Be very grateful for insights into my natal birth chart :)

free2fly

Hi all,

Have been exploring the whole astrology/natal chart world for a few years now on and off....and have just recently joined this community. Have found many posts helpful on this site before joining in gleaming different bits of information.

Finally I have decided to post my own chart. I really would be very grateful for any insights anyone can tell me from the chart...good and bad...past/present/future.

And without being too greedy...if anyone can see if there are any indications towards writing/artist/film careers...that would be amazing. And also just in terms of late blooming/success in life? 30 onwards....

But again, any insights are welcome...am open to it all and much appreciate any time people are willing and kind enough to give.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 31

fox

Your chart gives me mom vibes! That Virgo moon in the 1st conjunct rising gives a very loving and emotional person who has trouble hiding their feelings, and your Venus in the 10th House conjunct MC: an alluring, and attractive person who loves to share their knowledge on things and teach others fun facts .

Your afflicted moon gives off the impression that you struggle with a lot of inner turmoil... sadness and anger.

I see some sadness involving your parents? They seemed like they would argue a lot or get angry at each other. Afflicted Saturn in the 4th gives a person a sad and cold childhood.

free2fly

Hi Fox,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart and give your feedback, much appreciated.

Yes wow, your were spot in in everything to wrote.

Interesting about the mom vibes (even though am a guy:happy:) as children would not have been something I would have envisioned in my life. However, over the last year or so, I have really start to feel adoption is something I would be interested in...when I have figured out a few other bits in life! And was only having this very conversation with a couple of friends the other day...and they said I'd make a great parent :)

Attractive and alluring - why thank you :)

The inner turmoil - tick! And challenging/sad childhood - tick!

You spend your childhood wanting to be an adult...then you spend your adulthood sorting out your childhood -unknown

But am getting there bit by bit, and now with the help of astrology and its wisdom as part of my toolkit.

Many thanks again.

Free2fly