DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

david starling

Has anyone else noticed that Biden has roundly condemned the violence on BOTH sides, whereas Trump is supporting violence by his OWN supporters?

Last edited:

leomoon

Has anyone else noticed that Biden has roundly condemned the violence on BOTH sides, whereas Trump is supporting violence by his OWN supporters?

Yep, I noticed. Actually I notice everything unfortunately for me. Keeps one depressed most of the time.

I try and remind myself, I'll be outta here before long, at my age leaving this tired old world behind (thank god for that!) The last thing I want to take with me would be any attachments to draw me back. Its actually a good reminder to keep for anyone.

The Founding of the U.S. chart has lots of reason for worry. Its a chart founded on Revolution and war (Antares rising is the one I use), but even if it's Aldebaren (reverse houses), its the same.

The country's founders tried to cover it all in the Constitution, but sadly never in their wildest dreams thought of a con man getting past all the checkpoints into the Oval Office and may yet again simply by "fixing" as Mafia dons do, all the various depts to cover him.

What was it he said about Covid 19 and the 184,000 deaths and counting 1,000 per day? "It is what it is"...:unsure: Lord forbid if it was his wife, his kid, his precious ones who suffered from this dreadful disease and the aftermath symptoms which for some go on for years.

JUPITERASC

15twitter-biden-articleLarge-v2.jpg

leomoon

Besides the Russian paid for ads (example above) - rampant on the internet today -

we have to deal with this (his constant TWEETS)
From this morning, example:

@realDonaldTrump

·
2h
Based on the massive number of Unsolicited & Solicited Ballots that will be sent to potential Voters for the upcoming 2020 Election, & in order for you to MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS & IS COUNTED, SIGN & MAIL IN your Ballot as EARLY as possible. On Election Day, or Early Voting,..

....go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do). If your Mail In Ballot arrives....

....after you Vote, which it should not, that Ballot will not be used or counted in that your vote has already been cast & tabulated. YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been “lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed”. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

This is a prime example of an authoritarian Dictator! Giving lessons on how to cheat to his followers online.

Well, people have been warned over and over again, now its up to them to wake up or not. :tongue:
Note: He should have added: "And whatever you do, don't use your god-given brain!" Just follow me into Hades.

david starling

The murderer in Portland who blew away the Patriot Prayer Trump supporter, has been identified, and should rightfully be convicted and sentenced to life in prison. :rightful:

This was not a "hunt down" and kill all MAGA hat wearers action however, as it's been falsely portrayed by Fear-mongering for Trump enthusiasts.

This particular counter-demonstrator had been going around on his own, berating and even macing peaceful demonstators for days. So, one nut-case became a high profile target for another nut-case.

IMO, that "unidentified woman" with the microphone who celebrated the shooting should be charged with incitement to violence.

Last edited:

david starling

Besides the Russian paid for ads (example above) - rampant on the internet today -

we have to deal with this (his constant TWEETS)
From this morning, example:

@realDonaldTrump

·
2h
Based on the massive number of Unsolicited & Solicited Ballots that will be sent to potential Voters for the upcoming 2020 Election, & in order for you to MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS & IS COUNTED, SIGN & MAIL IN your Ballot as EARLY as possible. On Election Day, or Early Voting,..

....go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do). If your Mail In Ballot arrives....

....after you Vote, which it should not, that Ballot will not be used or counted in that your vote has already been cast & tabulated. YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been “lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed”. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

This is a prime example of an authoritarian Dictator! Giving lessons on how to cheat to his followers online.

Well, people have been warned over and over again, now its up to them to wake up or not. :tongue:
Note: He should have added: "And whatever you do, don't use your god-given brain!" Just follow me into Hades.

Voting twice is ILLEGAL! "Mr. Law and Order" Trump's advice is that of an ABOVE THE LAW, PRO-DISORDER despot.

david starling

Oh, now there are 2 boards devoted to memes and pretend posters? :surprised:

Only TWO??? This last meme is about that teenage hacking scam that went after Biden, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Apple, Kanye West, Obama, and Jeff Besos. The meme is actually reprinting the hack!!!

Last edited:

leomoon

I'm guessing outside the box and saying it's Russian orientation junk. ...They are actually paying Americans I read to infiltrate and move the electorate to their guy. :sideways: 1984 or Orwellian? '
I just never thought they could and would infiltrate Astrology sites, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Same thing "elsewhere" is going on.

Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia

https://[B]en.wikipedia.org[/B]/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Fourhttps://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=is+1987+orwellian#
Nineteen Eighty-Four: A Novel, often published as 1984, is a dystopian novel by English novelist George Orwell.It was published on 8 June 1949 by Secker & Warburg as Orwell's ninth and final book completed in his lifetime. Thematically, Nineteen Eighty-Four centres on the consequences of totalitarianism, mass surveillance, and repressive regimentation of all persons and behaviours within society

leomoon

Voting twice is ILLEGAL! "Mr. Law and Order" Trump's advice is that of an ABOVE THE LAW, PRO-DISORDER despot.

Well, as in Alice's world "whats up is down and whats down is up" you may notice.

It used to be illegal according to the States. But the higher justice in the land isn't so sure anymore (as if he ever was)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...supporters-to-vote-twice-is-legal/ar-BB18G4qI

William Barr Not Sure If Trump’s Plan for His Supporters to Vote Twice Is Legal

In an interview yesterday evening with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Attorney General William Barr avidly defended President Trump’s efforts to undermine the 2020 election. Barr not only offered his customary defense of his boss’s wild, paranoid lies, but repeatedly contradicted conclusions by his own government.

Since its been a prosecuted case in the past when people did so, what about the future? The "anything goes" accdg. to trump future?

leomoon

Official statement by Joe Biden in Wisconsin:

https://joebiden.com/2020/09/02/sta...nt-biden-on-the-poisoning-of-alexey-navalny/#

Once again, the Kremlin has used a favorite weapon — an agent from the Novichok class of chemicals — in an effort to silence a political opponent. The mode of attack leaves no doubt as to where the responsibility lies — the Russian state. This outrageous and brazen attempt on Mr. Navalny’s life is just the latest incident in a long history of murder and poisoning of dissidents, investigative journalists, anti-corruption activists, and opposition leaders under the Putin regime. It is the mark of a Russian regime that is so paranoid that it is unwilling to tolerate any criticism or dissent.
The Kremlin no doubt thinks that it can act with impunity. Donald Trump has refused to confront Putin, calling him a “terrific person.” He has said nothing about intelligence reports that Putin placed bounties on the heads of American soldiers in Afghanistan. He has yet to condemn the attack on Mr. Navalny. His silence is complicity. Americans are less safe with Donald Trump in the White House.

david starling

Well, as in Alice's world "whats up is down and whats down is up" you may notice.

It used to be illegal according to the States. But the higher justice in the land isn't so sure anymore (as if he ever was)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...supporters-to-vote-twice-is-legal/ar-BB18G4qI

William Barr Not Sure If Trump’s Plan for His Supporters to Vote Twice Is Legal

Since its been a prosecuted case in the past when people did so, what about the future? The "anything goes" accdg. to trump future?

Trump supporters taking his advice can't be pardoned by Trump for breaking a State's election laws, because Presidential clemency pertains ONLY to breaking Federal laws. It would be up to the Governor of a State to pardon anyone voting illegally in that one State.

david starling

President Trump is literally ADVOCATING Election fraud!

That's because his only chance of being reelected is by Republicans committing Voter Fraud!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

24 Republican members of Congress, and 3 Republican Senators have endorsed Biden over Trump.
Six Dem mayors in this state endorse Trump in 2020 race

https://youtu.be/HsYnHKbIhSk

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones on why he's voting for Donald Trump. A man of colour & a life-long Democrat. He's leaving the Democrat Plantation.
:innocent:

https://youtu.be/H4LqeDt12l0

Baltimore GOP candidate whose campaign ad went viral addresses the RNC

https://youtu.be/0B9E5F_HlW4

I could post hundreds or videos of black & latino voters

who will be voting for Trump,

they gave Biden 47 years
& all he gave them was the Biden Crime Bill.

And if you don't vote for slow, quid pro quo Joe

then 'you ain't black'.:crying::sick::crying:
4b638n.jpg

david starling

President Trump is literally ADVOCATING Election fraud!

That's because his only chance of being reelected is by Republicans committing Voter Fraud!

This illegal, vote-twice, voter fraud advice from Trump to his supporters is nothing new: He first advocated it in Oct. 2016.

This means his election in 2016 may have been due to Republican voter fraud, in addition to the illegal foreign interference!

leomoon

Back to trump vs Biden :

Blitzer asked Barr about Trump’s advice yesterday that his voters should all vote twice, first by mail, and then again in person. Barr pleaded ignorance as to the specifics of that particular act.
"I don't know what the law in the particular state says" -- Wolf Blitzer has to explain to the Attorney General of the United States that it's actually illegal to vote twice pic.twitter.com/ytDfzZoZV6
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 2, 2020
Notice that Barr is able to confidently assess the likelihood of mail-voting fraud without any facts, simply by “logic.” Yet his powers of logic offer him no guide at all as to whether it’s legal to vote twice in a North Carolina election.

William Barr's Sun btw, is 01Gemini, square Pluto. This means at the 01degree his Sun conjuncts Mirfak in Perseus:
Influences: According to Ptolemy, Perseus is like Jupiter and Saturn. It is said to give an intelligent, strong, bold and adventurous nature, but a tendency to lying.

leomoon

Meanwhile, while trump is busy tweeting today about Nancy Pelosi's hair; Joe Biden reminds us each day, "another 1,000 will die today of Covid 19" partly due to this potus failure to act.

as of Sept. 3rd, 2020:noon

Confirmed
6,220,061 +46,084

Deaths
+1,136 (added since yesterday)

Recovered
+28,182