Simple Chart Reading for Career and such

I have been studying astrology for a year now using the internet and some books. All self taught so I don't know much. I've never met with a real astrologer. This is the first astrology forum I've joined as well.

I simply would like to know what you guys think my career choice would be judging by my chart. Also, I would love to hear about my aspects, soft and hard with a little interpretation. Basically, I would love anything that you could tell me about myself. Planets in the houses would be nice.

My chart does not seem to have a lot of aspects. If you prefer to use a different chart service then my info is: November 27th, 1992. At 1:55 am. In Lincoln, Nebraska, USA.

Thank you in advance. :smile:

Attachments

• Coles Natal Chart.gif
    Coles Natal Chart.gif
    47 KB · Views: 34

wilsontc

Staff member
writing, to Bliss

Bliss,

You asked:
I simply would like to know what you guys think my career choice would be judging by my chart.

Gemini :)gemini: writing) Midheaven (outer world) suggests a writer. Mercury :)mercury:) writing near the writing house suggests a writer. North node :)northnode: future goals) in the writing house suggests a writer. Maybe...writing?

Writing of writing,

Tim

Re: writing, to Bliss

Bliss,

You asked:

Gemini :)gemini: writing) Midheaven (outer world) suggests a writer. Mercury :)mercury:) writing near the writing house suggests a writer. North node :)northnode: future goals) in the writing house suggests a writer. Maybe...writing?

Writing of writing,

Tim

hmmm…writing. I do like to write and create while i write. So fiction could be in the future. But right now my ambition and motivation is to be a comedian. How about writing my set, and then performing it! It all goes together. Writing jokes comes naturally.

gen6k

well

the 4th stellium could signifiy for example Foundation in terms of Localized Foundation. which would include local community and Care of community.

this is fortified by a lower hemisphere culmination of planets including the NN near the IC. although this is like an IC leader chart.

the 5th is also important because of Saturn there.
the capricorn stellium going in to the 5th which is Aquarius with Saturn that signifies the typification of science as creativity.

your mercury is connected to the 9-10 range as well as 12-1 range.
this is a range associated with career schooling and selfless-self range.

mercury is Trine Mars in the 10th making your learning orientation moving towards Career orientation.

mercury is also conjunct pluto and in scorpio in the 2nd. this is scorpios opposite house.

it solidifies the esotericism, but also makes the esoterisism bland in a sense. it makes the concentrated learning on subjects more in the open with an underneath view.

the most important part here is not to over-expand the direction of assertion in all situations because this Jupiter in 1st makes you more gregarious as well as sophisicated, but when it is Square an entire capricorn stellium it tries to undo its own structures. it is important to balance:

the directions of Emotions, the directions of Change, the directions of Love, the directions of Dissolution as a holistic package towards the proper expansion of assertion. otherwise circumstances will always change as your Sun's ruler is jupiter.

the Sun is also connected by trine to Mars in the 10th. the sun is in its opposite house in 3rd sagittarius making the overarching pursuit relativistic and informational. it makes relativism of ideas connected to the outer world through its shadow. it leads you through the fragmented and factual realm in order to divulge the things that are most important.

you are seemingly all about some kind of Career Goal basically, but also a philosophical goal and unknown goal.

this is why the contradistinction of wanting to expand and wanting to lay roots will play a big part in your success.

the Ascendant is in a place of wanting to purify and order something as well as form the covalent relations of things.

there are a few choices:

physician
forensic science
technological medicine

the mercury and stellium places are both earth influenced as well

so business is possible as well as more industrial scientific fields

except that water houses and planets are positioned
at places of influence that become more psychological
although your orientation towards actions are psychological
doesnt mean that yourself is psychological (capricorn moon)

this is an academic, institutional, technological, local field.
but traveling is possible on your own time.

you would be rewarded from 8th
by showing leadership and force (aries)
11th by showing more leadership and culmination (leo)
also by second by showing the ability to balance others (libra)

Last edited:

grkemmer

I think you would be good ay anything that requires a good understandingof forms and sructure with a twlst on being able to think outside the box. As you have libra in jupiter I think arts would be good choice that require hands on involvement. With gemini mc comedy is also a good choice and i think you got what it takes in the natal chart. With mars in tenth it is good that you re going for sth that requires immediate involvement. I think you would also be good at teaching/counselling especially to little children like elementary teaching with some form of counselling involved.

Last edited:
I think you would be good ay anything that requires a good understandingof forms and sructure with a twlst on being able to think outside the box. As you have libra in jupiter I think arts would be good choice that require hands on involvement. With gemini mc comedy is also a good choice and i think you got what it takes in the natal chart. With mars in tenth it is good that you re going for sth that requires immediate involvement. I think you would also be good at teaching/counselling especially to little children like elementary teaching with some form of counselling involved.

Besides my gemini mc, what else would you say I have in my natal chart that would be a help for a career in comedy? I am 20 years old and going to study a field in college aside from comedy to fall back on so to say, in case my comedy turns to shits.

gen6k

i disagree with the comedy.

sagittarius 5
obviously it does want some kind of freedom like this its up to you to invent a path then.

"This degree denotes vanity; he who may have this degree ascending at birth will be inclined to be vain of himself, or will
devote his energies to some vain pursuit or profitless calling."

"A pun may express this rather well: when the native does not work in the service of others, his work is of no service, of no
use: all his efforts for his own sake will stay fruitless"

"This denotes one of an ingenious, inventive mind, and given to the study and practice of useful arts; but of such a yielding
nature that he is always liable to imposition and injustice from others. His life will be spent in bringing new inventions to the
service of the world, without great advantage to himself; he will be utilized without gaining much credit or respect. It is a
degree of servitude"

teacher is also possible actually with the mercury placements and sun in 3rd placement. bringing the own orientation out to the open.

Last edited:
mercury is conjunct pluto and in scorpio in the 2nd. this is scorpios opposite house.

it solidifies the esotericism, but also makes the esoterisism bland in a sense. it makes the concentrated learning on subjects more in the open with an underneath view.

Could you please elaborate more on this? If it makes my learning on subjects more in the open, then how is it an underneath view? I just have a different approach?

the most important part here is not to over-expand the direction of assertion in all situations because this Jupiter in 1st makes you more gregarious as well as sophisicated, but when it is Square an entire capricorn stellium it tries to undo its own structures. it is important to balance:

the directions of Emotions, the directions of Change, the directions of Love, the directions of Dissolution as a holistic package towards the proper expansion of assertion. otherwise circumstances will always change as your Sun's ruler is jupiter.

the Sun is also connected by trine to Mars in the 10th. the sun is in its opposite house in 3rd sagittarius making the overarching pursuit relativistic and informational. it makes relativism of ideas connected to the outer world through its shadow. it leads you through the fragmented and factual realm in order to divulge the things that are most important.

this is why the contradistinction of wanting to expand and wanting to lay roots will play a big part in your success.

Right now in my life I am not wanting to lay roots so to say, I am wanting to expand. Thats why I am leaving my girlfriend to go to another state to pursue my dreams and career. Is this a prime example of balancing those directions? Would this be a bad move?

you would be rewarded from 8th
by showing leadership and force (aries)
11th by showing more leadership and culmination (leo)
also by second by showing the ability to balance others (libra)

What rewards could you be talking about in the 8th, 11th, and 2nd houses? A lot of leadership and balancing others could mean what?

Thank you for you time, I really do appreciate it. If for some reason these questions are "stupid", feel free to tell me and move on. I would only be wasting your time.

i disagree with the comedy.

sagittarius 5
obviously it does want some kind of freedom like this its up to you to invent a path then.

"This degree denotes vanity; he who may have this degree ascending at birth will be inclined to be vain of himself, or will
devote his energies to some vain pursuit or profitless calling."

"A pun may express this rather well: when the native does not work in the service of others, his work is of no service, of no
use: all his efforts for his own sake will stay fruitless"

"This denotes one of an ingenious, inventive mind, and given to the study and practice of useful arts; but of such a yielding
nature that he is always liable to imposition and injustice from others. His life will be spent in bringing new inventions to the
service of the world, without great advantage to himself; he will be utilized without gaining much credit or respect. It is a
degree of servitude"

teacher is also possible actually with the mercury placements and sun in 3rd placement. bringing the own orientation out to the open.

Disagree with the comedy only because I am a 5 degree sagittarius? Or are there other reasons.

gen6k

well what Jupiter is good for is expansion this is like a change of world view and learning a new activity.

this is contacting a capricorn stellium which highlights the expansion of science (uranus), spirituality (neptune), aesthetics (venus), etc.
the Square is good for learning only if the end is seen before the action.

well ultimately that is the nature of the square to leave because of expansion, but expansion should be towards capricorn stellium. which is where a lot of ecclectic gifts are.

capricorn tends to make people of "dry wit" which is possible in comedy, but
i think that the degrees signify a syncronious layer with the whole chart
instead of seperating the chart from the degrees. this is why i immediately mentioned the underlying goal instead of the roundabouts of sagittarius/jupiter positions.

with a near libra starting ascendant you get inverted houses. the aries ingress is the opposite manifestation of natural houses. which makes your being paradoxical of utilization.

the 8th are deep psychological things kind of hidden. the 2nd is the more aesthetic-power view of the phenomena rather than hidden from public in some sense for example instead of a psychoanalytic session its more like a public lecture of the inside to another.

you already have a tendency to want to concretize and open all aphorisms for example. this is the nature of realism, science, institution, service.

Last edited:
well what Jupiter is good for is expansion this is like a change of world view and learning a new activity.

this is contacting a capricorn stellium which highlights the expansion of science (uranus), spirituality (neptune), aesthetics (venus), etc.
the Square is good for learning only if the end is seen before the action.

well ultimately that is the nature of the square to leave because of expansion, but expansion should be towards capricorn stellium. which is where a lot of ecclectic gifts are.

capricorn tends to make people of "dry wit" which is possible in comedy, but
i think that the degrees signify a syncronious layer with the whole chart
instead of seperating the chart from the degrees. this is why i immediately mentioned the underlying goal instead of the roundabouts of sagittarius/jupiter positions.

"only if the end is seen before the action", this can only mean if i envision it in my mind first.

In theory, shouldnt it be a perfect combination? Sagittarius(Playful humor)+Capricorn(dry humor)= perfect combo.

And to my understanding, youre saying that the degrees my signs are in, are not good?

grkemmer

"only if the end is seen before the action", this can only mean if i envision it in my mind first.

In theory, shouldnt it be a perfect combination? Sagittarius(Playful humor)+Capricorn(dry humor)= perfect combo.

And to my understanding, youre saying that the degrees my signs are in, are not good?

I thought mainly because he has such a good undetstandimg of structures to the extent that they will cause a friction to his will and he wil be pushed far by it as is with thecmost capricorns they themselves are feeling somewhat forced tension am there is always an underlyig smirk feeling what the hell is goig on again.(I also jave a capticorn stellium) He also has saturn in aquarius so he can also see beyond these structures amd can look beyond them. Also he has mercury in scorpio he will be observing realy good, and will become effective on creating moods with experience. Having a good undersanding on structures and ability to see beyond them and good obsrervation with mc in gemini and mars in cancer in tenth, he will tend to create cozy envirenments with an intellectuallt inclined twist. I can also see a dealing wlth deep mysteries paytern but if he wants yp deal with these effects with comedy I thunk it is a good choice for thing might become overwhelming otherwise.

grkemmer

I am talking of a somewhat self deprecating comefy btw, as in tv series but goes also well for stand up shows if this is what you have in mind. The degree meaning also will bring lots of comic action to his life from which he can draw upon for his writing.

Last edited:

gen6k

for comedy your mercury is "dark humor"
your stellium is "dry wit"

then with sagittarius and jupiter it gives a light appeal to it.

this mercury is extremely probing of others minds and the nature of character.

remember that your Sun progresses through signs Solar Arc or other progessions.

when a child the person is in their sign stage
then in the mid 20s it really starts moving to the next sign stage

your progressed Sun is currently at 25 sagittarius, but it will move in to capricorn in a few years. this will be the point where the building will start occuring.

it is fine to do other things, but you'll eventually end up back at higher education and becoming a more serious person.

life is still a journey there is not one way to get there.
conformity is bad as well the people that talk about what science is

science can be made from gambling. from intuition (einstein), from pure algebraic statistics, etc. as long as the result is scientific.

check out the vast differences in equation and method styles of these quantum mechanic formulations:
http://online.itp.ucsb.edu/online/utheory03/styer/pdf/Styer.pdf

also a career isnt a limitation on the entire chart. charts show several skills and various applications of skills, but the person for some odd reason simply goes towards a particular thing eventually. this is something that can be contemplated with the esoteric because for example how inception is connected to the unwinding of the entire life cycle. with karmic type astrology it is possible to see why life is giving you these types of cards. what the interior point of them is, and how the mundane actions that were always around become the foundation for later career choices.

im just saying that its safe to do something like this because the result will be having a really nice comfortable house (4th stellium in capricorn) instead of working at some local warehouse.

Last edited:
I am talking of a somewhat self deprecating comefy btw, as in tv series but goes also well for stand up shows if this is what you have in mind. The degree meaning also will bring lots of comic action to his life from which he can draw upon for his writing.

I can see self deprecating comedy, but I am more inclined to sketch comedy. Stand up is up in the air, never tried it but i will soon. Improv comedy is fascinating to me but to me people that do improv comedy would be turned off by my dry and darker approach. Thinking of the skit(writing), is more my area as well as performing it.

for comedy your mercury is "dark humor"
your stellium is "dry wit"

then with sagittarius and jupiter it gives a light appeal to it.

this mercury is extremely probing of others minds and the nature of character.

remember that your Sun progresses through signs Solar Arc or other progessions.

when a child the person is in their sign stage
then in the mid 20s it really starts moving to the next sign stage

your progressed Sun is currently at 25 sagittarius, but it will move in to capricorn in a few years. this will be the point where the building will start occuring.

it is fine to do other things, but you'll eventually end up back at higher education and becoming a more serious person.

life is still a journey there is not one way to get there.
conformity is bad as well the people that talk about what science is

science can be made from gambling. from intuition (einstein), from pure algebraic statistics, etc. as long as the result is scientific.

check out the vast differences in equation and method styles of these quantum mechanic formulations:
http://online.itp.ucsb.edu/online/utheory03/styer/pdf/Styer.pdf

also a career isnt a limitation on the entire chart. charts show several skills and various applications of skills, but the person for some odd reason simply goes towards a particular thing eventually. this is something that can be contemplated with the esoteric because for example how inception is connected to the unwinding of the entire life cycle. with karmic type astrology it is possible to see why life is giving you these types of cards. what the interior point of them is, and how the mundane actions that were always around become the foundation for later career choices.

im just saying that its safe to do something like this because the result will be having a really nice comfortable house (4th stellium in capricorn) instead of working at some local warehouse.

Those equations are in fact very different.

You mentioned karmic astrology. That reminds me of when i went to a psychic fair and talked to a numerologist. She told me we are living our karmic lives and we choose our name, and what we will generally do in this particular life before we are born.

Anyways, my progressed sun moves into capricorn around the age of 24. You said this is when I will start to build. Does this also mean my sun sextile saturn will be more effective? And are you implying this is when I will start to get a lot more serious in life, so another reason why comedy wouldnt be good for the future?

gen6k

the connectome in your chart is a simplified setting.

this means that for example Grand Cross people are trying to hover and grab disparate things.

people with splash charts have to do many things since the placements are also locations. they have to deal with multi-facets in order to accomplish a task at one place if they dont spread out then they wont be heard.

with this type of chart it is a blessing that there is less rocking of the boat and more streamlined activity. its easier to accomplish something and know that is going to be it and then go out somewhere.

youre having a sun-venus stage currently (vedic dasha)
which highlights personality, leadership and aesthetics

then you will start a Moon dasha in june 2013.
the Moon is located in capricorn among the stellium
this is where you would start tapping deep in to your
resevior of qualities to figure things out.

then eventually in 2023 you would switch to
Mars which is in the 10th house this will be
an action orientated and deep career phase.

the connectome in your chart is a simplified setting.

this means that for example Grand Cross people are trying to hover and grab disparate things.

people with splash charts have to do many things since the placements are also locations. they have to deal with multi-facets in order to accomplish a task at one place if they dont spread out then they wont be heard.

with this type of chart it is a blessing that there is less rocking of the boat and more streamlined activity. its easier to accomplish something and know that is going to be it and then go out somewhere.

youre having a sun-venus stage currently (vedic dasha)
which highlights personality, leadership and aesthetics

then you will start a Moon dasha in june 2013.
the Moon is located in capricorn among the stellium
this is where you would start tapping deep in to your
resevior of qualities to figure things out.

then eventually in 2023 you would switch to
Mars which is in the 10th house this will be
an action orientated and deep career phase.

My moon dasha in june 2013 is dead on. I will be figuring things out for my career because I will be moving to do so at that exact time. I will be trying stuff out with my college degree as well as comedy in California. And like you said with the 2023, i will basically have my understanding and divulge into my set career within those ten years.