Question about assigning colours

I’m new to sports astrology and I’ve been doing my observations for almost 1 year. This colour method seem to work pretty well for me, but in some games I have questions, so this is a question for those of you who use this method.

When it’s Jupiter x Mercury, I normally give a colour to Jupiter, and Mercury gets the other team. But sometimes I think none of the colours are good for Jupiter. Do you use the sign of Mercury to decide?

For example, Leicester (blue) x Aston Villa (claret/brown and white). I thought the Leicester blue would be Jupiter, but my prediction was wrong. I was almost sure Jupiter couldn’t be the Villa colours. Do you agree? Mercury was in scorpio, btw.

Another game was Leeds (white) x Wolves (very dark red). I thought none of them could be Jupiter, so Mercury would be the light colour. I predicted wrong too. Do you think Jupiter could be the white in this case? Mercury was in scorpio.

(btw, I’m not questioning the colour method, because it's what worked better for me so far)

I have read it, thanks. Your website was the first thing I knew on the subject :wink: But in the examples I gave, what I learned from the website didn’t fit. How would you assign those colours?

fensi88

In charts that you look does Jupiter or Mercury was rx? In that case usually colors donot fit! If that was the case then asign color to team with direct ruler and other team must be with rx ruler.

In both charts Mercury was Rx and Jupiter direct.

So, in dark red vs white, which would you give to Jupiter? I gave dark red because I thought Jupiter wouldn’t be white. The result agrees to this. But I’m confused about the colours.

And in blue vs brown/white? In this one I assisgned Jupiter to blue and the result disagreed.

Last edited:

fensi88

Jupiter represent blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green colours so, you assigned colors right! Check out 2nd chart maybe you missed some testimony for the team that won.