy your preparations, Do by heart,
Utilize benefit of Jupiter's blessings. Although, Jupiter is Badhak/afflicted, but blessings will be useful.
Regarding your Dasha period: During your examination's of 2013, You will be passing through Merc./Rahu dasha
Be focused for your studies, preparation, and enjoy your competitive examinations.
You can go for Govt. Job or some good MNC or Reputed Organization.
Thank you very much Anoop sir. For taking time to go through my details. Yes, you are right Sir, that my preparation was off-track for quite some time. But, I want to get back on track and clear this exam.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:40 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
Hi q3dm17,

It might not be easy for you to clear for IAS. You might need help:

1. 5th and 9th lords are combusted and in 6th. These planets getting combusted is not good for personal growth. Mercury or Saturn won't be able to express themselves. Weak 5th and 9th lord are not good for education - you may have to put too much effort.
2. 1st lord is in conjunction with 12th lord. Mars, lord of 12th conjuncts Venus. Mars in 4th is Mangal Dosa, you won't be able to manages conflicts in life. Enemies will create problems in your growth - it won't be easy for you to manage hidden enemies.
3. There is kaalsharpa yoga from 1st house. It affects personality, temper and health. Success is delayed.

In Vedic Astrology, Sapphire, Diamond, Emerald, etc. are recommended and they are quite expensive.

How many times you have attempted IAS exam or how many times you plan to attempt for IAS exam? Sometimes practice makes perfect.

Cheers.
Thank you very much Dhundhun Sir, for spending your precious time to go through my charts.

Yes, Sir I took help in the form of coaching (from India's genuinely top institutes for each of the subjects).

Yes, Sir. I too feel that I am putting lot more effort than others. Thats the reason why I got tired and my focus on studies reduced for quite some time.

Success, if any, is going to be delayed for me sir. Because my last two attempts left for this exam are 2012 and 2013. After that I will cross the age limit allowed for this exam which is 30 years.

Sir to make it clear, let me first tell you the format of this exam.

The format and Schedule of this exam.
This exam is a 3 stage process. Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only on clearing Prelims a candidate is allowed to write mains. Only on clearing mains a candidate is allowed to go to interview. The final rank is based on marks of mains + marks of interview ( preliminary marks do not contribute to the final rank ). Top rank is required to become IAS Officer.
The Preliminary is conducted in May month ( say May 2012 )
Then, Main is conducted on 5 days in Oct month ( Oct 2012 )
Then, Interview is conducted on some day in March and April month of next year ( March-April 2013 )

My Attempts and My Questions
Attempt 1 :
I appeared in Preliminary 2010. I passed it. I wrote mains in Oct-Nov 2010. But, I could not clear that mains. So, I was not called for interview.

Attempt 2 :
I skipped May 2011 Preliminary.

Attempt 3 :
I have written May 2012 preliminary. And I have done well in it. So, most probably I will be called to write mains in Oct 2012. So, the question is whether I will clear this mains 2012 and go for interview in March-April 2013 and clear the interview to become IAS ?

Attempt 4 :
My last attempt is preliminary 2013. If I did not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 -> main Oct 2013 ->Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have any attempts left.

Sir, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4.
Eagerly waiting for your reply,
Ram

Last edited by q3dm17; 07-03-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Just finishing the request part
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 07-03-2012, 05:14 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
Bhava chart attached
Thank you Rajarshi Sir for attaching my Bhava chart. I would like to know your insights about my charts. I have added many more details about the IAS exam format and the schedule. Please have a look at them sir.

With Regards,
Ram
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:19 AM
Rajarshi's Avatar
Rajarshi Rajarshi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,130
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by q3dm17 View Post
Thank you Rajarshi Sir for attaching my Bhava chart. I would like to know your insights about my charts. I have added many more details about the IAS exam format and the schedule. Please have a look at them sir.

With Regards,
Ram

Vimsottari dasa, Ashtabarga attached.


Hope u have patience ( to have a reading)!

Regards
Rajarshi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf vedic-chart-pdf.pdf (33.7 KB, 21 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-04-2012)
  #11  
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:23 AM
preeshuu preeshuu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 249
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

hi Rajarshi,
what is the improtance of bhav chart in predcition is it important as rashi chart ?

regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
Bhava chart attached
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Rajarshi's Avatar
Rajarshi Rajarshi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,130
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by preeshuu View Post
hi Rajarshi,
what is the improtance of bhav chart in predcition is it important as rashi chart ?

regards

Bhava Chart & Rashi chart both are important.


In the instant case 10th Bhava (MC) is in 9th Rashi.

Regards
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-04-2012)
  #13  
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:54 AM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
Vimsottari dasa, Ashtabarga attached.


Hope u have patience ( to have a reading)!

Regards
Rajarshi
Thank you Rajarshi Sir for my Vimsottari dasa, Ashtabarga charts.

With Regards,
Ram
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Rajarshi's Avatar
Rajarshi Rajarshi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,130
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Ram,

Your moon sign is strong being Vargottama. Analysis should be done from Moon sign Cancer.

Rahu is in 11th house from Moon sign in exalted position and Rahu sub period is coming from 30.07.12 to 17.02.15 which will be favorable as Rahu is in Mrigasira Constellation. Presently. in transit Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio upto 13.01.2013 which creates some problems. Remedy of Rahu is suggested ( see PM). Rahu will enter Libra in January 2013 and will be favorable.

Jupiter is in 5th house from Moon/ moon sign and is aspecting Moon in Natal chart. This is very good combination. Jupiter is favorable in Taurus ( present transit position) & Gemini as per Ashtabarga chart.

Saturn will be favorable in Libra from 4.8.12 for two years as per Ashtabarga chart.

Sun is debilitated in Natal chart but having "Neechabhanga Rajyoga" and aspecting 10th house from Moon sign( Aries). Moon another "Royal planet" is very powerful. Both these factors show you are eligible for high Government post.

You have high probability of becoming IAS in 2013.

You should consult professional astrologer for remedy of Mars- Venus conjunction which may disturb your personal life.

Regards

Rajarshi
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajarshi For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-04-2012)
  #15  
Unread 07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajarshi View Post
Ram,

Your moon sign is strong being Vargottama. Analysis should be done from Moon sign Cancer.

Rahu is in 11th house from Moon sign in exalted position and Rahu sub period is coming from 30.07.12 to 17.02.15 which will be favorable as Rahu is in Mrigasira Constellation. Presently. in transit Rahu is debilitated in Scorpio upto 13.01.2013 which creates some problems. Remedy of Rahu is suggested ( see PM). Rahu will enter Libra in January 2013 and will be favorable.

Jupiter is in 5th house from Moon/ moon sign and is aspecting Moon in Natal chart. This is very good combination. Jupiter is favorable in Taurus ( present transit position) & Gemini as per Ashtabarga chart.

Saturn will be favorable in Libra from 4.8.12 for two years as per Ashtabarga chart.

Sun is debilitated in Natal chart but having "Neechabhanga Rajyoga" and aspecting 10th house from Moon sign( Aries). Moon another "Royal planet" is very powerful. Both these factors show you are eligible for high Government post.

You have high probability of becoming IAS in 2013.

You should consult professional astrologer for remedy of Mars- Venus conjunction which may disturb your personal life.

Regards

Rajarshi

Respected Rajarshi Sir,

Thank you for spending your time for my charts and for your detailed response. I have gone through your remedy also. All in all, i am extremely thankful to you.

Regards,
Ramsundar

Last edited by q3dm17; 07-04-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: minor edit
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
dhundhun's Avatar
dhundhun dhundhun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,457
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by q3dm17 View Post
Thank you very much Dhundhun Sir, for spending your precious time to go through my charts.

Yes, Sir I took help in the form of coaching (from India's genuinely top institutes for each of the subjects).

Yes, Sir. I too feel that I am putting lot more effort than others. Thats the reason why I got tired and my focus on studies reduced for quite some time.

Success, if any, is going to be delayed for me sir. Because my last two attempts left for this exam are 2012 and 2013. After that I will cross the age limit allowed for this exam which is 30 years.

Sir to make it clear, let me first tell you the format of this exam.

The format and Schedule of this exam.
This exam is a 3 stage process. Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Only on clearing Prelims a candidate is allowed to write mains. Only on clearing mains a candidate is allowed to go to interview. The final rank is based on marks of mains + marks of interview ( preliminary marks do not contribute to the final rank ). Top rank is required to become IAS Officer.
The Preliminary is conducted in May month ( say May 2012 )
Then, Main is conducted on 5 days in Oct month ( Oct 2012 )
Then, Interview is conducted on some day in March and April month of next year ( March-April 2013 )

My Attempts and My Questions
Attempt 1 :
I appeared in Preliminary 2010. I passed it. I wrote mains in Oct-Nov 2010. But, I could not clear that mains. So, I was not called for interview.

Attempt 2 :
I skipped May 2011 Preliminary.

Attempt 3 :
I have written May 2012 preliminary. And I have done well in it. So, most probably I will be called to write mains in Oct 2012. So, the question is whether I will clear this mains 2012 and go for interview in March-April 2013 and clear the interview to become IAS ?

Attempt 4 :
My last attempt is preliminary 2013. If I did not become IAS by May 2013. Again I can write preliminary in May 2013 -> main Oct 2013 ->Interview March-April 2014. So the question is whether in this last attempt, I will clear mains 2013 and go for interview in March -April 2014 and finally become IAS?

After that I dont have any attempts left.

Sir, please do reply about my Attempt 3 and Attempt 4.
Eagerly waiting for your reply,
Ram
I think, you should put a lot effort for ongoing attempt, the attempt #3. Time ahead is tough, in terms of not enough emotional support and hindrances in time/focusing on studies, which you need. But this seems to be best bet. If you believe in Hindu Gods and Demigods, offer prayers on Tuesday and Saturday. The two-three hours per weeks towards prayers will help in you remaining focused and concentrated.

Astrologically, 3rd attempts seems to be best bet. If not try 4th one. Natural strength in this chart is like being a teacher. You know a teacher's success comes from how much knowledgeable (s)he is and and how much effort (s)he puts in.

Good Luck.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dhundhun For This Useful Post:
q3dm17 (07-05-2012)
  #17  
Unread 07-05-2012, 06:40 PM
q3dm17 q3dm17 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
I think, you should put a lot effort for ongoing attempt, the attempt #3. Time ahead is tough, in terms of not enough emotional support and hindrances in time/focusing on studies, which you need. But this seems to be best bet. If you believe in Hindu Gods and Demigods, offer prayers on Tuesday and Saturday. The two-three hours per weeks towards prayers will help in you remaining focused and concentrated.

Astrologically, 3rd attempts seems to be best bet. If not try 4th one. Natural strength in this chart is like being a teacher. You know a teacher's success comes from how much knowledgeable (s)he is and and how much effort (s)he puts in.

Good Luck.
Thank you very much Dhundhun sir, for sparing time once more for me. I will surely try my level best to become IAS in Attempt #3.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 02-06-2014, 04:05 AM
draupadi draupadi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Will i be I.A.S ?
DOB : 13 - 7 -1992.
TOB : 13 : 55
PLACE : 28 1′ 0″ N, 73 18′ 43″ E (given in coordiantes)
Bikaner
kindly suggest remedies
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-06-2014, 11:38 AM
suhasg's Avatar
suhasg suhasg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Nashik, (Maharashtra) India
Posts: 167
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by draupadi View Post
Will i be I.A.S ?
DOB : 13 - 7 -1992.
TOB : 13 : 55
PLACE : 28 1′ 0″ N, 73 18′ 43″ E (given in coordiantes)
Bikaner
kindly suggest remedies
Remedies:

Study hard
Keep excellent mental and physical health
Take healthy food and enough rest
Have some hobby / passion
Have some other plans ready in case you can't make into IAS.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 02-06-2014, 01:06 PM
draupadi draupadi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 5
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

tell me whether i will be I.A.S ? urgent !!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 09-17-2017, 10:00 AM
Ankita das Ankita das is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Sir can i become ias officer ..plz analyze my chart..my DOB is 12/12/1991 at 9:05 pm , thrusday at madhubani , bihar...if there is no chnc for ias then there is other stream for me in govt. Job
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 09-17-2017, 05:31 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,167
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

what finally happened,

may be there must be mechanisms to seek or assure final feedbacks.

taurus asc, creative, energetic, focused-determined-stubborn,
rahu taurus, enhanced love of food and comforts,
hotel management, international banking, etc
mars-venus conjunction good for finances apart from romantic relationships;

jup-ketu scorpio keen research-occult aptitudes, able to go to depths.

sun-mer-sat libra 6th, aptitude for social-legal justice,
ability to influence with own personality, good at govt liaison,
debilation of sun cancelled, gradual improvement;

cap-sat 9th inimical-badhaka for taurus asc,
stress-delay in luck-higher edu-father-distant travels;

mer-sat lords 5/9 conjunct indicative of prosperity,
with greater efforts being 6th house;
sat elevated able to cope with challenges;
sat also lord 10th for career elevated;

moon own cancer 3rd, good for teaching-advisory roles, singing,
good for written tests, trine elevated aspect from jupiter;
jup trine aspect own pisces 11th for gains-results;

kalasarpayoga between elevated-positive ketu-rahu;
taurus creative, energetic, food-comforts;

hope these inputs enable reflect on cause for success.

wishing well, in case feedback of what happened is known by any quarter,


best regards,


kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 12-26-2017, 01:40 PM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 950
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

You have a very good chart. Your ascendant is Aquarius and Venus is a yoga karaka planet for you, which occupies the tenth house. Jupiter has aspect on Venus. Hence much wealth and prosperity can be expected for you in life.
You have strong fourth and fifth houses indicating very good education.
The major-period of the Sun is current these days till May/2023. It is associated with Saturn very closely and occupies a constellation of Ketu. Both Saturn and Ketu are inimical to the Sun. The Sun is therefore handicapped to give good results.
With such a good chart I do not think it is advisable for you to spend years over trying to get into the IAS. Mercury and Venus have exchanged constellations in your chart. It appears that business is the right avenue for you which will yield excellent results.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 12-26-2017, 07:54 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,167
Re: Will I become IAS officer ? Kindly analyze my chart

Appreciate posting the charts for ready ref :

Hope reading helps adapt-integrate clues : do share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful, traits, aptitudes, health, events, prospects, etc :


sun-mer-sat sag 11th, gains from govt, corporates, statistics, orthopedics,
social elite, old people, old friends, gains from spouse and business partners etc;

sun-mer-sat, lords 1/5/7 conjunct 11th for gains-prosperity,
but under stress sun-sat being involved; strained relationships probably;

6 yrs Suryadasa now. wear ruby over pendant touching heart for govt gains etc;


mer aspecting own gemini 5th for luck-edu-position etc
mer 2nd highest deg factor for vocation, writings, etc

moon own cancer 6th aptitude for health services/services sector;
seeking sensitive work environment, diplomacy, etc
moon highest deg, the core personality; sensitive, intuitive, etc;

Moon Aslesha nakshatra ruled by mercury,
sniffing intelligence, good for detectives etc,

though said prone to high anger/Lakshmana;

rahu airy uncertain acq asc, foreignness, reformist; perform japa for rahu;

mars 2nd pisces volatile finances and emotional speech.

jup lord 2/11th over 4th taurus, gains-earnings from
mother, real estate, banking, hotel management; dentistry, advisory roles;


libra-venus inimical-badhaka for acq asc,
luck-edu-travels etc under stress-delay;
float 1.25kg large white beans over a clean flowing river;
or donate at Mata Mahakali temple tues evening after sunset;

badhaka venus over watery scorpio 10th, aspected by jupiter,
career-recognition-reputation-success under stress-delay, but protected;
research-occult aptitudes-alchemy/pharmacy etc, passionate;
10th lord mars over 2nd for finances;

[B]asc sat now for 2.5yrs transit natal sat sag 11th for gains,
transit 6th from moon good; gains from govt, public admin;[
/B]

jup now transit libra 9th square moon, luck-edu under stress-delay,

jup aspects aries 3rd for writings/written examinations, good;
and trine aspect gemini 5th for luck-edu;
jup transit effective mid-course till march-april 018;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thursdays;
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 01-01-2018 at 05:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 09-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Shanmugi Shanmugi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
Respected sir,

Please analyse my chart if I will be able to clear civil services exam,ias/ips/irs. I am currently preparing hard for that.Some have demotivated me by saying that I will never become one. If you can tell me whether I will be able to clear UPSC, I will be really thankful for that.

Name: Shanmugi.N.P ( Female)
D.O.B : 24.10.1996
Time: 2.38 PM
Place of birth: Salem, Tamilnadu, India
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
analyze, chart, ias officer, kindly, officer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hellenistic delineations tsmall Traditional Astrology 348 08-13-2018 09:50 PM
Synastry VS. Composite (or are both equally important) Mistery Relational Astrology 33 09-29-2017 04:33 PM
hindsight is 20/20 - view on Gacy's chart sandstone Research and Development 37 01-29-2012 04:03 PM
Calling all Vedic astrologers..... freedomlover Vedic Astrology 38 12-13-2011 12:14 PM
Would someone analyze my chart please? CancerianBoi Natal Astrology 5 07-19-2010 03:58 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.